Build your own wooden horse cheaply if you have 2 left hands

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Build your own wooden horse cheaply if you have 2 left hands

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, there are cheaper ways to build a wooden horse (spanish donkey), but then you actually crafting an object which takes time.

I bought a nearly finished horse. Out of metal, but it works great nevertheless. You have to put it together, but thats easy. All screws and stuff come with it. It can support a weight up to 150kg and best of all, it can go really high, so its a versatile BDSM bench or whatever you want to make from it.

This is what I bought (link to a dutch store, but the image will tell you all you need to know to find one at your local DIY store.)
https://www.vanmelis.nl/kreator-krt6710 ... re-schraag

Because the device is made out of metal, you can simply hook your powerbox to the bar you're sitting on, attach an electrode to a body part below the waist, such as your cock and you crank up the electricity.

I expected an instant zap upon touching the metal, but that's not the case. it takes about 1 second of constant touching before the electricity zaps you, but when it does, it does so hard. Because of this, it doesn't arc and isn't that dangerous. Because I had my cock hooked up, I expected the electricity to feel there as well, but only if I ride the metal continuously will I feel it in my cock instead of on the metal frame.

It gives a very interesting result.

The bench has 2 bars on the side for support which is a great way to spread your legs, and can be used to stand on to ride it at a high setting.

The bench can be raised in various heights.
- On the lowest height possible it was too low. Going one higher gave me a good beginners level. With both my feet fully rested I was forced to sit on the bar somewhat relaxed. It was not painful as my feet were still on the floor while being spread.
- The next step was about 6cm higher. This was the true intermediate level. Placing your legs directly besides you (within the frame) gives you enough room to normally stand, but when you place your feet outside the frame in a spread position, you are forced to stand on your toes somewhat. If you fully extend you are able to completely come off the bar to reposition yourself. Okay, you still touch it, but the weight is off.
- The next step is quite a bit higher. 12 cm I think. This is the true advanced level which I seem to like. For this level you can use the supportbeams on the side that you normally use as seperator to spread your legs, to climb on. Once you sit down and you place your feet directly besides you, it is somewhat the same as the previous level, except that you can't get off completely, but repositioning yourself is still possible. Of course if you use the support beams, you can get completely off. But.. and this is where the fun part is, if you spread your legs to the sides, then you are fully riding the horse with your full body weight. Your tiptoes are the only thing that can still reach the ground which will provide balance, but it can't be used at all to lower the pressure. The full force comes on you. If you relax your feet, they will come off the floor and you are truly in the air only supported by a metal beam between your legs.

The beam can go even higher. On one of the highest settings, it was near my chest. Bending forwards slightly was about nipple height. It was awesome to attach nipple clamps to my nipple, make the chain go past the beam, other on the nipple. Then in that position, lower the horse and ride it. Of course that would mean I would be bent forwards all the time, but its doable.

I bet cuffs can be attached for your legs, and with some wood or other material, the sides can be closed off for most of the part to truly make sure you are spread on it. I'm just not sure that if you do that, you can still easily climb the horse, especially on a high setting, while being alone for a self-bondage session. I guess I have to find out using some cardboard.

All in all, this thing is very cheap to buy and gives the abilities of bdsm gear that is normally 4 to 10 times its price.

Oh, did I mention you can easily store it away? :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Re: Build your own wooden horse cheaply if you have 2 left h

Post by Gregovic »

Buy 2 and you also have a handy excuse for why you have them for those that need to store their gear in plain sight. These things are usually used as temporary support for a table or workbench so have an easily explained legit use.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Indeed. :) Kinda hard to tell an excuse why you added D rings to the frame for your cuffs though... :P Unless you use the existing screw holes and replace them after a session.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kostly_Fun

Post by Kostly_Fun »

Just happen to be in Holland. And found this. I'll try it out.
I think if you get two boards cut. One the length and height of the inner section. And one with the length and width of the inner section. You could attach these two boards. And fill each side. This should also add aditional strength to its 180kg limit and help with it beign a non-static load. You could then attach points for bondage on that.
Will be thinking about a way to make a changeable top to it. It would be nice to have a flat part that can be used as a fucking bench.
Hoping this is strong, and stable. Thanks for the recommendation.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Kostly_Fun.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna forum, Kostly_Fun.

I could have bought two at the same time when it was an advertising campaign at the time.

Back then I only had my Tens which I connected to the top bar and to my penis when I sat on it. The problem was that I had the feeling that a spark flew every time I sat down.

So I came up with the following to make me stay put: tied a rope around the right ankle; that rope goes behind my back over the top bar, then down and under the bottom left bar back up. Same for the left ankle.
If you then pull on both ropes, your feet will come up and back and you can tie the two ropes behind your back in a desired position. You can even pull your feet off the ground, but this is too painful and unsustainable. :shock:

In front of me I had a rope hanging from the ceiling at chest height to which I attached my wrists. This created the impossibility to bring my ankles back down. I had it set so that my toes just touched the ground, just enough to release the pressure a bit, but not enough to lift me off the bar.