Nuts n bolts replace keys

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cerenaselfbound

Nuts n bolts replace keys

Post by cerenaselfbound »

If you use chains & padlocks in SB & key release is a safety concern or you want to increase difficulty, try nuts n bolts instead. Personally I find it far more of a challenge to undo nuts especially with a spanner. You can increase the difficulty in stages by double nutting, then using PTFE or other tape around the end of the bolt to prevent the nuts from unscrewing, then you add the difficulty of picking the tape first. I use big chunky nuts & 4cm x 10mm bolts to connect & lock the heavy duty chains & there's something industrial and robust about chain as you know they can't be cut the normal way with knife or scissors. Only release is with spanner that can be in a hard to reach place or your choosing. Even using a double nut finger tight is hard to release, especially if the bolt turns as well. As always, know, understand & TEST TEST TEST prior to any final use!
[attachment=0]chain.JPG[/attachment]
Attachments
chain.JPG
ncait

Re: Nuts n bolts replace keys

Post by ncait »

This is a great idea!!! I will definitly be using this in the future!! Thank you!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

PTFE tape is known in the colonies as Teflon tape...
Yes, used to seal pipe threads to prevent leaks...
Never thought of using it as a "nut stopper"...
Altho, you could also use electrical tape.
Altho, once you get it started, it will unwind easer than the pipe tape...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ncait

Post by ncait »

That is true electrical tape is easier to unwind, but pipe sealant tape allows the nut to pass over in an emergency!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That teflon is meant for sealing threads, especially where liquids are being held. (Pipes, gauge fittings, ect). You should try an oblong nut, like Volvo uses for suspension work, for an unthreading challenge. Maybe a sway bar end link nut would accommodate a bolt that goes through a chain.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