"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bounddosster

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
ezgif.com-resize.gif
Better than beer, I guess. Claudia, look out!
Damn silly place to put a pole.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Due to tea hijacking this post I promise never to mention tea again in this post.

Anyone for coffee? :lol:
As long as it's real coffee, not the stuff made with a machine that sounds like a biplane taking off. :lol:

I'm old school. 8)

Jenny.

(there's one more vehicle to dodge: biplanes :shock: )
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Coffee slap.jpg
Coffee slap.jpg (29.34 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
You might be looking to have this in the morning, personally, I prefer the other stuff I promised not to mention. With the world the way it is today I prefer to remain half asleep.

I now turn this thread back over to car dodging. Which I wish I could still do like we use to.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

OMG!!! I leave you folks alone for a little while and look what happens! You all run amuck. Bad bad bad... spank spank spank. So back on track here, Master has had me pretty busy lately, in the big picture, He has been punishing me much the same as before but there have been several close calls or incidences during the sessions. The latest was a when He had an opportunity to punish me in the rain. We are in a severe drought in my area so it doesn't rain much. Ever since I read then Slave-L's experience in the rain Master has been wanting to try it with me. Last week the opportunity presented itself, a big storm was headed our way with rain expected around midday. Master made sure that my calendar was cleared so we would have the whole morning and much of the afternoon free for a punishment session. That morning we had some light sprinkles and the weather reports said heavy rain later. Time was now an important consideration because He didn't want to miss the heavier rains so Master gave me specific instruction including pooping of course. To make this whole session a little more sexual, Master made me shove a life-like dildo deep into my the back of my mouth just to add humiliation to this ordeal. I was instructed to keep it in place until I as finished preparing for the session. Next was the large 50mm Metal estim butt plug that I had to struggle to insert. This was a painful because it had been a long time since I have had to insert a plug this large. Once in place, it was definitely filling me up and being all solid metal, the weight of it kept me aware that I was full. Master then chose a smaller but still powerful estim dildo for my pussy, it slid in easily especially since I was already wet down there. Once full in both holes, Master had me tie a rope around my waist and then rope from the back to front through my crotch making sure the plugs were firmly in place and would not fall out. Once the estim plugs were in place, Master made me plug them into the ET-312 control box and increase the power to 35 and 45. This is tolerable but still leaves no question but that I am being shocked. I must remain in this plugged in state being constantly shocked while I finish preparing my tits for the punishment session. Master still enjoys seeing my tits tied at the base until they balloon out off of my chest so tying my tits in this fashion is the first thing I have to do. I am next made to apply clamps to my firm hard nipples, they hurt a lot but that's part of the punishment so I have to endure. Next, Master makes me clip a light weight cat leash to the ring at the base of my clit. Once secured, He makes me test it by yanking it up an down very fast which jerks my clit and nearly makes me cum but He stops me before I actually do have an orgasm which is very frustrating but this is suppose to be punishment so pleasure is not permited. Master quit playing around and had me plug the estim plugs into the remote control box, ET-302R, which is the portable remote control estim unit.

-It started to rain lightly so it was a perfect time to just drape a military type pancho over my naked body for my several blocks walk to my car through the streets of downtown. For me, it is always challenging to be naked, tits bound and plugged in both my bottom holes and covered with just a thin bit of the pancho, I think it is the danger of being caught and the humiliation of being found out that makes this a challenge. Fortunately, the rain kept most regular people off the streets, mostly homeless people trying to stay out of the rain were the only ones out. I did notice that I was getting a few strange looks from several men I passed, especially when a wind gust picked up and caused my pancho to blow open at the slits on either side exposing my naked legs all the way up to my waist. It was a bit embarrassing to be exposed to these homeless men like this, but thank god that the slits were on the sides so my bound and plugged crotch was not exposed.

Oh damn, out of time right now. I have to finish later... sorry.

I hope you all are well and stay tuned.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

You are such a tease!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Wait.... This cliffhanger... No....

We want more, we want more!

Master must punish you for not continuing this for so long.

I can't wait to hear how things turned out. Especially since its almost as if you and me are wired the same. I would most likely be doing the exact same thing if I were in your position. I'd definitely make you do these things if I were your Master too. Well, that and more. :)

Always such an enjoying read. :) Can't wait for the next bit. :)

- Slave_L aka KinkInSpace
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Kinkylady went for a tea break.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

I've been having a difficult time with writing a new reply post. I mean I can write it just fine, but I think it takes too long and I get timed out so when I finish and go to post, I have to log back in and when that happens, I loose my entire reply, it happened twice. The third time I thought oh, I'll just save a draft, but I found out to save a draft you apparently have to be logged in and I had again been timed out. So, I am going to try it again and see what happens.

