What are those chastity belt rubber strip cushions called?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Shannon SteelSlave

What are those chastity belt rubber strip cushions called?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

DIY.jpg
DIY.jpg (11.04 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
I have gotten the waist band chastity belt strips by buying the chastity belt extender kit from Fresh Fetish, but I also need the smaller width, and even the kind that has the open sides meet in the middle like this:
hardware - Copy.jpg
hardware - Copy.jpg (25.42 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
I have been able to make steel bands comfortable enough for long term wear
pair.jpg
pair.jpg (42.06 KiB) Viewed 3828 times
. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can buy them? If you're going shopping for me :love: here are some measurements:
Untitled-2.jpg
The chastity version is about 1.25 inches total,to hold a 7/8 to 1 inch metal strip, the clamps I use are about 1/2 inch wide. Oh, and those strips keep my steel shackle cuffs (The hinged kind that use a magnetic bolt) from sliding down my ankle and cutting into my Achilles's tendon.
Untitled-1.jpg
(Yes those are my favourite 6 inch heels)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
kinbaku

Re: What are those chastity belt rubber strip cushions calle

Post by kinbaku »

Maybe you find them with silicone (or rubber) edge protection profiles. Possibly combined with our indispensable duct tape.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Hey Shannon
I used this stuff on my belt when silicone guards kept coming off. It's called Plasti Dip (basically rubber in a can) comes in spray or in a can you can dip or use a brush. Also many colors used pink on a friends belt.
Spray takes multiple coats to get thickness correct and needs to set fully when finished, after multiple coats at least three days to let all the inner coats set fully.
Neither of us had any reactions to the rubber, I have used it many times on other pieces from gags to chastity tubes.
You can give this a try. If you don't like it it can be peeled off as well.

Also you can get a leather belt that's stitched on the sides cut the end off and slide over band then use glue on the end, just another idea.
plasti dip.jpg
Mikel
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

You're looking for C-profile rubber protection strip/profile/channel (random google example: https://www.iq-parts-shop.com/nl/rubber-c-profiel.html, small sizes on aliexpress) Unfortunately the other types of trim seem to be far more common and make finding the right trim a bit tricky. If you want to buy local you might be able to search around a bit and find a local supplier of all sorts of rubber edge trim profiles, and send them an email asking for what you need. No need to go into details, just tell them you want to cover custom pipe clamps. It's a very common application.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Mikel wrote: Also you can get a leather belt that's stitched on the sides cut the end off and slide over band then use glue on the end, just another idea.
I actually have used that idea viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12023&start=15#p106529. Sorry for the bad link earlier, I fixed it.
But don't worry, you have given me plenty of inspiration and ideas. One might say I was trying to implement the 12mm straps idea from your "New Belt" story. I don't know if you recall me asking you in an email several years ago how far off we are from having that technology of the belt using the segments that are linked together with micro gears and motors that can sense tension and can be programmed to tighten in case of a punishment order as she went through the learning curve of the belt kit instead of reading the directions, (causing a corset effect around the waist, the pulling of the bra straps on her shoulders giving her a hunched posture) or when the character lost some weight, and the belt "shrank" accordingly. The head harness for the phallus gag was cool too. She put it on, pressed "enter", and braced herself as it tightened and pushed in the gag, possibly a little further than she anticipated as I gathered she was untrained in that respect, the harness as snug as everything else. What was so great about that kit is that it was self bondage......to a point. Then the computer "does it the right" way for her.
I am going a bit off topic here, so I will continue here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12023&p=116159#p116159
Sorry for the split and redundant writings. I would combine the 2 threads but I want this topic to remain stand alone, to help people find these strips to make their cuffs and belts more comfortable.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

OK, placed the order for 12mm and 25mm. Let you all know how it goes.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

I bought them as an eBay purchase, but this is the store front that essentially sold them : www.pvc-shop7.de I am having some trouble pulling up a link to the item, as searching for it in English does not seem to work.
I went for the EPDM coated versus the more expensive NBR coated. You will probably be hearing more about my experience with them, as there are a few threads of mine, especially in DIY, that will be improved by their use, and possibly a review.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

How did it go? Are you satisfied with the edging results?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Letโ€™s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Riddle wrote:How did it go? Are you satisfied with the edging results?
:rofl:
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

I know I promised some updates to the threads in which I said I might be using them, and maybe even a review. I haven't forgotten, just dealing with too much for that right now. If you notice the gaps in the posting of ideas, you will see that I do remember to work on it once in a while. I am just waiting for the day I can really put some work in, not just look at it enough to kept it in mind.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I know I promised some updates to the threads in which I said I might be using them, and maybe even a review. I haven't forgotten, just dealing with too much for that right now. If you notice the gaps in the posting of ideas, you will see that I do remember to work on it once in a while. I am just waiting for the day I can really put some work in, not just look at it enough to kept it in mind.
No worries. I just wanted to make the pun.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Letโ€™s make timers together!
Nokeyalike

Post by Nokeyalike »

I know my job has the p clamps, their metal with the rubber cushion inside and have a whole you put a bolt though to secure. You can use a padlock instead to secure the clamp on. I donโ€™t know if they sell bigger sizes for wrist and leg cuffs.