Correction/bondage corset progress

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.

Who wants to see photos??

ME ME ME!!!!!
100%
Nah, thanks.
No votes

Total votes: 130

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Hey Jenny, ... wow! :o

Very (VERY) nice work! I must say, and I'm sure everyone will agree, that your sewing talent are as good as your writing talent :)

You must be very proud of your project? You saved money, made something to fit your own shapes to perfection, was able to enjoy each step along the way, and anticipate the final moment when you first try it on...

And I would feel bad :wink: not to comment on the fact I noticed that you were wearing hosiery?? :P :P
You know me... it's the very first thing my eyes are drawn to... :wink:
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Oh and sorry for taking so long to post a comment... :oops:

I haven't had much time to spend in the forum in the last little while.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:Hey Jenny, ... wow! :o

Very (VERY) nice work! I must say, and I'm sure everyone will agree, that your sewing talent are as good as your writing talent :)

You must be very proud of your project? You saved money, made something to fit your own shapes to perfection, was able to enjoy each step along the way, and anticipate the final moment when you first try it on...

And I would feel bad :wink: not to comment on the fact I noticed that you were wearing hosiery?? :P :P
You know me... it's the very first thing my eyes are drawn to... :wink:
Thank you!

I am very proud of my work. And yes, I was expecting your reaction to the hosiery... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

ooops, seems i haven't congratulated you yet on your finished
project, jenny.

John Alexander Scott Coutts would have been proud of you.
it looks absolutely gorgeous, though it seems the fit around your buns & thighs could be a bit tighter. are you planning on making a few alterations ?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:ooops, seems i haven't congratulated you yet on your finished project, jenny.

John Alexander Scott Coutts would have been proud of you.
it looks absolutely gorgeous, though it seems the fit around your buns & thighs could be a bit tighter. are you planning on making a few alterations ?
Thank you! :D

There still are some alterations (read "tightenings") to be done, especially down around the thighs. It's quite tight around the buns. but the hips may have some residual bulges. The corset wasn't completely closed, either, but still, walking around in 4" heels was no picnic. :wink:

There may also be a slight adjustment in the top few inches to make it hug the chest a little more.

Jenny.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Oh my goodness... :shock: Thats beautiful!

If i tight laced, I'd make one right now (especially since you listed where all the materials come from...) Maybe I'll just steal the top and make myself the corset I've always been too cheap to buy.

I envy your sewing skills :wink:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Amy_Tenchi wrote:Oh my goodness... :shock: Thats beautiful!

If i tight laced, I'd make one right now (especially since you listed where all the materials come from...) Maybe I'll just steal the top and make myself the corset I've always been too cheap to buy.

I envy your sewing skills :wink:
Thank you! :D

Remember that making a garment is about 10% sewing, and that's only learning how to run the sewing machine (the hardest bit is running the thread from the spool on top down to the needle...). The rest is a bit of art, a pinch of manual dexterity (keep the fingers away from that needle!) and a dash of self-confidence (maybe a grain of cussing, to taste).

Jenny.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

bound_jenny wrote:Remember that making a garment is about 10% sewing, and that's only learning how to run the sewing machine

Jenny.
I've made clothing before, but my stuff always seems to fall apart...I guess I'm not doing the stitches right or something
bound_jenny wrote:and a dash of self-confidence (maybe a grain of cussing, to taste).

Jenny.
Oh...there would be a lot of cussing...plenty of. Especially since the machine my mommy owns is from the 1950's with tons of broken pieces. But when it does work...it works like a god (or so she says, it hates me)
-Missing In Action-
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

For my corsets, I use upholstery thread. They don't fall apart for love nor money.

As for your 1950's sewing machine, keep it! If you can get it repaired completely, you'll have something really solid that will probably allow you to sew tougher materials (maybe even leather, with the right needle). The motors in those old tanks are very strong, and there are no little plastic gears to strip like in modern machines. All metal! I wish I had the old Singer my mom had ages ago.