Master has been very active lately, Just two days ago, he made go back out to the punishment island with my tits tied like he always does, dressed in my men's work shirt like he always does and sandals. This is as naked as I can be on a public street without being arrested as the shirt tails just barely cover my ass and pussy. I is very humiliating and keeps me in an anxious state of mind for fear of being discovered some how. If you have read my exploits under my real name "Claudia", then you know that Master makes me use the nasty words for my body parts, it is part of his effort to humiliate me as much as possible. Master is not satisfied with just binding my tits, He decides to make me wear His metal punishment crotch strap, the one that is a 50 mm wide band of steel with a 40 mm electricfied butt plug bolted on to it. There is a picture of it in a post I made here several years ago. I get the butt plug inserted after I shove a estim egg into my pussy then I plug them both into my ET-302 power unit. So, I made my way to the island and to the new staging area, a rather shallow but wide depression in the ground so I can stand in the depression and my head can't be seen because the weeds are tall enough to keep me hidden from hikers on a trail just 15 meters away. The time of day is mid-morning so Master doesn't make me shed my shirt and get completely naked, but he does make me unbutton the entire front so it hangs open all the way down, neck to crotch. Needless to say, I have to be very careful about getting too close to the hikers who will surely be walking around with their dogs enjoying the day. With a push of the remote control button that sends a painful shock into my ass and pussy, Master gets mean as he makes me climb out of the depression and up onto a little used minor trail and head off to a field about a quarter mile or so away, I am carrying a few "toys" so my hands are full and it is difficult to keep the shirt from opening, especially because there is a breeze that keeps trying to blow it open my unbuttoned shirt putting my metal strap covered pussy on full display.

This is a report I started many months ago and was in my "draft" box, I just discovered it. It is actually how Master starts many of my punishment sessions, this one was no different. The reason that I haven't posted a lot of things recently is they are all pretty much the same and it would be boring to you all. I guess I'm in a rut in regards to what Master makes me do in the form of punishments. What actually makes these sessions different is what might happen when Master makes me go out into public places because I never know what will happen, especially when it comes be being discovered bound and naked out on a hiking trail. So I guess even though Master binds me the same and my near or total nakedness is the same, every session is different because of this unknown that Master has no control over. In public, the possibility for discovery and the humiliation of being seen in my state of sexually explicit bondage is always present and always different and never totally controllable. The things that go through my mind are like what if I run into someone and they see me in Master's full punishment bondage, naked, tits tied, plugged in both holes, various rope bindings, nipple clamps? Will they think its funny and just walk away, or horrified and call 911. What if its a guy or several guys and they chase me? What would they do to me if they caught me in this state of bondage? I would be totally at their mercy, they could do anything they wanted to me. The possibilities are endless and very frightening. This possibility of total humiliation is what Master has in mind, so the way he binds me may be the same, the situations that he puts me into have the potential to be very different.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kinkylady wrote:I've been having a difficult time with writing a new reply post. I mean I can write it just fine, but I think it takes too long and I get timed out so when I finish and go to post, I have to log back in and when that happens, I loose my entire reply, it happened twice. The third time I thought oh, I'll just save a draft, but I found out to save a draft you apparently have to be logged in and I had again been timed out.
When I have to write a long post, I do it first in Word (Office Word or LibreOffice Word).
Then you just need to log in to BoundAnna and use Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V). Linux has a second option: just select the text in Word (Ctrl+A) and middle mouse click in BoundAnna. In Linux you may use the both options for copy different things. There are also options for selecting a whole bunch of different pieces of text, but you can do a lot with just these 2 commands.

In any case, I have enjoyed your latest exciting experience. :drool:
You may be happy that I do not know your master, so we can exchange ideas. :twisted: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

What I always do is this. Before hitting post, I select all text by pressing CTRL-A, then copy by pressing CTRL-C. Then I hit post.

If it logs me out and I have to log in, the text is in my clipboard.

Though if you use chrome or another chrome like browser such as vivaldi, you often can just log in, press the back button to get back to your post before pressing submit and the text is there. You only need to hit submit again, or in worst case, copy it, then get back to the topic and reply by pasting it.
---
That said, I always love to read your stories even if they are mostly the same. So don't be that a reason to not post them. :)

I mean... if you don't... look at what happened last time. We went havoc in your topic. :rofl:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

And later when you're sending an email for work or family or something you press ctrl-v and send thinking you'd just copied your signature block and instead append an explicit kinky post. :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Kinkylady wrote:I've been having a difficult time with writing a new reply post. I mean I can write it just fine, but I think it takes too long and I get timed out so when I finish and go to post, I have to log back in and when that happens, I loose my entire reply, it happened twice. The third time I thought oh, I'll just save a draft, but I found out to save a draft you apparently have to be logged in and I had again been timed out. So, I am going to try it again and see what happens.
Have you tried checking the box that says "Log me in automatically each visit" at the log in screen? Should prevent being logged out every 5 minutes of inactivity.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
You should remain logged in until you close the browser.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Kinkylady wrote:I've been having a difficult time with writing a new reply post. I mean I can write it just fine, but I think it takes too long and I get timed out so when I finish and go to post, I have to log back in and when that happens, I loose my entire reply, it happened twice. The third time I thought oh, I'll just save a draft, but I found out to save a draft you apparently have to be logged in and I had again been timed out. So, I am going to try it again and see what happens.
Have you tried checking the box that says "Log me in automatically each visit" at the log in screen? Should prevent being logged out every 5 minutes of inactivity.
Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
You should remain logged in until you close the browser.
That won't help.

PHPBB forum, the software that this forum runs on can time out if you wait long enough. If the software times out, even with this check in place, your FORM data is rejected because you are logged out at that point. Its a bug in phpbb that never was fixed.

That's why I moved away from phpbb myself and went to SMF instead.

Its not so much of an issue in chome browsers as, when it logs you out, you simply log back in, then use the back button to go to the page with your post typing stuff, and it should still be there, and you can then submit it again.

I'm set to automatically log in here, but I too have been logged out on big posts a few times myself. But as I use Vivaldi, I can get back to the post fairly easy.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

cdinbonds wrote:You are such a tease!
This! Don't leave us hanging! Now we have two beginnings without the rest of the story!
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Thanks for all the helpful suggestions, I will give them a try hoping that the frustration of losing a reply will be eliminated. But on to new business or rather old business and the punishment session in the rain a few weeks ago.

I finally did make it to my car in spite of the stares of the homeless men crouched or even lying down in the doorways of the business I passed. I'm sure they had a nice view of naked ass and pussy under pancho when the wind blew the sides open. I hoped they would not recognize that Master had plugged me both front and back. The thought of those derelicts knowing that I was walking along a downtown sidewalk in broad daylight with plugs inserted in both my ass and pussy was quite humiliating and yet exciting at the same time.

Then, as mean as Master can be, he made me put my hands behind my back and grab my right wrist with my left hand as if I were handcuffed. I might as well have been handcuffed because when Master gives me an order, I cannot deviate without the threat of severe punishment.

Now, I was walking down the sidewalk without the ability to hold the pancho sides shut when the wind blew them open. The wind was strong enough to do just that when there was a stronger gust. These gusts would blow the flaps apart and uncover my legs all the way up to, and above my waist. For a brief period of time and I was unable to prevent being exposed for as long as the wind was strong enough because my hands were secure behind my back per my Master's order. If any man was close, he would certainly get a look at my naked skin from my feet to waist and even a little higher if the gust of wind was strong enough. I did have a couple of close calls when the wind blew the pancho sides apart, one particularly strong gust exposed both legs and my entire front up from my feet to my belly button. There was a man walking about 10 meters in front of me but his back was to me thank god.

I wanted so much to bring my hands around and grab the pancho sides and close them to cover my nakedness but Master's training prevented me from doing anything but to accept my fate. The guy sitting in the doorway was sort of nodding off and I don't think he saw me but it definitely caused me a great deal of concern. To be honest, I was not completely naked because if you remember, Master makes me tie ropes around my waist and through my crotch to keep the plugs from falling out so it sort of looked like I was wearing a thong. Even so, the humiliation of being exposed in this state of bondage and nakedness is stressful and gets my heart pumping very hard and fast.

It was at this time that the cruelty of my Master really came across as he made me push the punishment button of the remote ET-302 into which both the ass plug and dildo were plugged. The control was in my right hand behind my back and when I pushed the lowest setting, the shock in my pussy nearly doubled me over in pain as I stumbled a step or two. I thought for a instant the I had attracted the attention of the men near me but fortunately, they didn't see the painful punishment shock so of course, Master made me push the button again which sent more extreme punishing lighting bolts into my ass and pussy and nearly made me stumble to the ground.

Master finally relented and I was able to regain my composure as the wind died down, allowing my pancho to close and cover my nakedness and I was able to get to my car without further incidents.
Last edited by bound_jenny on 06 May 2022, 02:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: adding paragraphs