Correction/bondage corset progress

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.

Who wants to see photos??

ME ME ME!!!!!
100%
Nah, thanks.
No votes

Total votes: 130

Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I think I still have my old Vic-20 if you're interested?

4K total memory (that's right, 4K!) and that included what the operating system needed to operate... and the funyest part is back then I paid about the same thing I paid recently for a 2.4 Ghz dual core with much bells & whistles!

:lol:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Hope the repairs don't tax your entertainment funds...
On the brighter side, now is a good time to upgrade...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:I think I still have my old Vic-20 if you're interested?
I had a C64 years ago - I won it in a contest. Great little machine.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Hope the repairs don't tax your entertainment funds...
On the brighter side, now is a good time to upgrade...
My strategy will be this (I had time to think about it this week):

1) Try to find a Pentium III motherboard and fix my computer so I can recover what I had where it left off.

2) If 1) fails, start off with a new system. I thought about used ones, but then it occurred to me that the P3 lasted six years (I bought it new), and who knows how long a used system would last? A couple of years? How was it "used" before? I don't like uncertainties.

Since I have a nice nest-egg built up, I can invest a bit and have relative peace of mind for the next five or six years or so. It's like buying a car (at least for me). I'd rather invest in something solid that will last than go for a cheap beater that will give out after a couple of years, forcing me to go through the same hassle over and over again, and probably costing me just as much, including the repair bills.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I have 2 old P-III mobo's and you're welcome to have one for free.........................awww that's right you would have to give me your address now wouldn't you?

:roll: :twisted: :wink:
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Michelle wrote:I have 2 old P-III mobo's and you're welcome to have one for free.........................awww that's right you would have to give me your address now wouldn't you?

:roll: :twisted: :wink:
Hehe, I don't see anything, erm, hurtful from that happening..... :P

**imagines Michelle twirling Jenny's keys around her finger**
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

You wish! :mrgreen:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

LMAO,

i guess the steppings won't most likely match.

for which p-III core your mainboards are designed, michelle ?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

... ok, a plug for a site where I got my upgrades...

Tigerdirect.com
best prices I've seen...
IE: Abit AN52V Motherboard CPU Bundle - AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Processor 3.20GHz Retail.... $234.99
No video.... but if just the motherboard died....
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

New computer ordered

Post by bound_jenny »

No quick-fix for the old girl... P3 boards no longer available, and used, well...

So I took the plunge. For $725, I'm getting a honking monster (compared to what I had) with 2G of memory, 250 GB SATA drive, dual core processor, and Windows XP Pro, which I have at work and I just happen to like a lot more than Win 2K. And it's black like my correction corset... :wink:

I'll put my old hard drives on the IDE port, so I can get to my stuff again.

It should be assembled and ready today or some time this weekend.

Jenny.
lrichil

Post by lrichil »

Great idea, finding motherboards for old PCs is tricky, i bought one 2 years ago and i cant find a motherboard for it :shock:
Just like that...
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

A replacement for an old motherboard is a bad idea, IDE components are all being replaced by S-ATA right now, soif you replace an old IDE-Motherboard, you will be in trouble finding IDE components later on.
I had the same problem and I decided to buy a new PC as well and I am sooooo looking forward to it.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Am I the only one that noticed that this drifted away from corset construction and into a PC upgrading thread????

PS, Welcome to the "honking monster PC club"....
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The corset is finished. Well, it still needs a few alterations, but the construction process is over. I happened to be in the middle of a "wear report" when my computer gave up the ghost. So, in theory, the "topic" is exhausted.

I am counting down the hours I have to endure my "emergency" PC... I did a little exploring, and I found some of my very first corset patterns in there, dating back to '99. Compared to today, they were crude! Also quite a bit looser.

My very first corset was an "Elizabethan" type, not really meant for waist reduction, more for bust support. That was way back in '99, and I made the pattern from instructions on a site on Elizabethan period costumes.

A couple of months later, I made my first "Victorian" one, like the ones I wear today. That's when I started getting interested. But was only at the beginning of 2006 that I started "tightlacing", i.e. committing myself to wearing a corset specifically for waist reduction and body reshaping. Prior to that, it was just occasional, and having a 20 inch waist was just a pipe dream. Now, it is within reach!

Jenny.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Thats pretty cool. Would you be interested in showing some of these old designs? I'm looking for a pattern for a your older style corsets, the non-waist reductive ones :)

Don't know about materials yet, but probably similarly to the ones you used. I've got plenty of eye hooks, eyelets, and I can pick up string easily. It would be pretty cool to make one like you did. And of course, I'd share :D
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Here is the link to the custom corset pattern generator for the "Elizabethan" type corset (non waist reductive one):

http://www.elizabethancostume.net/custompat/index.html

The site still exists!

Inputting your measurements and clicking the pattern generation button will give you detailed instructions on making the pattern, and at the end of the page there is a link to instructions on making the corset itself.

The first time I laced mine down was the eye-opener. My thoughts were "where were you all my life?" (referring to the corset). I still have mine, though I don't wear it anymore. It's more of sentimental value now. Once I get my new computer up and running, I'll post a picture of the old girl. I'll put it on my dress form to show you how it's worn (sorry for you folks out there who want to see more pictures of me in a corset... it won't fit any more! Too loose!).

At that time, the fashion was to have a smooth, conical shape from the bust down to the waist. Small waists weren't the fashion yet - that didn't happen until the mid to late 19th century and into the early 20th.

Jenny.