"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by KinkInSpace »

Before I've done estim on my nipples, it was always on my penis. I did expand it to my ass, but the penis was just more enjoyable even when I got the settings to cause lots of pain, it was more enjoyable. I also was pretty scared to do it on my sensitive nipples at that point.

Well, long story short, the moment I got over my fear, understood electricity the way I do now and went to unipolar instead of bipolar, everything changed. I still like estim on my penis for sure, but on my nipples, that is just pure love. That is so much better. On top of that, I can be in chastity and still enjoy a good punishment on my nipples. Estim on my nipples is almost always what I go to nowadays. Estim on my penis and ass are more a "hmm, something else" session. I have many powerboxes and by now I've done all on my nipples, some hurt far more and induce much more fear on my nipples, especially the cheap chinese ones that when you go to level 1 already hurt quite a bit, and when you press level 2, that jump is so massive its just very scary to even press the plus, and it goes up to level 16... yikes. I've had that one up to level 8 I think. Was really painful but pretty awesome. Their patterns are not too awesome though and some are more painful without much pleasure while others can be both (which I prefer).

But I also have plenty of boxes that have multiple patterns in one mode. Like soft fade in to 10-16 needle pricks to 3x strong pulses, repeat. They are called massage modes for neck or back (and i've used them very succesfully as normal massage products too.) But putting them on your nipples, oh that is a joy indeed. You get 16 very painful needle pricks in your nipples and when you are about to cry, it hits you with very strong massage that is both awesome and incredibly strong that its almost too strong, before it puts you in an easy mode that feels really nice but you know that it will zap you hard in a moment again. ;)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Before I've done estim on my nipples, it was always on my penis. I did expand it to my ass, but the penis was just more enjoyable even when I got the settings to cause lots of pain, it was more enjoyable. I also was pretty scared to do it on my sensitive nipples at that point.

Well, long story short, the moment I got over my fear, understood electricity the way I do now and went to unipolar instead of bipolar, everything changed. I still like estim on my penis for sure, but on my nipples, that is just pure love. That is so much better. On top of that, I can be in chastity and still enjoy a good punishment on my nipples. Estim on my nipples is almost always what I go to nowadays. Estim on my penis and ass are more a "hmm, something else" session. I have many powerboxes and by now I've done all on my nipples, some hurt far more and induce much more fear on my nipples, especially the cheap chinese ones that when you go to level 1 already hurt quite a bit, and when you press level 2, that jump is so massive its just very scary to even press the plus, and it goes up to level 16... yikes. I've had that one up to level 8 I think. Was really painful but pretty awesome. Their patterns are not too awesome though and some are more painful without much pleasure while others can be both (which I prefer).

But I also have plenty of boxes that have multiple patterns in one mode. Like soft fade in to 10-16 needle pricks to 3x strong pulses, repeat. They are called massage modes for neck or back (and i've used them very succesfully as normal massage products too.) But putting them on your nipples, oh that is a joy indeed. You get 16 very painful needle pricks in your nipples and when you are about to cry, it hits you with very strong massage that is both awesome and incredibly strong that its almost too strong, before it puts you in an easy mode that feels really nice but you know that it will zap you hard in a moment again. ;)
Nice to hear the road that I am gradually going with my nipples, thanks to Slave_L. First with bipolar for the time being before I switch to unipolar.
I used to do it before with TENS on a single nipple, but that was a long time ago.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Enjoy. :) Its a lovely road you have ahead. Just take things easy and never do anything new where you do not have your hands free in case you need to get out.

One of the huge bonuses of our body is the fact that repetition adapts the body. If you do something frequently enough, the body will adapt to a point where it can no longer be even dangarous and you can tie your hands up. But before reaching that, just have your hands untied just in case you need to turn off the estim.

Allow to enjoy the sensation while also learning from the experience. Repetition is key, especially if you haven't done estim in a while because you'll learn how much the body changes over time and a session that was once very easy can now be very challenging.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Slave_L wrote:Enjoy. :) Its a lovely road you have ahead. Just take things easy and never do anything new where you do not have your hands free in case you need to get out.
For the first time, I will even have my fingers ready on the off button. :roll: It is not the end goal that is important, but the way to it. :drool:
Just as I enjoy DG-lab almost every day, this will be the next steps. (Like a good TV series: To be continued ... :rofl:)
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

I've been having a difficult time with writing a new reply post. I mean I can write it just fine, but I think it takes too long and I get timed out so when I finish and go to post, I have to log back in and when that happens, I loose my entire reply, it happened twice. The third time I thought oh, I'll just save a draft, but I found out to save a draft you apparently have to be logged in and I had again been timed out. So, I am going to try it again and see what happens.

Master has been very active lately, Just two days ago, he made go back out to the punishment island with my tits tied like he always does, dressed in my men's work shirt like he always does and sandals. This is as naked as I can be on a public street without being arrested as the shirt tails just barely cover my ass and pussy. I is very humiliating and keeps me in an anxious state of mind for fear of being discovered some how. If you have read my exploits under my real name "Claudia", then you know that Master makes me use the nasty words for my body parts, it is part of his effort to humiliate me as much as possible. Master is not satisfied with just binding my tits, He decides to make me wear His metal punishment crotch strap, the one that is a 50 mm wide band of steel with a 40 mm diameter electricfied butt plug bolted on to it. There is a picture of it in a post I made here several years ago. I get the butt plug inserted after I shove a estim egg into my pussy then I plug them both into my ET-302 power unit. So, I made my way to the island and to the new staging area, a rather shallow but wide depression in the ground so I can stand in the depression and my head can't be seen because the weeds are tall enough to keep me hidden from hikers on a trail just 15 meters away. The time of day is mid-morning so Master doesn't make me shed my shirt and get completely naked, but he does make me unbutton the entire front so it hangs open all the way down, neck to crotch. Needless to say, I have to be very careful about getting too close to the hikers who will surely be walking around with their dogs enjoying the day. With a push of the remote control button that sends a painful shock into my ass and pussy, Master gets mean as he makes me climb out of the depression and up onto a little used minor trail and head off to a field about a quarter mile or so away, I am carrying a few "toys" so my hands are full and it is difficult to keep the shirt from opening, especially because there is a breeze that keeps trying to blow it open my unbuttoned shirt putting my metal strap covered pussy on full display. The fear and anxiety is very real and intense at this time, I only have an unbuttoned shirt to keep me from being exposed to anyone that comes close enough to see my bound tits and pussy trapped by the metal crotch strap device that is holding in Master's butt plug and pussy egg. I finally reach the middle of a rather large open area, about the size of four soccer fields with hiking trails on both sides. At Masters command, I make my way to the middle of the field and set up for Masters most daring punishment. He has made me bring a metal pole that expands in length when you unscrew it to release the friction locks and the new length is locked into place when it is twisted the opposite way. Master makes me screw a beach umbrella stand securely into the ground then I insert the expandable pole. The next task is diabolical, I have to screw the top of the pole into the bottom of the butt plug where Master has drilled a threaded bolt into place. Once the pole is screwed into place, He makes me bend over and extend the pole up until I am on my tiptoes and then twist the pole so it is locked into place. This position puts tremendous pressure on my pussy and shoves the butt plug in as far as it can possibly go with most of my weight on the metal crotch strap. I am fortunate today in that Master didn't make me place a thumb tack strip on the metal crotch strap under my pussy. Master then makes me wrap a long piece of bicycle innertube tire tightly around my thighs pressing them together and putting more pressure on my crotch. Then the worse part, as if being impaled on a pole in the middle of a field and left on my tip toes and nearly naked isn't enough, Master makes me use the remote device to change the setting on the estim controller to number 6 which is the audio setting. This setting, I found out quite by accident, is sensitive enough that it is activated not just by sound, but by wind blowing over the device as well (this is not in the manual). Now, when a gust of wind blows by, my ass and pussy are lite up with shocks that make me my legs muscles tighten and nearly cramp, my butt cheeks get hard as rocks and I bend over in pain with my mouth open in a silent scream. I never know when the wind will blow by and set off the shocks, it's always a surprise which is part of the punishment, I have no control. Now a funny part, as I am being severely punished with electrical shocks, Master has me do exercises so it doesn't look so strange to see a woman standing alone out in the middle of a field. You know, like arm rolls, waist bend to the left and right and forward and back. even extending my arms to the side then up over my head like jumping jacks only I can't jump. My calisthenics are interrupted often by the wind driven electrical shocks that cause me to cramp into a frozen statue of pain, sometimes just a brief whack, sometimes for much long periods completely depending on the wind gusts. Hikers walking their dogs do happen by and they glance over towards me but they seem to think it is quite normal for me to be exercising out by my self in the middle of the field, little do they know ha ha. Some day Master will make me shed my shirt and do this entire punishment naked, but not yet.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice session. I can read that you enjoyed yourself quite well.

A few tips for your posting problems.

If you use Chrome browser, it should allow you to get back to your fully entered post by pressing the back button in the browser. So next time, log in, then press back a few times to get back to your post in posting mode, and press the post button.

Another thing you can always do if you anticipate problems and have a wall of text already out, Hit CTRL-A followed by CTRL-C. You effectively select all text and copy it to the clipboard. If things go haywire, you can just paste back the text in your editor. That way you don't lose much of your post. :)
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Thanks for the posting tip L... This time I actually highlighted the whole post and copied it. Then I pasted it after.

It worked.

Claudia aka kinkylady
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kinkylady wrote:Thanks for the posting tip L... This time I actually highlighted the whole post and copied it. Then I pasted it after.

It worked.

Claudia aka kinkylady
And a fast way to paste is with Ctrl + V
Nice story. I can vividly imagine what you are experiencing with your master. :drool:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Kinkylady wrote: Claudia aka kinkylady
Do you want me to talk to Anna about restoring your old account and merging your Kinkylady posts? I have great rapport with her, and I am certain she would be happy to help.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Kinkylady wrote: Claudia aka kinkylady
Do you want me to talk to Anna about restoring your old account and merging your Kinkylady posts? I have great rapport with her, and I am certain she would be happy to help.
Check your Private Messages, Claudia. I saw Anna the other day, and went ahead.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

You can also just type out your story offline and then copy and paste it here.

Your Master is still being very creative, glad to see he is still keeping you amused, (and us aroused! :twisted: )
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Thanks cd... typing off line then cut and paste sounds like an easy way to post. I'll give it a try

Claudia
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Shannon,

Merging my new posts with real name Claudia would bee really nice. Can it really be done?

Claudia
Shannon SteelSlave

Anna gave me a message for you. It's in your private messages box.
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Kinkylady wrote:Shannon,

Merging my new posts with real name Claudia would bee really nice. Can it really be done?

Claudia
Yes, most definitely.

The process requires a few steps basically.

Step 1: Restore access to your old account first. Anna looks up what email address you used for KinkyLady, and sets that email address to your old account.
Step 2: You request a new password using the "I forgot my password" option, and get it sent to your email address along with an activation link.
Step 3: You activate your old account with new password using the link that was sent to your email address.
Step 4: You login with your old account and PM Anna, letting her know that you have access to your old account.
Step 5: Anna uses SQL Database magic and changes all posts that have your new user's ID to the UserID your old account had and magically all your posts are now owned by your old account. The same trick can be done for any PM's on your new account if any.
Step 6: After you confirm to Anna that all is well, she removes your new account.