Time Lock Shield

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Keyless

Time Lock Shield

Post by Keyless »

Sometimes I need to use a timer lock but not be able to see the time left. For example with a variant of this scenario - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12198#p87883 . To make this simple to arrange I have 3D printed a shield. The lock can slide into the shield and will be secured there when the lock is closed. I can still press the centre start button through a hole but I can't see the display or the other buttons. If I turn the sound off, I don't even know I'm released until I press the unlock button.
Attachments
Lock_shield.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Time Lock Shield

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I love it! It's simply awesome! You forgot to mention that with your shield, you still have access to the charging port, which is important in case of battery discharge/failure. I would recommend, however, drilling out a hole to uncover the minutes button. In case the lock discharges and develops amnesia, you will have to punch in a time so it can run through the time, then unlock. I recommend hitting the minute button only once so it will take that minute to run, spin the cam open, and allow release.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I love it! It's simply awesome!
Thanks. I'm not sure it deserves such praise compared with some of the DIY kit on here! Thanks for the info. I had realized that there was still access to the charge port, but I did not know exactly what happens if the battery goes flat. It sounds as if it resets to zero with the lock still locked. To unlock it you have to put some charge into it, set a time and wait for that to expire. Is that right?
Shannon SteelSlave

Keyless wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I love it! It's simply awesome!
Thanks. I'm not sure it deserves such praise compared with some of the DIY kit on here!
I was not only speaking of the creative piece that looks like it was bundled with the lock, but also the inventor.
Correct. It will not initialize unless you input a time. And yes, it will always fail in the same locked/unlocked position, wherever it was. 1 minute would be the best time to input if you have already completed your sentence. Since you don't see the time, you may not want to hold that release button. It will stop the lock cam from turning. To escape this situation, you would have to input 1 minute, start, then wait for the minute to pass, then press the button.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

I love this idea! Definitly adds a trapped element to the scenario since you cant watch the clock and know how long you got left!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

How possible is it to mass produce this?
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Very possible. May be very costly for the development costs, but once that is done, they can be turned out for pennies each.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!