DIY Selfbondage forced Orgasm Device

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
heinzmeier2

DIY Selfbondage forced Orgasm Device

Post by heinzmeier2 »

Today i want to show you my self made Selfbondage Milking Device:

1: Latex Mask
2: Ballgag
3: Leather Hand Cuffs with a Metalplate to connect to E-Magnet
4: E-stim connected to the Plug and DIY Venus 2000 Conductive Liner (from Serious Kit)
5: Remote for the Timer relais that Controlls the Electro magents for the Hand cuffs (set on 20min)
6: Vacuum Pump that sucks the Reciver of the DIY Venus 2000 strong to my Penis
7: Cum Collector
8: Remote for my DIY Venus 2000 inside the Box
9: Nack Collar
10: Reciver of my DIY Venus 2000 that is inside the box. (estim liner inside the Reciver)
11: Estim Metallplug
12: Leather Foot Cuffs connected to the Box
13: Electro magnets for the Handcuffs

Detail View of the Electro Magnets

I can tell you: It has been kind of the longest 20min of my Live!!! It just fucks your Brain!

The Scenario:

1: Get naked
2: Lube the Plug and Slowly take a seat on it
3: Tie up your ankles with the leathercuffs to the Box
4: Put on the leather handcuffs
5: Turn on the Vacuum pump that sucks the penis into the reciever
6: Lube penis and stuck it in the reciever
7: Put on the Latex Mask
8: Put on the Ballgag
9: Tie Neck to the Collar
10: Adjust the Estim to a Level you prefer
11: Adjust stroke and speed of the DIY Venus 2000
12: Press Trigger for the 20 min Timer, to start the electromagnets
13: Connect Metallplates of the Handcuffs to the electromagnets.

You are now completely tied up, sitting upright on the box with your hands on your back. Your ankles are tied on each side of the Box and your neck is tied to the rod. You cant move a inch. A Milkingdevice is sucking your penis and the estim stimulates your Penis and butt. For the next 20 min, all you can do is come and come and......hope that it will end soon.

I use two Strong electromagnet doorlocks, driven by a 12v akku and controlled by a simple adjustable 12v timer relais.
The akku is strong enogh to hold the Magnets for 2 hours. If something goes wrong with the Timer relais i will have 2 extreme hours but i will get free.

Some Details:

The Magnet in Action:

the Leathercuffs, i use are from my Selfbondage pillory. They are closed by Segufiy. I already posted them here:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... ier#p68605

A view inside the Box:

I use a modified hand bilge pump which is driven by a stong 24v Electromotor. It can go up to 250 RPM. But most time i use around 50-100 RPM otherwise i come to fast. The setup is not to complicated but it works the same way like the original Venus 2000. The parts are a strong 24v industrial motor, the bilge pump, a disc with eccentric holes for attaching the bilge pump with a rod, a frame to hold everything together, a 24v speed governor and a 24v Power suply. All in all it costs around 200-300€. It is verry quiet and sucks your Brain out.

The Session is really heavy. Every Time i start it, i hesitate very long. Shall i realy do it......the longest time i did was 20 min and i was really sweaty and my whole body was shaking afterwards.
thatthat21

Re: DIY Selfbondage forced Orgasm Device

Post by thatthat21 »

Nice Setup!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

that looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Impressive!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
occorics

Post by occorics »

Wow! That's a very cool setup!

Can you give me some specs about the pump? How big is the air-volume that is being moved?
I'm thinking myself about building a Venus2000 clone, but I plan to use a stepper-motor and belt drive, so i can implement stroke patterns...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
adzsub

Post by adzsub »

Amazing! really impressed with this!!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

House of Gord quality. How about showing it to them? Shannon salutes you, H! :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

What a great setup. I have the serious kit milker and you have given me some great ideas. I am hoping you could post some more pictures of the setup, from different angles.

Also did you DIY the cuffs? I have a set of magnets, a different design but I like yours better. Also, if you could list some sources such as the metal butt plug and how it was attached to your box.

My goal is to be in such an inescapable bondage and experience the possibility of POT that can come from the relentless of a milker (or the frustration of not coming and having the session end. I also love electrotorture, which can both delay or hasten climax depending on how it is setup - endless experimentation!

I might add my scrotum sucker from serious kit to the ball sack and make that another electrode, other than that you have my dream setup, now I need to do some work to get it setup.

Thanks for sharing this!
Mike

BTW, my username is picofarad on both fetlife and recon
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I am outright impressed by your creativity and ingenuity. I have one of those door locks and have used it for several self bondage scenarios. I use smart outlets to control the power to the locks. Inexpensive and work well. My backup is that I plug the smart outlet into a mechanical timer plug. Either way the power is being cut to the magnet after a certain period.
Max

Post by Max »

Show us details of more photos of your machine :)
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Yes, still hopeful that there will be more pics and details. I love this design and would love to replicate.
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Bumping this up in hopes that the OP will give us an update and more information.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Yep time to build one of these. ;) :whip: :whip: :whip: