Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.

Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby esranon » 26 Jul 2021, 07:57

Hello!

Long time lurker (probably about 10 years tbh!), first time caller - finally plucked up the courage to create an account!

I've been working on a setup for the past few years that I'm now reasonably proud of based on all kinds of snippets from on here and around the net, now I'm looking for more inspiration from others who have similar setups!

My setup is split in to "modules", with each module performing a specific task. The modules are based on the Wemos/Lolin D1 Mini ESP8266 board, or (for those that need extra "grunt"/functionality) an ESP32 board.

All the modules communicate back to a central controller via MQTT, and I've written some python to control the various modules along with a node-red dashboard to visualise the current device status (this is very much a part of my kink!).

So far I have the following modules built, tested, and working:

  • Motor Controller - attached to waterproof pager motors or hacked apart vibrators, this is the primary method of stimulation. It can also be attached to motors that have feathers etc. on them for alternative methods of stimulation
  • "Tugger" - A strong, metal gear, hobby servo that can be set to various angles or programmed to sweep back and forth at various speeds between two specific angles, I've tried it attached to both nipple clamps and a cock ring around my testicles to great effect
  • Linear Actuator - Controls two linear actuator devices, as yet untested but intended to be used as an automatic spreader bar to adjust the spread of the arms/legs as appropriate
  • Servo - Similar to the tugger, but more about just sweeping a servo arm back and forth. Originally intended as a cock-stroker, the servos aren't strong enough, so I use it with feathers etc. to tease/caress
  • Maglock - Electromagnetic door lock that fails open in the event of power loss, or communications loss with the controller with a strike plate onto which restraints can be attached

I'm now moving on to building the sensor modules which will comprise of at least the following and are all currently unbuilt/untested:

  • Heart Rate Monitor - based on a BLE Heart Rate chest strap talking to either a Raspberry Pi Zero or an ESP32 - part built, untested
  • Galvanic Skin Response (lie detector) - To detect physiological arousal state
  • EMG Sensor - To detect muscle twitches

My plan is to end up with a setup I can throw in a bag and take away with me to a hotel/airbnb for some alone-time - so far my testing shows it can keep me on the edge for at least 30 minutes before forcing me over, I've not been able to find longer than that to test it!

Here's the kind of thing I want to add to it:

  • Better cock stimulation such as the setup in this post
  • Testicle stimulation without resorting to eStim (that's not my thing unfortunately, because it looks like it could work well!)
  • Make the whole thing battery powered and portable so I can wear it whilst walking around a house/hotel/etc. (at the moment it's all 5v but requires mains power because of the current draw - I really must get around to sorting out some batteries...)

Is there anything you'd add to the setup? What does your setup look like?
esranon
*
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jul 2021, 05:28

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 26 Jul 2021, 17:19

Welcome to Bound Anna, Esranon. Send me a Private Message, I can set you up in the right direction.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3673
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby esranon » 26 Jul 2021, 19:18

Thanks, appreciate the warm welcome.

For various reasons I don't do DM's for my accounts around these subjects, but I appreciate the offer of help as well! :)
esranon
*
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jul 2021, 05:28

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby kinbaku » 26 Jul 2021, 19:47

Welcome esranon.
I look forward to your devices that you have already made. Especially the one with the feathers. I've always wanted to make this, but never got around to it.
In any case, contact Shannon via PM to him. You will certainly not regret it.
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby esranon » 27 Jul 2021, 08:10

kinbaku wrote:Welcome esranon.
I look forward to your devices that you have already made. Especially the one with the feathers. I've always wanted to make this, but never got around to it.
In any case, contact Shannon via PM to him. You will certainly not regret it.


Happy to go into more detail on the devices.

All of them are based around https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1/d1_mini.html, with the various attachments connected via shields that are available.

All of the DC motor attachements (vibrators, spinning feathers etc) are controlled via https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... motor.html and I tend to use either the "egg" from a wired egg vibrator or waterproof pager motors like https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262533861349 (The pager motors are ideal for clitoral/nipple stimulation). Servos are connected via a very basic protoboard using https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... board.html and I use the https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... _base.html to keep the controller and shield in a more "low-profile" format than stacking them on top of each other.

