timed release by butt plug temperature

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
GeneralError

timed release by butt plug temperature

Post by GeneralError »

Hi,
I want to share an evil plan with you. I want to bring myself into a selfbondage situation, where the release depends on being impaled on a decent butt plug and being forced to endure this for a challenging time period.

For the butt plug part of the game I created a prototype. I inserted a digital thermometer sonsor (DS18B20 in the waterproof version) into a good old friend of mine, a big black rubber butt plug (250 grams, 6cm diameter). The sensor I connected to an arduino like microprocessor (ESP2866) to measure and track the temperature.

With that setup I did a first and promissing experiment on myself. Starting with the plug at room temperature I monitored the increasing measurements. Bringing up the plug from 22 to 30 degrees Celsius took only half an hour. But it took more than a full hour in total to reach 35 degrees. And than it really slows down. I took two hours in total to reach 36 degrees. For me, a play time of two hours is a good fit. And I have to admit, this lengthen effect is a real evil psychological effect that makes things thrilling for me.

I hope I find some time soon, to further enhance the system and to work on a release mechanism. An electro magnet holding a key out of reach should do it.

Cheers
General Error
prototype with DS18B20 and ESP2866
prototype with DS18B20 and ESP2866
lj

Re: timed release by butt plug temperature

Post by lj »

an evil plan indeed !

a couple of suggestions.

Use a battery to power the electromagnet release, preferably test using rechargeable batteries to make sure it drops after, say, 3 hours. I don't use Arduinos or ESP so I don't know what outputs are available, I'd programme a PIC microprocessor to do the job as that's part of my day job, and use a port to switch a MOSFET, in turn switching the electromagnet. Just the magnet circuit is battery powered.

Include a timer in your software to also drop the key at around the same time just in case.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
schulz

Post by schulz »

Hi that's really evil plan and i love it. Very cool! I programmed a ESP for controlling several toys via a webpage but that could be a good idea for a selfbtndage scenario.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It sounds like one could be released early for good behaviour by staying active, that is, moving about to raise core temperature.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It sounds like one could be released early for good behaviour by staying active, that is, moving about to raise core temperature.
In fact I already thaught about using accelleration sensors to force physical activity like excessive humping :P
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

lj wrote:... use a port to switch a MOSFET, in turn switching the electromagnet. Just the magnet circuit is battery powered....
That works perfectly with an Arduino, too, lj. May I recommend to put a freewheeling Diode into the circuit, anti-parallel to the MOSFET. It's intended to throw the induced voltage peak resulting from switching the magnet off back into the coil rather than having it crush into the transistor's internal diode. That might actually save the MOSFETs life repeatedly and costs next to nothing, as virtually any 1N400X (with X replacing e.g. 1, 4 ...) diode will be able to do that job.

The whole setup is pure and evil genius and will certainly be reproduced. :love: :twisted:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

General, I am truly impressed with your sense of evil. 8)

Jenny (the Queen of Evil).
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote:General, I am truly impressed with your sense of evil. 8)

All others are less than evil
4128062.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Blacky wrote:
lj wrote:... use a port to switch a MOSFET, in turn switching the electromagnet. Just the magnet circuit is battery powered....
That works perfectly with an Arduino, too, lj. May I recommend to put a freewheeling Diode into the circuit, anti-parallel to the MOSFET. It's intended to throw the induced voltage peak resulting from switching the magnet off back into the coil rather than having it crush into the transistor's internal diode. That might actually save the MOSFETs life repeatedly and costs next to nothing, as virtually any 1N400X (with X replacing e.g. 1, 4 ...) diode will be able to do that job.

The whole setup is pure and evil genius and will certainly be reproduced. :love: :twisted:
In the meantime I choosed the foolprove approach and ordered a prebuild module like this
Electromagnet4Arduino.JPG
Electromagnet4Arduino.JPG (23.7 KiB) Viewed 4392 times
It cost only a few euros and should do the job. Power consumption and voltage fits to my given setup. The holding power is enough to carry a key. And I only have to wire it together with some jumper cables.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

bound_jenny wrote:General, I am truly impressed with your sense of evil. 8)

