Spanking machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Lisahs3

Re: Spanking machine

Post by Lisahs3 »

I love a good spanking but that is too hard for me, sorry. I love the idea though that seems like a lot of fun.

Lisa
complicyte

Post by complicyte »

Hello, thank you for your response
I had seen the cord and the elastic.
But if I understand how it works,
the motor rolls up the rope and pulls the wheel (the rubber band).
At the end of the race the pulley is held by an electromagnet (before the impact), but the black rope is still in tension at this moment
if you do not release the rope the flogger cannot be released
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

I like this!

I tried making a spanking machine one time, it was a real failure! I couldn't get any sort of motor to provide a good enough "snap" to a swat.

If I understand it, the spanking arm is held in place by the electro-magnet while the stepper motor stretches out a bungee cord that is attached to the arm via the wheel. When the cord has been stretched tight, the magnet releases, and the spanking arm swings, striking the target. Then the stepper motor backs off the bungee, while a lighter bungee retracts the arm until the magnet is re-engaged.

It would be easy to adjust the severity of the strikes by controlling how far the main bungee was stretched before the magnet was released. It would be easy to make the severity and/or the number of lashes and/or the rate of the swats a random variable. I like it!

Since my first failed attempt I have been trying to come up with a new technique but this one is better than anything else I had dreamt up! Good job!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

complicyte wrote:if you do not release the rope the flogger cannot be released
You are right about tightening the wheel and activate the whip when the electomagnet is turned off.

The black rope comes under tension from pulling the motor on the black elastic.
Then the electromagnet unloads the whip.
Then the motor turns in the other direction aided by the red elastic until the iron is pulled back against the re-active electromagnet.
TSM

Post by TSM »

We bought and tested this model. My wife blew her bottom out when, after we'd both been playing, I went to get her a vibrator so that she could continue testing it on her own (she's a butt masochist). The result was that, between the spanking machine and the vibrator that felt good, she blew her bottom out. The marks lasted 10 days!

Personally, I can't stand half its power, but I'm not a masochist!

Watch the video on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miGuvIbiKWY&t=14s
The best fetish is the one that allows you to flourish