Lock a corset?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
KinkInSpace

Re: Lock a corset?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I really don't see myself laying on my back with 10 of these being on my back to secure the corset.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

How about a small pouch?
Stick the bow and the end of the laces in it, and lock the pouch with a padlock through a hole over the knot (which is in the pouch)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, this approach seems to be the best one, though it won't work well for what I want in combination with the corset that I'm thinking to use it.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gemt

Post by gemt »

That is the upside of cable locks, you can bend them down and tuck them behind the laces.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

gemt wrote:That is the upside of cable locks, you can bend them down and tuck them behind the laces.
That doesn't really matter. A lock is at least 5mm thick, and they're not that big, creating blocks that will feel weird on your back if you lay on it.

I already got myself a corset because I easily have back problems, having locks deforming my back is not the kind of punishment I'm after. Thanks for the suggestion though. Maybe someone else can use it.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Slave_L wrote:But the problem is that I can still get to the area behind my chest area where my nipples are which I just cannot prevent with this corset.
Sorry, I thought the question was how to lock the corset, not how to make the nipples inaccessible while in a corset that leaves them accessible.

Perhaps some sort of over-garment like a wetsuit vest that could be locked over both the corset's laces and the top of the corset? I assume you don't want to purchase a corset better suited to what you'd like this one to do, but which it is not built to accomplish.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, it is probably going to be something like that. Maybe I'll purchase a second swimsuit and modify it in such way that I can securely lock myself into it unable to take it off. That should be far easier to do.
Markjones

Post by Markjones »

Silly question perhaps but why not just pass a belt around your waist over the corset and then padlock it in place? You can get specially made padlockable belts or you can apply padlocks to an ordinary belt by threading one through the eyelets on the other side of the retaining loops.

This would surely prevent you from removing the corset, although admittedly not quite as awesome as some of those corsets with built in locking designs!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have considered that too, but the downside of a belt is, that in order to get it secured tightly, you have to make it firm, or you can move it too much. Given that I want to prevent removing the corset on my upper body, this means I will have trouble breathing, so this is not a good thing to do long-term.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

And factor in a possible panic reaction, which always asks for a little more breathing room than you expect.

I had that sort of experience just some week back when i locked a sturdy leather collar on. It has fur inside and i don't put it as tight as it would go, i can easily put the whole hand in between collar and neck. But then when i went opening it and didn't find a key that fits the lock, it caused a good few heartbeats. Keeping some backup keys in toy bag loosely somewhere at the bottom, so i eventually managed to find that. But it relaxed me enough so i didn't use it, and went back to original keys. And... there actually was a fitting key in the original key set, i just must have attempted it wrong way or something. It's just a reminder that in situation like that the collar or anything tight suddenly feels a whole lot tighter.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yep, very true. And if your breathing is impaled when you get stressed out, it is very easy to pass out because your body thinks it can get more oxygen to get the panic response going on that it really can.
complicyte

Post by complicyte »

hello a simple system on thingiverse
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4700208
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

complicyte wrote:hello a simple system on thingiverse
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4700208
That's an interesting system, though I have some reservations on the back side lock. It seems to squeeze the laces inside the grommet holes which risks fraying the laces and thus reducing their useful life span. A pair of dedicated grommets for the lock would make this much friendlier for the laces.

Moreover, the resistance of the 3D printing plastic doesn't seem to be sufficient for serious tight-lacing. Machined steel parts will resist the strain of a tightly laced corset.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!