Most humble thanks your royal highness Qeen of Evil :oops:
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Blacky wrote:May I recommend to put a freewheeling Diode into the circuit, anti-parallel to the MOSFET.
That wouldn't do much good, I'm afraid. The diode needs to go antiparallel to the inductive load, in order for it to take over the load's current upon switch off. This is what curbs the inductive spike.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Onwrikbaar wrote:
Blacky wrote:May I recommend to put a freewheeling Diode into the circuit, anti-parallel to the MOSFET.
That wouldn't do much good, I'm afraid. The diode needs to go antiparallel to the inductive load, in order for it to take over the load's current upon switch off. This is what curbs the inductive spike.
Yep, you're totally right. Don't know what's gotten hold of me there?!? :oops:
Thanks for the correction, Onwrikbaar.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

That looks great. Have you seen this thread, where all sorts of complexities were discussed? viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8942&p=77407&hilit ... lug#p63899 .
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Keyless wrote:That looks great. Have you seen this thread, where all sorts of complexities were discussed? viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8942&p=77407&hilit ... lug#p63899 .
Ah, thanks for the link. The basic idea of putting a temperature sensor into a butt plug and monitor it with a micocontroller is very similar to mine. But it seems that the plan of making it autonomous and secure for multi day sessions on one hand but depending on synchronization and logic from a control server on the other hand made it too complex. But the discussion is very valuable. In fact my short term plan is to start with a very simple setup as described here: "when butt plug reaches 36 degrees switch off electro magnet to release key". But this simple setup I want to evolve later to an extensible system with several sensors and actors and flexible rules to connect them. This could go into the direction of the linked discussion.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

First of all, I should say that I am not into butt plugs (perhaps that should be the other way round) although I do like your use of technology and I couldn't help thinking about the possibilities. I think you might be able to extend your scenarios without any more hardware in the plug. Here is one suggestion that might give you some ideas. You need your microprocessor in a safe. The microprocessor needs to operate a relay which disables the solenoid which opens the lock on the safe. The scenario is based on this post - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12198#p87883 . Instead of being chained up you are “tethered” by the plug. You can take it out at any time. You can be chained up as well if you want.

So, you have a job to do. It should be something that will take more than an hour. Estimate the time for the job and deduct a little. Set the target temperature so that it should be reached in about that time. The microprocessor will look for a fall in temperature (because you have removed the plug) and will store the maximum temperature reached. If that exceeds the target the safe will open as soon as the fall of sufficient size is detected. If it is not reached the safe will remain locked and you will have to re-insert the plug. Note that the outside of the plug will have cooled more than the sensor, so the sensor will continue to cool before it starts rising again, so it will take longer to reach the target temperature than it would have done if you had left the plug in place. That will punish you for impatience. You might be tempted to get some warm water, in the hope of getting released quicker. If the water is too cool it will take a long time or never release. As far as I can make out, if you get the water too hot by only a few degrees you risk going over the maximum temperature quite quickly. If that happens I think you should be punished by having to wait for the plug to cool to some temperature you decide to program into the microprocessor, then you have to put it back until it reaches the target temperature. Lock up any thermometers! Another solution would be to chain yourself up, so you don't have access to warm water. Of course, you will need to do lots of experiments to get the times to determine exactly what parameters are required to give reasonable time delays, before you even think of using it.

I suggest you use it like this. Fit some some leg irons (the shortest chain that will allow you to do the job) and chain yourself if you want (make sure you can reach the safe!), put the key(s) in the safe and lock it. Shuffle to the job and insert the plug. If you finish the job properly the plug should have reached the target temperature and you can shuffle to the safe, it will open after a short delay, when the plug shows an adequate decrease in temperature. Then you can get out of the leg irons. If you are too early you will have to shuffle back and re-insert the plug with the time penalty resulting from the cooling of the plug. If you again remove the plug too early you will take another step back. A word of warning; based on my experience with my version of this scenario, you will soon lose track of where you are and end up in those leg irons for a long time. You do need some sort of backstop timer and, of course, an emergency release.

It is up to you what notifications the system allows you, perhaps by LED lights. It won’t tell you you are released until you have removed the plug and it has started to cool, so that won’t help you get early release. It probably should tell you that a cheat is declared and perhaps when the plug has cooled enough to cancel it. If you want a simple timer mode, it could tell you that you have reached the target temperature but, of course, you must be able to disable it for the above scenario.

Fun to think about, even if you don’t use it.

I think you might be able to do other scenarios along the same lines. A tip toe nipple clamp one would be interesting.