Incomplete idea for the guys

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.

Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby juandelpueblo » 04 Sep 2020, 22:30

This is the begining of an idea that is not fully cooked. So, lots of missing details.

The device is a tube or fleshlight. Put an ir sensor halfway. The 2nd sensor is at the length of your erect penis. Connect the sonsors to your favorite controller.

The idea is simple. You fuck the thing. You have to trigger and clear both sensors to activate a counter. 1 trust 1 uptick. Once you reach a preset amount some release mechanism activates and lets you go. Maybe a key is released or something.

Here is the thing. If you cum too soon then you'll have to wait for another erection to continue and thus be set free. You can add other items to the game. For example a vibrator to make it feel extra good and make you cum quicker so you have to have dicipline. Alternatively, you could go the other way and add pain. Maybe a tens unit or something undesireable were it will discourage you feom sticking your dick in. Alao, notice that the 2nd sensor is at the extreme end of your penis length. You are either completely hard or you wont get out.
juandelpueblo
*
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 09 Nov 2012, 18:08

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 04 Sep 2020, 22:49

Good to meet you, Juan. Send me a Private Message, I think I can help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3076
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby kinbaku » 05 Sep 2020, 09:07

You can also place a magnet at the top of your penis and at the top of the flesh-light a reed switch. Only when the penis is erect is a signal activated. You have to activate and deactivate x number of times within a certain time to get the key.
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby Onwrikbaar » 05 Sep 2020, 09:45

juandelpueblo wrote:The device is a tube or fleshlight. Put an ir sensor halfway. The 2nd sensor is at the length of your erect penis. Connect the sonsors to your favorite controller.

I use a slight variation on this excellent idea. Results with just a passive infrared sensor proved too unreliable, so I settled on an IR emitter (QEE113) and matching detector (L-93DP3C) for my Tenga Fliphole. See pic below. This works really well and allows for all kinds of automated scenarios. I wrote a script that administers electric shocks when the detected fucking speed is outside a certain range. Of course the signal could also be used to control a fucking machine elsewhere on the internet. Other applications are left as an exercise for the reader :mrgreen:

u1000.jpg
Onwrikbaar
**
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 21 Sep 2018, 15:17
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby DeSade » 11 Apr 2021, 21:37

Hi
Great Idea! I really want to know more about your setup.
Is there anyway to get hold of a list o things to buy and a "blueprint" for the project. :D
DeSade
*
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Jan 2021, 21:16

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby DeSade » 11 Apr 2021, 21:39

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to meet you, Juan. Send me a Private Message, I think I can help.


Is there anyway you could help me in making a similar project? It would be much appreciated. :)
DeSade
*
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Jan 2021, 21:16

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 12 Apr 2021, 00:27

DeSade wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Good to meet you, Juan. Send me a Private Message, I think I can help.


Is there anyway you could help me in making a similar project? It would be much appreciated. :)

Welcome to Bound Anna, DeSade. Send me a private message, get you in the right direction.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 3076
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby kinbaku » 12 Apr 2021, 08:41

Welcome DeSade. Can you work with an Arduino? Don't hesitate to contact Shannon, she can really help you.
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby snowflake » 04 May 2021, 16:03

I am not yet finished building mine, but I have some improvements I'm planning:

1) Use a microcontroller with permanent memory (in case of an arduino you can write to the EEPROM).
Increase the number of strokes needed by one with every release. This way the toy stays interesting over time.

2) I think the trust release-countdown should count up - let's say +1 for every minute of break you take during a session?
(starting after the first stroke)(but never higher than the initial number of this session)

3) I am currently thrilled by adding some additional madness: (a) a vibration function going off when reaching the final 10 strokes (b) a random function that decides that one in every 100 session will take twice the number of strokes...
snowflake
*
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 04 May 2021, 14:52

Re: Incomplete idea for the guys

Postby kinbaku » 05 May 2021, 08:18

snowflake wrote:I am not yet finished building mine, but I have some improvements I'm planning:

1) Use a microcontroller with permanent memory (in case of an arduino you can write to the EEPROM).
Increase the number of strokes needed by one with every release. This way the toy stays interesting over time.

2) I think the trust release-countdown should count up - let's say +1 for every minute of break you take during a session?
(starting after the first stroke)(but never higher than the initial number of this session)

3) I am currently thrilled by adding some additional madness: (a) a vibration function going off when reaching the final 10 strokes (b) a random function that decides that one in every 100 session will take twice the number of strokes...

Welcome snowflake. Interesting ideas. :twisted:
User avatar
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 1492
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium


Return to DIY

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests