Correction/bondage corset progress

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.

Who wants to see photos??

ME ME ME!!!!!
100%
Nah, thanks.
No votes

Total votes: 130

bound_jenny

Correction/bondage corset progress

Post by bound_jenny »

I will post progress here on the construction of my most diabolical corset to date. Wearing this will be literally bondage! :shock:

The pattern is drawn:
CC3PAT600.GIF
For those who are wondering what the abbreviations are:

Busk: the center front panels that hook together and have the stiff plate that holds the corset straight

LP: lacing panels.

FT, RT: front and rear taper panels, they are mostly responsible for defining the shape of the corset. The I and O symbols denote "inboard" (toward the front/back) and "outboard" (toward the sides).

The scale bar on the bottom is 10 inches per division. Yes, it is a long one and a tight one! I deliberately designed it to be five inches tighter than what I am wearing now, and two inches tighter than my target waist size. That means 18 inches once it is fully closed and tied off at the back. It may be some time before I get there!

After all, a correction corset is supposed to be a pain to wear. And leave you close to helpless if you are unfortunate enough to end up lying down on the floor.

Yesterday (Saturday Feb 9th) I bought the fabric and the grommets - about 100! I cleaned out the fabric store's shelf stock. :oops:

The strength layer is black, thick, moisture resistant fabric that doesn't stretch for love nor money, and will not tear even under the heaviest strain.

This is my first corset with a different outer facing, so I bought some very thin, black, smooth vinyl leatherette. It is very supple and stretchy, almost latexlike, but not as shiny. I liked it so much I bought twice as much as I needed (it was cheap enough!) for other experiments. I will go back for more!

Today (Sunday Feb 10th) I will make the paper pattern.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kate

Post by kate »

awesome :)

keep the post updated please

and can you make me one? :D
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Wow... can't wait to see the end result :shock:

Judging by the pattern, it looks like it will go down to your ankles? Or close?
Robin

Post by Robin »

I can't wait to hear about your first lace up.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:Wow... can't wait to see the end result :shock:

Judging by the pattern, it looks like it will go down to your ankles? Or close?
From the armpits down to the knees. It looks longer than it is because of the separate pieces. It is like the one I have already but much tighter and with a better shape.

The old one is nearly five years old, and hasn't been worn much, first because it was way too tight and I hadn't started tightlacing seriously until two years ago, and second, after I started tightlacing, it became too loose! I can wear it now, fully closed, over my regular corset!

Eventually, with the add-on accessories, I will be able to completely encase myself from the neck down to the ankles. That's why I will be adding rings in strategic places after I finish the main body. This is where my dress dummy will come in handy. Once I know where to put the rings, then I can attach accessories with straps.

Accessories? Neck brace/posture collar with long extensions down the chest and back. An extension to pin my legs together down to the ankles. Maybe a monoglove-like arm binder (though that will need some pondering in order to make it easy to remove solo).

I will go slow, planning every step of the fabrication process beforehand, and documenting them.

Jenny.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Sorry but Im going to have to edit your post, only to try and add a poll to see who wants to see photos of you in it afterwards (you can and must obscure your face of course).
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

Is that just for occasions where you will be stood up all evening in a nice dress? Because it looks far too restrictive for day to day wear.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

curious_sb wrote:Sorry but Im going to have to edit your post, only to try and add a poll to see who wants to see photos of you in it afterwards (you can and must obscure your face of course).
:? I was wondering who did this when the poll question popped up... my evil minions are already on their way to exact revenge! :lol: :twisted:

The poll results are no surprise! :roll:

The finished corset body will be photographed, with me in it (my dress form may be adjusted to my size, but she hasn't my exact build). Of course, it will not be tightened completely, but as tight as I can manage and tolerate for as long as I need to set up and take the photos.

The paper pattern was cut out today, and I had to make a few adjustments to the individual panel measurements. That also pointed out that my calculation algorithm needs adjustments.

That's the greatest concern with a tight corset: it has to fit exactly, or it will either be unnecessarily uncomfortable (concentrated pressure points instead of a uniform constriction) or lumpy.
countdown321 wrote:Is that just for occasions where you will be stood up all evening in a nice dress? Because it looks far too restrictive for day to day wear.
Your perceptions are correct. This is definitely not for doing anything that requires sitting, bending, riding in a car, going up or down stairs, or any long walks (though it may be interesting to make a Long Walk scenario with it...). This is for bondage and really special occasions. If I go out with it, I will need to put it on in situ.

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

wow, that is really an outstanding project, jenny.

those english victorian ladies would be proud of you.

will it it be plain color or feature color trims ?

btw: hoe about making it look more like a "party dress" ?
adding a removable fulllength fishtail to the corset.

like this one:

another idea would be to add something like that:

only it should really flow over the whole breasts, as your corset will have holes for the breasts. *you never knew when you might want to place
clamps on those stiff nipples :twisted: :twisted: *

this way your diabolical device would be offset, giving it a "crazy look" right smack the middle between torture device & glamorous evening gown.
curious_sb wrote:Sorry but Im going to have to edit your post, only to try and add a poll to see who wants to see photos of you in it afterwards (you can and must obscure your face of course).
really ?

is there a law in canada against showing your face while wearing a full body bondage-corset ?
:P:P:P
bound_jenny wrote: The poll results are no surprise! :roll:
i didn't vote. i will reserve my vote until curious add's the video-option.
:lol: :lol::lol:
bound_jenny wrote: ......., and I had to make a few adjustments to the individual panel measurements. That also pointed out that my calculation algorithm needs adjustments.
i'm sure you didn't expect otherwise on such a complex project.
bound_jenny wrote: This is my first corset with a different outer facing, so I bought some very thin, black, smooth vinyl leatherette. It is very supple and stretchy, almost latexlike, but not as shiny. I liked it so much I bought twice as much as I needed (it was cheap enough!) for other experiments. I will go back for more!
look out that you do not get any creases into that material, because those creases will stay in there. there is an artificial leather called "alcantara".
it's a bit more expensive, but isn't as sensitive as the normal cheap pvc-variety to creasing & stretching.

happy sewing, looking forward to the progrssion reports & pix.
make sure you document it all.

PL
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:those english victorian ladies would be proud of you
Most of them would try to avoid being forced to wear one of these... :twisted:
ponylady wrote:will it it be plain color or feature color trims ?
Plain black, top to bottom.
ponylady wrote:hoe about making it look more like a "party dress" ?
adding a removable fulllength fishtail to the corset.
There is nothing that would prevent me from wearing a dress over it, or something lacy and frilly under it. It's just that it would be very restrictive and limit my steps to a couple of inches. And it will have to be a garment pulled over the head because I will not be able to bend over to pull a skirt up. I would need something to hook the waistband and pull it up.
ponylady wrote:i didn't vote. i will reserve my vote until curious add's the video-option.
Don't give him any more ideas! No video. Stills only. So vote!

Jenny.
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

i think another category could be added to the vote, namely "who would like a go in this corset?"
there would only need to be one option to vote for- "yes, i would!"
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

goddessloviatar wrote:i think another category could be added to the vote, namely "who would like a go in this corset?"
there would only need to be one option to vote for- "yes, i would!"
I figure that would get a lot of positive responses - maybe not as unanimous as the current poll generously donated by our initiative-prone curious_sb. A good poll for another thread?

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

well, let's not forget some of our members may have trouble envisioning
the device you are building. to satisfy their imagination while you are busy sewing it the master himself, john willie, was kind enuff to contribute some images of the finished product:

front:

back (with some "improvements" :twisted: )

of course jenny will need a new maid to get into that one:

and FGS, jenn. don't overdo it, i don't want this happen to you:

PL
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That's what I'm talking about!

John Willie had a magnificent talent for bringing out the beauty of bound and tightlaced ladies! And one must not forget Irving Klaw and his inspiring photographs!

The second one is the closest to my project: a little longer on the bottom, but no integrated neck extension - that's one of the planned accessories!

A maid might be interesting, though I must ensure she doesn't get away from me! :twisted:

And there is no danger that I will squeeze my waist down to a singularity... You can't have a tight waist if you have no waist! :shock:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: John Willie had a magnificent talent for bringing out the beauty of bound and tightlaced ladies!
absolutely, jenny. he still is the master of erotic fetish art. and i mean it in the context that his images not only looked good, but are able to heat up the brainwaves while it still is done in "good taste".
haven't yet found another artist that evokes the same reactions just from watching his work. every piece takes me on a journey.
bound_jenny wrote: And one must not forget Irving Klaw and his inspiring photographs!
good old movie star news. very classic stuff. you ever seen "teaserama" ?

but somehow i'm hijacking this thread.
:twisted: :twisted: