an unexpected latex outing

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TNTBound

an unexpected latex outing

Post by TNTBound »

so today I wore my new latex outfit out to town (under other clothing of course :wink: ).

https://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-OUNV747.html

I had it made to my (MALE) measurements, chlorinated and in .4mm for the top and .6mm for the leggings and socks. I had them make the leggings separate from the socks.

just as i was putting on the leggings, my friend calls me and says he might need to go get parts for his truck. he says he is going to see if something just came loose first though (broken window motor).

so i finish putting on my latex outfit, then normal clothes overtop and go to town and I cash my check at the bank. but then I have to go to another bank where my loan is to deposit money. i have to go inside to deposit the money here, so that made me a little nervous. i did make sure to have on a jacket that makes ruffling sounds to cover up the sound of the latex as it moves, which i think works really well.

so on the way home i stop by his house to see if he managed to fix the truck. he couldn't fix it, so he wants to go to a junkyard and get some parts, which is over an hour away! so we hopped in my car and off we went, all the while, im still covered in latex under my clothes!!! :facepalm:

i really wasn't planning on wearing is for as long as it was going to be, but i couldn't exactly say that i needed to go change because i was already dressed how i would normally go (minus the latex :roll: ).

when we get there, its quite a walk to the truck section (all the way in the back of the lot), and we had to walk there and back a couple times. so after a little while, i start to feel the sweat building up in the leggings, and its feeling pretty darn good, having the latex gently glide over my lower body with every step. :oops:

we eventually get what we need and start heading back home, but he wants to find somewhere to eat on the way. we usually like to stop to Denny's when we are out that way, so that's what we decided on. an eat in restaurant while im still covered in latex!!! :shock:

if i take my jacket off, the latex makes my belly look weird, even under my shirt (i kinda have a bit of beer belly :oops: )! so i decide to leave it on, since it can just about pass as a windbreaker. he kept his jacket on too, so i didn't feel too obliged to take mine off (thank god :roll: ).

so dinner goes by without a hitch and we head to my house to watch some anime, but my room is always super hot, and i know i cant leave my jacket on. so while he is downstairs talking to my parents, i go upstairs and take off my latex clothing and put some sweat pants on (had to change into something other than jeans) :roll:

later, he went home none the wiser (im 99.9% sure anyways). he may have smelled the latex early on in the trip, but he never mentioned any strange smells, so maybe he didn't think anything of it.

i spent 7 hours total, out and about in public places while wearing that latex outfit under my clothes. 5 hours of which was with one of my closest friends! talk about an exhilarating day! :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Re: an unexpected latex outing

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice adventure!

Although it must've been quite thrilled during the adventure, I'm positive you can look back at it with a huge smile on your face. :)

And, don't worry. You'll get more confident and you'll do it longer on purpose. This is how it all starts. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

it was really fun, and a little scary, wondering if anyone would notice. at the end of the day when I changed into regular clothes, without the latex reminding me of my body, it almost felt like I was naked!

I will definitely be doing something like this again! :wink:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I went into the forest wearing one under my clothes on a warm sunny day. I started to transpire rather quickly inside the latex. In the forest I searched for a spot I would be alone and undressed until I was totally naked. It was scary as hell and the sweat was pouring away from me. I was so turned on that I gave myself an orgasm there, knowing I had to put on the latex suit again because there was no other way to hide it.

Even though it was hot, the sweat felt cold so it was a nice dimension to the experience.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
merri11

Post by merri11 »

Personally I would never dare to wear latex suits outside, or do something outside (not the type, but still like my friend says, never say never). But I quite fancy wearing interesting latex outfits (usually get from from https://www.rubberloft.com/) in my room. At least I don't feel ashamed and afraid I might get caught
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I have a latex catsuit from Cocoon which I've worn for 24 hours or more on several occasions. It's got attached feet but not hands or hood, and a round neck so it hides well under regular clothes. A rear through-crotch zipper with three lockable sliders allows it to be locked at the neck and just below waist level preventing removal but leaving the last one undone to allow for toilet use. Many times I've been shopping, to work (at a weekend with no-one or very few people around and I can go casual) and even a quick drink in a local pub. Longest I've gone is four days (with keys in a k-safe) but if I get the opportunity I'd like to go a week or more.

There's a special thrill in getting on a train into town knowing that you're committed and if something unexpected happens you're a long way from the keys. Reminds me of weekends when my then partner would have me wear rubber tights over a nappy beneath jeans which she'd lock with a padlock round the waist button and through the zip pull. Then she'd confiscate my keys so I couldn't sneak home early and send me in to work to do weekend maintenance, usually insisting I down a couple of pints of water beforehand to make things interesting. If the nappy wasn't already overflowing when she met me at the station we'd stop at a pub until it was. It's quite an experience wetting the nappy while standing in a crowded train or bar, or feeling it running down your legs while those around are unaware.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

Years ago, I used to go for a summer night's walk with a full bladder and wearing leotard / tights.
Along the way, I would let go with nice warm urine into my outfit. It felt so good.
Trouble was that I had to strip outside when I got home or I would drip urine all over the house.