For more detailed examples of the module types:

Spinning Feather[b]

Really simple this one, just take a hobby motor like https://www.jaycar.co.uk/hobby-motor-lo ... e/p/YM2706 and glue an art feather to the shaft, you can then control the speed/direction of the feather's spins via the D1 motor shield

[b]Stroking feather


Take a 9g hobby servo (https://www.amazon.co.uk/HexTronik-HXT9 ... B00V2W9I9E) and attach the feather to one of the arms that ships with the servo, use a "sweep" sketch to test, then develop the code further to get it to oscillate between two points etc.

I use servos for this and the next module because you can be more precise with the angles than a DC motor whilst also being able to move at speed (unlike a stepper motor)

Tugger

Same as the Feather Stroker, but uses a heavy-duty servo such as https://www.amazon.co.uk/LewanSoul-LD-2 ... 075VQVWSS/ - you can then connect the servo arm to a set of nipple clamps or a ball-stretcher and the angle of the servo increases/releases the tension and you can even control the speed it switches between the angles, so a slow pull vs a sharp "tug" is possible - Be sure to measure the angles BEFORE you start, you don't want to over-stretch anything outside your limits!

I've tried this on a "random timing" setting a couple of times, it's amazing how a tug (fast or slow) on the testicles just as your on the edge can bring your pending orgasm to a halt!

Handcuff Lock

A standard Electro-magnet setup, using https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... relay.html to control the lock. The relay is wired so the lock always fails open, and the code is written so that it releases if it disconnects from the wifi/mqtt or doesn't get a heartbeat from the controller within 30 seconds of the previous one.



The other modules are yet to be built properly, but the idea is that I can throw all of this into a backpack and take it with me when I work away from home.
esranon
*
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jul 2021, 05:28

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 27 Jul 2021, 08:45

esranon wrote:Thanks, appreciate the warm welcome.

For various reasons I don't do DM's for my accounts around these subjects, but I appreciate the offer of help as well! :)

Everyone gets one. (Invite, that is) Good luck with your projects.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3673
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby kinbaku » 27 Jul 2021, 10:14

esranon wrote:Happy to go into more detail on the devices.

Thank you very much for the explanation.

My never built project with feathers would consist of 2 servo motors connected at a 90° angle.
The first motor with the feathers provides a random rotation from left to right and vice versa and is placed on the second motor which provides the reciprocation so that the feathers do not make contact, light contact or rather strong contact with the body.

I'm also not sure yet whether I would connect the feathers directly to the motor or to a belt system.
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby esranon » 27 Jul 2021, 13:59

kinbaku wrote:
esranon wrote:Happy to go into more detail on the devices.

Thank you very much for the explanation.

My never built project with feathers would consist of 2 servo motors connected at a 90° angle.
The first motor with the feathers provides a random rotation from left to right and vice versa and is placed on the second motor which provides the reciprocation so that the feathers do not make contact, light contact or rather strong contact with the body.

I'm also not sure yet whether I would connect the feathers directly to the motor or to a belt system.


It might be worth looking at https://learn.adafruit.com/mini-pan-tilt-kit-assembly - it sounds like they will do 90% of what you're talking about?

My experience says connect the feathers directly to the servo horn via glue or some customised connector - all attempts I've tried to connect them any other way just haven't worked :(
esranon
*
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jul 2021, 05:28

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby beldritch » 27 Jul 2021, 15:25

esranon wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Welcome esranon.
I look forward to your devices that you have already made. Especially the one with the feathers. I've always wanted to make this, but never got around to it.
In any case, contact Shannon via PM to him. You will certainly not regret it.


Happy to go into more detail on the devices.

All of them are based around https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1/d1_mini.html, with the various attachments connected via shields that are available.

All of the DC motor attachements (vibrators, spinning feathers etc) are controlled via https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... motor.html and I tend to use either the "egg" from a wired egg vibrator or waterproof pager motors like https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262533861349 (The pager motors are ideal for clitoral/nipple stimulation). Servos are connected via a very basic protoboard using https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... board.html and I use the https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... _base.html to keep the controller and shield in a more "low-profile" format than stacking them on top of each other.

For more detailed examples of the module types:

Spinning Feather[b]

Really simple this one, just take a hobby motor like https://www.jaycar.co.uk/hobby-motor-lo ... e/p/YM2706 and glue an art feather to the shaft, you can then control the speed/direction of the feather's spins via the D1 motor shield

[b]Stroking feather


Take a 9g hobby servo (https://www.amazon.co.uk/HexTronik-HXT9 ... B00V2W9I9E) and attach the feather to one of the arms that ships with the servo, use a "sweep" sketch to test, then develop the code further to get it to oscillate between two points etc.

I use servos for this and the next module because you can be more precise with the angles than a DC motor whilst also being able to move at speed (unlike a stepper motor)

Tugger

Same as the Feather Stroker, but uses a heavy-duty servo such as https://www.amazon.co.uk/LewanSoul-LD-2 ... 075VQVWSS/ - you can then connect the servo arm to a set of nipple clamps or a ball-stretcher and the angle of the servo increases/releases the tension and you can even control the speed it switches between the angles, so a slow pull vs a sharp "tug" is possible - Be sure to measure the angles BEFORE you start, you don't want to over-stretch anything outside your limits!

I've tried this on a "random timing" setting a couple of times, it's amazing how a tug (fast or slow) on the testicles just as your on the edge can bring your pending orgasm to a halt!

Handcuff Lock

A standard Electro-magnet setup, using https://www.wemos.cc/en/latest/d1_mini_ ... relay.html to control the lock. The relay is wired so the lock always fails open, and the code is written so that it releases if it disconnects from the wifi/mqtt or doesn't get a heartbeat from the controller within 30 seconds of the previous one.



The other modules are yet to be built properly, but the idea is that I can throw all of this into a backpack and take it with me when I work away from home.



Good shout on that heavy duty servo! Now all they need is a stiletto nail attachment :shock:

I think I'll get myself a few of those to play with. My current setup was intended to be used with these linear rails, which are pretty powerful (Link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32915760137.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dhJKxot ), but the servo method I think will be considerably easier to achieve.

I'm going to be having a second go at running my tremblr controller & guide rails plus timed self-bondage setup tomorrow. It's been a struggle to find time during Covid. Sadly I won't get time to add the nipple element to it. Also have a VR headset with a bunch of milking videos lined up. :drool:
beldritch
*
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 31 Dec 2016, 00:09

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby esranon » 27 Jul 2021, 15:34

beldritch wrote:Good shout on that heavy duty servo! Now all they need is a stiletto nail attachment :shock:

I think I'll get myself a few of those to play with. My current setup was intended to be used with these linear rails, which are pretty powerful (Link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32915760137.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dhJKxot ), but the servo method I think will be considerably easier to achieve.

I'm going to be having a second go at running my tremblr controller & guide rails plus timed self-bondage setup tomorrow. It's been a struggle to find time during Covid. Sadly I won't get time to add the nipple element to it. Also have a VR headset with a bunch of milking videos lined up. :drool:


I'd be interested in knowing more about the VR setup - are you using Google Cardboard or a "proper" set of goggles?

The nice thing about the servos as opposed to linear actuators is that you don't have to calculate the number of rotations to get to the desired point, you just say "oscillate between 45° and 55°" and it applies the appropriate force/range to whatever is attached to it - admittedly I'd never thought about using them to push something onto the body instead of tugging on body parts, that definitely raises some interesting possibilities in my mind, especially around moving vibrators on and off various body parts or forcing them closer into the body parts for forced orgasms...

I wouldn't use them for a penetration device though, a flywheel definitely seems to be the way to go on that one.

