Clamps with hard bite

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Keyless

Clamps with hard bite

Post by Keyless »

Clover clamps are made to bite harder when tugged. If you find you can tug them off too easily you can make them bite harder when tugged. All you need to do is bend the teeth a little - doesn't need much. The nearer to straight you make the links shown in the photo, the harder the clamp will bite when tugged. Don't overdo it otherwise you will reach the limit of travel of the piece down the middle and the clamp will not grip at all. Note also that the straightness of the links depends on the distance between the teeth when fitted. The thicker the thing it's clamped to the less the bite. Be warned, the clamp at the bottom in the photo is vicious (on a male nipple). It might well cause injury before it pulls off. Be careful!
Attachments
Clamps.jpg
bound_jenny

Re: Clamps with hard bite

Post by bound_jenny »

I have a pair of those I bought at a fabric store for a few bucks, and came along with some miniature square C-clamps. Both types of clamps are very useful in my sewing projects and any work involving holding very small pieces in place.

In their kink identity, they are already quite nasty as is :shock: . Then come the wonders of après-clamp. Even after removal, they're the gift that keeps on giving. 8)

They're stowed with my sewing supplies, where their secret identity is safe among the bobbins and pins and other bric-a-brac.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote:
They're stowed with my sewing supplies, where their secret identity is safe among the bobbins and pins and other bric-a-brac.
OMG, I keep so many of my small kink devices in the sewing bin. Keep it next to my sewing machine.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
repe68

Post by repe68 »

And if you remove the little rubber pad the clamp really bites!

But after a while it does not feel so bad. Even if you pull it. You get used to it.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

My clamps were old and the plastic got brittle and fell off. I like to clamp my nipples and attach the chain to something and then cuff my hands behind my back. I have to pull the clamps off so I can get to the key. I had the key handy when I tried this because I would have pulled my nipples off. The cup shaped arms wouldn't let go.