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Amy_Tenchi wrote: Oh...there would be a lot of cussing...plenty of.
that is when that ball-gag in the bottom drawer will come in handy.
:P:P:P
Amy_Tenchi wrote: Especially since the machine my mommy owns is from the 1950's with tons of broken pieces. But when it does work...it works like a god (or so she says, it hates me)
as jenny said, keep it. these things are workhorse.
use google with "used industrial sewing machines new jersey" as search term.

if it is a singer some of these companies might be able to help you.
a lot of the smaller mechanical parts were interchangeable between home
& industrial machines. they might have the pieces needed to fix it.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Amy_Tenchi wrote: I've made clothing before, but my stuff always seems to fall apart...I guess I'm not doing the stitches right or something
LOL
Amy did you remember to put the bottom thread?? Maybe that's why your stuff falls apart?
:lol:

Sorry I'm not laughing at you Amy; I'm sure you can thread a sewing machine much better than I can (although I am pretty good around a sewing machine actually...) but I just laughed when I read your comment about your stuff always falling apart
:)
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

:D No offense taken, all fun and games here.

Yes, the machine is an old singer, apparently my grand moms, my mom held on to it since she was a little girl. It just got back from the shop (about a week ago, she won't let me touch it now, its HER project god.) so yes, its a great machine. I just dislike the knee-pedal for making it work its magic.

And I think i have the wrong stitch tension, a lot of my seams come back apart after i'm finished. But uh...I only knew how to change tension on my machine, but it was a plastic piece of junk like jenny mentioned.
-Missing In Action-
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Normally there should be a small knob with numbers from 0 to 9 on it, around which the thread winds (coming from the bobbin on top and going back up to the lever inside the head).

If adjusting this to higher values doesn't help, then either the machine may be broken, or the thread isn't properly routed around it. Some machines are harder to thread than others. My mom's old Singer was a charm to thread, but the one she got after it (an obscure brand I can't remember) was a real pain in the bum.

The one I bought seven years ago, a Brother, which I still have and used to make my corset, is even easier than the old Singer. It was a low-end model at the time, around $250, plastic outside but the works inside are still metal. Today you can get a real cheapie for under $100.

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A couple of firsts.

Bondage: it's very difficult to have the ankles bound and wear this corset at the same time. If I bind my ankles first, traveling around my apartment at any reasonable pace is essentially impossible. It also complicates my lacing process because I have to walk away from my hook to maintain tension on the laces. So I just bound my wrists behind me. Quite sufficient, I must admit! Once down on the floor, face down, I locked my wrists together with a chain and padlock. I still had enough freedom of movement to roll over to where my key was.

This time, I tightened the corset more at the bottom, and I located a couple of areas below the buttocks that require some tightening, to pin the legs a little more effectively, though at the bottom, it is tight enough. It's between the bum and the bottom that there is some slack. Not for long... :twisted:

The other first: after spending some time bound and immobilized on the floor (not much struggling or squirming in this corset!), working myself up, I released my hands long enough to take my vibrator and just slip it in between the front lacing, turning it on and locking my wrists again. The results were unexpectedly intense. :shock:

In addition to the direct stimulus to my privates, the vibrations were also transmitted to the corset itself, and thus to a whole area from my belly button down to about mid-thigh. The vibrator had fresh batteries, too, which helped a lot. There was a lot of heavy breathing, moaning, very limited squirming and wriggling, and quite a bit of creaking from the strain, which the corset survived unscathed.

Oops... the power is flickering here, with that horrid blizzard going on, so I'll shorten this. Let's say I was... satisfied... by the experience. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Okay, morning and the blizzard seems to be mostly over. No power failures during the night, but I did suffer a loss: my main computer, which I use every day, has crapped out. It did a couple of resets, which I had attributed to mains problems (90 kph wind gusts last evening!), but it was something else - proving my point that I would never trust my computer for my release system in self-bondage. It's a little beyond my basic skills at this point. It powers up, but nothing happens, like I was holding the reset button (which I disconnected, without solving the problem). In the diagnostic process, I also broke the bracket holding the CPU fan in place... @#&@@*&&!!!!!

I'll make a trip to the shop to have it diagnosed, and hopefully fixed.

Now I'm on my backup, an old (very old) Pentium 133 with (wince) 64 MB of memory and a couple of (shudder) 3.2 GB hard drives. A long shot from a 1.2 GHz Pentium III with 1 GB of memory and a total of 510 GB of hard disk space... But it works.

In my haste last evening to finish my post, I forgot that I was also wearing a pretty tight posture collar, or neck corset during my session in the correction corset. I made that one myself, too, some years ago. I also forgot to mention that my correction corset was tightened to 21 inches again, and that I spent about an hour and a half total like that.

Now I'll cross my fingers, dig my car out of the snow, and hope that my computer problem doesn't get too expensive.

Jenny.