Exercise resistance bands

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

Exercise resistance bands

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Exercise resistance bands are great for SB. Ranging in resistance the ones with quick release snap hooks at each end can be incorporated & used on all parts of your body (except neck). When I'm tied spread eagle on my double bed I love to use a heavy resistance band attached to D-rings on my head harness & attach it to the lower headboard bar & side posts. Superb for preventing you from lifting or turning your head without a great effort forcing you to be more compliant. WARNING! If using to wrap around wrists behind your back, take care that the snap hooks don't catch onto rope or chains that have also been used. I got caught out a long while ago when my wrists were denim cuffed & I made tight loops with a Red resistance band which really secured my wrists. During a long hard struggle in ecstasy, when I tried to slip the resistance band off one of the snap hooks attached itself to the 10mm rope crotch harness & was a bitch to undo as each snap hook has a small cut out section that bit into the rope & the harder I pulled the more it got stuck. Sometimes that's what you want to happen but I'd been tied up for most of the day & was really thirsty & wanted to get free, but that event kept me tied for nearly an extra hour. As always, know, understand & TEST TEST TEST prior to any final use.
[attachment=1]bands.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]snaphookcaution.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
snaphookcaution.JPG
snaphookcaution.JPG (28.13 KiB) Viewed 2811 times
bands.jpg
bands.jpg (13.42 KiB) Viewed 2815 times
TNTBound

Re: Exercise resistance bands

Post by TNTBound »

i have some of those and those clips are NASTY sharp and super easy to get snagged on everything!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
CD Tammy

Re: Exercise resistance bands

Post by CD Tammy »

I’ve used the snap clips but never the resistance bands. They would certainly have some give but with a lot of effort.