What are the "guide rails"?
esranon
*
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jul 2021, 05:28

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby beldritch » 27 Jul 2021, 15:51

The VR setup is an original Oculus Quest. I use it for gaming mostly, but there's some damn good adult content available for VR too - FemDomination 2 by Citor3 has just been released, so I'll probably give that a go tomorrow too. For tomorrows session, I've prepared a folder full of 10-30 second long clips from my collection. To do that I used a Python script to query Stash (https://stashapp.cc/) for videos that fit the theme and then create all the clips randomly from the selected videos. That said, I've thrown in a few full-length videos into the mix just because I like them (Listed below)

The guide rails I mentioned are a set up a little bit like Leather By Danny's Venus Guide Plate (https://leatherbydanny.com/shop/en/71-venus-guide-plates), but mine is made from a mixture of 3D printed parts and odd pieces from my garage, so it's a bit brutal-looking. It has a few differences for preventing withdrawl from the milking device (i.e. it clamps your balls in) and that will hopefully allow a few future enhancements for CBT play.

I've got two hours of videos prepared, but I don't think I can risk letting the programme run for that long :shock: :shock: :shock:

--------
Brat Princess - Welcome to your life as our new cow https://www.clips4sale.com/search/clip/16876622
Brat Princess - Edging Salon Dream Sequence POV https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21233/22426809/bp-edging-salon-pov-dream-sequence-1080-hd
Brat Princess - This is what it's like to be our cow https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21233/18038366/alexa-kayla-and-natalya-pov-this-is-what-its-like-to-be-our-cow-1080-hd
Mandy Marx - Milk Powered Bot https://iwantclips.com/store/201210/Mandy-Marx/2148523/Milk-Powered-Bot
beldritch
*
 
Posts: 24
Joined: 31 Dec 2016, 00:09

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby kinbaku » 27 Jul 2021, 16:41

esranon wrote:It might be worth looking at https://learn.adafruit.com/mini-pan-tilt-kit-assembly - it sounds like they will do 90% of what you're talking about?

My experience says connect the feathers directly to the servo horn via glue or some customised connector - all attempts I've tried to connect them any other way just haven't worked :(

Yes, it already seems that way. Thank you.
I was thinking about putting this on the rail like as beldritch on Jul 27, 2021, 15:25 gave with his link to Aliexpress.com.

By randomly running the 2 or 3 servo motors, you do not know at all where and when and with what strength and direction the feathers comes against your body. Put 2 on your feet and 2 on your sides of your body and I think fun is assured. :mrgreen:
Last edited by kinbaku on 27 Jul 2021, 16:50, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby kinbaku » 27 Jul 2021, 16:48

esranon wrote:
beldritch wrote:I'd be interested in knowing more about the VR setup - are you using Google Cardboard or a "proper" set of goggles?

I once bought a cheap plastic Google Cardboard 3D-viewer. You can place your mobile phone in it and start the film with the help of a magnet in the cardboard. I had found a free 3D sex movie on the internet.
The problem is that because the mobile phone is fixed in the cardboard, it gets too little ventilation and quickly becomes too hot. Reason why I've only used it a few times. :cry:
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby esranon » 27 Jul 2021, 19:45

kinbaku wrote:
esranon wrote:
beldritch wrote:I'd be interested in knowing more about the VR setup - are you using Google Cardboard or a "proper" set of goggles?

I once bought a cheap plastic Google Cardboard 3D-viewer. You can place your mobile phone in it and start the film with the help of a magnet in the cardboard. I had found a free 3D sex movie on the internet.
The problem is that because the mobile phone is fixed in the cardboard, it gets too little ventilation and quickly becomes too hot. Reason why I've only used it a few times. :cry:


Yeah, they're not great, but they're so much cheaper than a "proper" VR setup! :rofl:
esranon
*
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 26 Jul 2021, 05:28

Re: Hi-tech setups - what are you rocking?

Postby kinbaku » 27 Jul 2021, 23:42

esranon wrote:Yeah, they're not great, but they're so much cheaper than a "proper" VR setup! :rofl:

You hit the nail on the head. :rofl:
I was like a spoiled child who had been given a toy from Santa Claus, but who, after enjoying it for a few times, left the game in the corner. :facepalm: :rofl:
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Next

Return to DIY

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests