Lighting concept to BDSM by

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Shannon SteelSlave

Lighting concept to BDSM by

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I recently got a bunch of these LED flame flicker torch lights for exterior illumination, but decide to try a kink exercise to them. Gives kind of a medieval, dungeon-like feel to the room. Got mine on eBay. Anyone else want to try? See for yourself the different types.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIQcpAkOyys
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blacky

Re: Lighting concept to BDSM by

Post by Blacky »

Now you got me thinking. :shock:
I know for a fact that there a LED torches with solar panels used as their only energy source available.
As these are bound to be low voltage devices, and the flame effect has to be created by a controller that continuously switches some LEDs on and off again I wonder how well that controller circuit can be abused to controll, let's say, the spedd of a vibrator?

I have to get my hands on one of those torches.
I'll be back with more once I have it dismantled and reconfigured.

Thanks Shannon :mrgreen: :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Blacky wrote:Now you got me thinking. :shock:
I know for a fact that there a LED torches with solar panels used as their only energy source available.
As these are bound to be low voltage devices, and the flame effect has to be created by a controller that continuously switches some LEDs on and off again I wonder how well that controller circuit can be abused to controll, let's say, the spedd of a vibrator?

Look up Bigclivedotcom on youtube. He has a video teardown of one of these. Search for "new realistic flame effect led lamp" and it should come up. (Can't link directly right now unfortunately). If I remember correctly they use some sort of side effect of some simple components to do the randomizing. I think there are easier ways to achieve randomization.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Blacky wrote:Now you got me thinking. :shock:

Look up Bigclivedotcom on youtube. He has a video teardown of one of these. Search for "new realistic flame effect led lamp" and it should come up. (Can't link directly right now unfortunately). If I remember correctly they use some sort of side effect of some simple components to do the randomizing. I think there are easier ways to achieve randomization.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Thanks for the pointer, Gregovic.
There surely are much easier solutions for randomization. One of the easiest is probably an Arduino.
I was just struck by the possibility. Plus it might become possible to hook the controller to a plug and maybe, just maybe, have the possibility to either plug a vibrato unit to it or simply the LED panel to have the ultimate in disguise for the toy. :mrgreen:

By no means is this the best or cheapest solution for a random vibrator. That's totally agreed. :love: :hi:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I am starting to wish I was working on my patio Sunday, in my tired state, and thinking of no good. (seems to be a side effect of insomnia) Mostly cleaning up rooms, light day, semi distracted nevertheless. Anything I picked, I start to think of how to torment myself with it. Use your imagination, but the most interesting items were thumb tacks off the walls, kitchen appliances and a clothing iron. I won't even get into how I got through preparing for foundation work the next day, thinking about 5 inches, 6 inches.....Heel heights. Almost walked right into that one.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