vacuum pump for vacbed and sleepsack

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
TNTBound

Re: vacuum pump for vacbed

Post by TNTBound »

i have read a couple posts on other sites where someone was using a vacuum pump for their vacbed. it apparently just made a much tighter seal around their body causing pressure lines on their body from the latex. i feel like the latex would create a seal between your body and the vacuum long before it would start pulling a heavy enough vacuum to cause injury. remember, my vacbed is the type with a neck gasket so my head is not inside the latex, so no worry about ruptured eardrums or eye injury.

regardless, there will be tests done before a full try out! im not looking to kill myself, just to have some nice tight, quietly inescapable latex bondage fun!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TNTBound wrote:i have read a couple posts on other sites where someone was using a vacuum pump for their vacbed. it apparently just made a much tighter seal around their body causing pressure lines on their body from the latex. i feel like the latex would create a seal between your body and the vacuum long before it would start pulling a heavy enough vacuum to cause injury. remember, my vacbed is the type with a neck gasket so my head is not inside the latex, so no worry about ruptured eardrums or eye injury.

regardless, there will be tests done before a full try out! im not looking to kill myself, just to have some nice tight, quietly inescapable latex bondage fun!
So glad to hear that. I would miss your avatar the most.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

FINALLY got a chance to try out the vacbed again, but with the vacuum pump. it worked AWESOME! on the first test, i didnt have one of the holes covered up by cloth in the pipe frame and i could have sworn that there was a hole there, but thankfully, the latex just stretched into the hole a TON and didnt rupture! i mean it looked like i was looking at the inside of the pipe! so, i set a timer for 10 minutes to allow me to get in and then climbed in through the neck opening after rolling up the opening in a wooden dowel to seal it up. seemed like it took forever for the pump to turn on. i was actually taking air in through my mouth and exhaling it through my nose to help get the air out before the pump turned on as the cfm is not too much on the pump. i could feel it sucking down around me ever so slowly, and it was getting tighter and tighter! then i heard the pitch of the pump change and the latex stopped getting tighter, but that was because the latex was completely sealed around me to the point where i could not move my fingers back together! (which was an AWESOME feeling i might add!) but if i lifted my head up a little, i could let air into the vacbed very easy, and thats actually how i got out (after 2 orgasms though :D ), even with the vacuum pump turned on still. i could actually try different positions because of the easy air entry though, so it was pretty fun to play in tonight!

if i didnt have the cloth tube surrounding the pvc frame and the air holes in it, i most likely would have a couple holes in the latex. to make the tubes, i used rubber cement to glue it together around the pvc. worked easily and with no suspicion from the family! i do however have some LONG vacbed hickey lines running up and down my body and arms! :P guess i wont be going around the house without a shirt on for a while now. :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

for my vacbed, i have a couple more options to play with. i recently bought a 20ft vacuum cleaner hose for my shop vac so i could put the shopvac in a different room of the house so its quieter in my room. it does make it MUCH quieter, but the hose is not quite long enough to have it where i want, so i ordered a second one. since i can have the house to myself some days till about 5pm, it should be perfect. oh, and i checked my shopvac and it has a fan built into the motor so it wont overheat! means i can spend a couple hours in the vacbed! the other thing i can try, is a little hand held vacuum pump i found on amazon for $15. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B6B ... UTF8&psc=1 i dont know how long it will go for, if it will overheat, or if it will even pull a good vacuum on my vacbed, but i figure its worth a shot as it is really quiet! and honestly, i wanted it for when i get a vacuum sleepsack i can be mobile on the bed while im sucked tight into bondage. :D its been a long while since i last used my vacbed and i cant wait to try these setups out!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the tiny vacuum pump was no good. no air movement at all really. thankfully amazon lets you return anything. :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote:the tiny vacuum pump was no good. no air movement at all really.
:idea: It's a question of volume.

A small vacuum pump like that one will easily create a usable vacuum in a Mason jar, which is a tiny volume compared to that of a vacbed sac.

But if you're making preserves, it's perfect! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i found this picture on facebook the other day and it makes me want to try it out.
391718374_1728253184263222_3141175896032459484_n.jpg
its a motion sensor outlet with a vacuum pump plugged into it with the pump hooked up to a latex sleepsack, so that any time there is motion, like when you try to escape, it will turn on. :twisted: thought it would make for a fun game hooked up to my .8mm latex sleepsack with internal sleeves. i would have the motion sensor on a timer though, so after a set amount of time, the power would be cut to the pump and sensor. the vacuum pump i have now will hold a vacuum when shut off, so it should seal me up pretty good, and with the extra tall neck on the sleepsack, it makes a pretty good seal there, so it should stay sealed for a while as well. i think even with the motion detector set to turn off after 5 minutes (or even 1 minute for that matter!) of no motion, it will be a challenge to stay still for long enough to get out before the timer shuts off the power. i already ordered the glue on schrader valve and motion sensor outlet. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Take precautions that the vacuum pump is not overloaded when the vacuum bed has been emptied and the motion sensor still gives the command to continue sucking.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

kinbaku wrote: 01 Nov 2023, 02:49 Take precautions that the vacuum pump is not overloaded when the vacuum bed has been emptied and the motion sensor still gives the command to continue sucking.
overloaded? when it cant suck anymore air out, it just keeps running fine. it has oil inside it to keep it lubricated and to keep it cool. the only issue, is is suck air through the oil, so when sweat goes in, it also goes into the oil and causes some steam from the pump because of it. hasnt hurt it yet from my other uses of it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: vacuum pump for vacbed and sleepsack

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Just don't get it pregnant.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 01 Nov 2023, 08:35 Just don't get it pregnant.
That's my kind of line! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:?:

But with a compressor? :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote: 01 Nov 2023, 08:47
Shannon SteelSlave wrote: 01 Nov 2023, 08:35 Just don't get it pregnant.
That's my kind of line! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:?:

But with a compressor? :shock:

Jenny.
Like the movie 'Demon Seed (1977)'. :wink: Everything is possible. :rofl:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

this is my .8mm neck entry latex sleepsack that i modified this weekend with a glue on schrader valve. i took the core out of the valve so that it will let air escape, and i can attach a silicone hose to the schrader valve and my vacuum pump to suck all the air out of the sack, making it completely escape proof when the pump is on. i used it this weekend and had the pump power wire connected to a motion sensor, so whenever i move, the pump would turn on and stay on for one minute, and as long as there was no more movement, it would shut off after that one minute. i also had the motion sensor connected to a countdown timer, which i had set to shut off the power to the plug after 45 minutes. this setup worked AMAZING! when the vacuum pump shut off, it let some air back into the sack though. i ordered a check valve to put in the silicone line to prevent this and make it stay fully vacuumed for MUCH longer.

for comparison, sucking the air out with my mouth alone, this would keep me stuck for about 1.5-2 hours. with the check valve and vacuum pump, i expect it to keep me bound for probably 3-4 hours if i had to guess, as the vacuum is SO tight that i can barely bend a finger. it was incredibly fun to be in, and i plan to play with it more this weekend.

TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

have played around with this setup a couple times now, and each time, it would still let air back in through the valve area. i dont think it is coming through the new check valve, so i got some clear rtv silicone and sealed up the connection to the schrader valve with it, thinking that is where the air is coming in through as its just an o-ring that seals it up and under vacuum its probably leaking due to the design of it. hopefully the silicone seals it up and it will hold a TIGHT vacuum for several hours of struggling. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote: 09 Dec 2023, 05:49 ... hopefully the silicone seals it up and it will hold a TIGHT vacuum for several hours of struggling. :D
Hopefully not for a full week. :shock: :rofl: