An idea for hose clamps

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: An idea for hose clamps

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Still having fun with this project, I came up with a new idea.
upholstered clamp.jpg
If stainless steel is not your thing, using belts or purse straps, one can upholster the clamp. Cut the end, cut about an inch off the top layer for the clamp body, then cut off the other end to length, using your wrist or ankle for length. Push the clamp band through.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Still having fun with this project, I came up with a new idea.
Good idea, and that with the padlock as you discussed on March 1, 2019 and you have the perfect belt so that you can no longer take your pants off and excellent protection against the sharp edge when you use it as a handcuff.
MT206

Post by MT206 »

I had never thought of using these in any form, until I saw an image recently of someone wearing these.

I prefer metal to wrist, so unlikely to use a leather coating. But, which size is ideal for these when purchasing them? I went to a hardware store today, only to not find any. But perhaps my description wasn't accurate enough. I would also be interested to find out which size would suit the ankles too.

Despite their obvious imperfections, i am still keen to see for myself how comfy or uncomfortable they are. I'm sure it's possible to insert some padding to make them less torturous.
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, MT.
Measure the limb you plan to use them on, and make sure you are close to the diameter of the largest part of the joint. My wrists and ankles are oval shaped, so if 2 by 3 inches, then a 2.5 inch would work, as you can bend and flex to the right shape. After trying them, you can cut off most of the excess. Just don't make anything any tighter than you would when using regular handcuffs.
Either answer = small boned people can use automotive radiator size clamps, heating ducts are probably good for thigh bands, waist bands should be measured to the individual. Automotive heater hose clamps work for fingers and toes.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

MT206 wrote:I prefer metal to wrist, so unlikely to use a leather coating.
Welcome to BoundAnna, MT206.
Keep in mind that if you use them unprotected - to feel the metal - they feel less pleasant than normal handcuffs because of the sharp sides.
It is then good to force you to sit still, not to constantly wring to get out.
Shannon SteelSlave

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12349&p=116140#p116140 Another use for these clamps.
outside 1.jpg
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

Continued a post from viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14670&p=116158#p116158
I never revealed that the inspiration for these clamps came from the Mikel story "New Belt".
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14584&p=115111
Mine don't self adjust, and once locked, can not be tightened without releasing and reapplying, but the minimalist angle is what I liked. Jane, the main character scoffed at the size of the belt bindings (12mm) and almost thought of returning it. But it was there, in her hands, so why not try it. A learning curve ensued, as she did not know the "rules" and the belt's capability, and between accidentally breaking the rules and fighting it, a punishment was programmed and carried out. The crotch tightened and pinched, the waist squeezed, the bra cups twisted, and the bra straps tightened over her shoulders to alter her into a humble posture. The physical pain , as well as the mental strain of this machine seemingly having a mind of its own knocked her out cold for hours.
One thing she did wrong was touching the belt and herself in a way that induced some kind of static charge that was sensed by the belt, and was recognized as either self stimulation or trying to tamper with or remove the belt. This made the belt truly strict, in that it shielded her bits from sight, but also knew if she was trying to cheat and have an orgasm.
Too bad I can't electrify my cuffs here, to prevent cutting or trying to remove, until time is up. Run with the idea in discussion if you want, but with today's technology, and the amount of production value I can throw at it, I see my prototype as needing insulation all over, and having a case worn on or part of the belt to include the estim unit, battery,and timer.
Mikel, if you're ever interested in writing a sequel or spin off story with that "New Belt" idea, I'll drop everything to help you write it.
P.S. From reading "New Belt", I ended up buying these boots viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12025&p=86992 because I thought Jane had a pair. (The ones she had to wear to work because she accidentally locked them under her cuffs accessories the 2nd time she put the belt back on) I think you were probably talking about ballets, but somehow at the time, I read it as open toed boots. I don't think mine would have been gawked at by co-workers the way the ballet boots would have.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