"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The only thing holding this merge process is verifying that KinkyLady is the true former holder of the Claudia account to prevent someone from stealing it. It will all be resolved soon. We'll have our Claudia back, and her new ideas too.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

I just want to say I've been lurking here and on another site for quite a while and came across Claudia's posts and absolutely love her. Not in a gay way, I'm female and straight but just that her posts are such high quality. Very intriguing, reads like good fiction. She said something like she thinks she writes them like dry legal paperwork, but that's what's so great about them, the relentless documentation of detail, written so matter of fact, it's just fantastic and very hot.

I registered just to make this post and encourage you and her to work it out so she can stay. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what happened on the other site, they didn't seem to want her style. Their loss and your gain. I'm really REALLY shy, have never talked about my kinks online and had to think a lot before I registered here. In fact, no one knows we are into anything kinky. It's mostly basic BDSM, me sub and husband dom. Maybe I'll say more in the intro section.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Lyn. If you post to New Member Introduction, we can greet you properly.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Lyn and good that you found the courage to write your first article. I can well imagine your insecurity; outside of BoundAnna there is no one in the world who knows anything about my interest in bondage. Although I know the benefits of forums and media like Facebook, I have always stayed away from them. I hope this is the first step for you to enjoy writing in this forum just like me. :hi:
Lyn

Post by Lyn »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome Lyn and good that you found the courage to write your first article. I can well imagine your insecurity; outside of BoundAnna there is no one in the world who knows anything about my interest in bondage. Although I know the benefits of forums and media like Facebook, I have always stayed away from them. I hope this is the first step for you to enjoy writing in this forum just like me. :hi:
Glad to know there are others as secretive about it as me. I used to think years ago society was opening up and getting more accepting about kinks. They sure are about about gay and trans which is a good thing, but silly me figured they would also get more accepting of other sexual "deviations". But I'm seeing signs that for BDSM it's actually going in the other direction. I read the thread about the UK banning "sexual torture" pictures for example. And these days it seems any suggestion that a woman might enjoy being dominated is politically incorrect, as if it goes against feminism. So this doesn't exactly make me want to be open about my kink.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

I almost got kick off again but managed to save the post. I'll write more a bit later

Thanks again.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Can't wait to read about it.

I noticed you still post as Kinkylady, not Claudia. Aww...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Sorry for the absence again... I've been very busy with work and Master has been very insistent that I be punished for my stupid behavior. I have been on a couple of vanilla dates and they have not gone well. Now days it seems that if a guy takes you to dinner, he expects that you be the desert if you know what I mean. I was rude to a couple of guys and Master felt I should be punished for this. Master made me bind my tits especially tight at their bases and then after reading slave L's posts, He had me apply metal nipple clamps. These things hurt like hell but I endured the pain and the pain sort of lessened as time went on. I'm not sure if the pain really lessened or if I just got used to it. Anyway, I drove to the punishment site with only my men's workman's shirt covering my otherwise naked and bound body. Master had also made me stuff His estim dildo and butt plug into my bottom holes. I waited until there was no traffic and I quickly got out of my car and scurried to the staging area which was really just a large shrub. Today, Master was especially mean. He made me increase the power to the plugs to 45 which is near my pain limit. He also made me put the setting on number 6 which is the one that sets off the plugs with just the vibrations from walking or even a strong breeze blowing over the power box. Now, it was punishment time. Master made me jog up the trail which caused the power box to vibrate and set off the electrical shocks in the butt plug and dildo. Every step was new shock so I was constantly being painfully hit with a new shock every step. As I looked around, I didn't see anyone in sight. This gave Master an idea and he made me take off my shirt leaving me totally naked with my bound tits and plugged ass and pussy. He made me throw my shirt under a little bush like some discarded garment and then continue jogging naked as a jaybird. Then the worse happened, I saw a guy walking on the path ahead of me. I panicked and jogged off of the path into a weedy area a few meters off of the path and laid down in the weeds hoping he would not see me. My tits were smashed into the debris covered dirt, little twigs were poking into my tightly bound tit flesh. I waited for quite a while before I lifted my head up to make sure he had passed me. I didn't see him so I slowly raised up and looked all around and saw him quite a ways down the path with his back to me. So there I way, naked, in the middle of a weed covered field thinking that Master had really put me into a difficult and dangerous spot. I slowly rose to my feet and started to head back to my shirt.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Kinkylady, thanks for the new story. :shock:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Oh yes those moments, I know them. Panic, fear, excitement, thinking you'll now give up doing such things but knowing full well you won't.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Lovely story Kinkylady.

I'm sure if we lived closer together, you and I would hit off very well. :) We definitely have the same kind of taste, but with different minds, the sessions would be quite a bit more enjoyable and most likely also more painful. I know from experience that even if you force yourself to go to and past a certain limit, its just not the same as when you play with a partner.

I too have simulated being dominated by someone else which means that when I do estim play, I don't slowly ramp up until I feel like its enough. I actually ramp up slowly and wait for my reaction after the pain comes which means that when the pain comes, there is still slight more increase of estim because of human reaction time. I know that because of this, the pain on a lower level feels far more painful because you go above your limits but only barely and stay there for longer.

If you want a true Slave_L session for next time that is more a training session over a punishment session, then here's one for you.

First, make sure you have plenty duct tape, and if you have to go to the bathroom, go. Also look for the timing for when you need to do your nr 2 and make sure you plan it such that you don't have to do a nr 2 in the next few hours. Its better if you do the session a few hours after doing the nr 2 to ensure that you can go many hours without nr 2. It'll improve the session.

So here's the thing. Get a butt plug, doesn't have to be a big one, as long as you feel it when its inside you. Also get something to stuff your pussy. Like a regular vibrator. Must be possible to insert it all the way in with little to nothing sticking out of your pussy and must give you a feeling of having something inside you there as well.

Insert both items.

Now, use the duct tape and tape around your waist to create underpants made entirely of ducttape. The tape goes over the pussy and anus to ensure that both plugs are secured inside you and cannot come out in any way until the tape has been removed.

Because you will cover your entire pussy, ass and waist area, it is very smart to fully shave yourself first.

Added bonus, spread pussy lips and butt cheeks before applying the first strand of tape that holds both plugs inside, to fully appreciate the tape.
Added bonus, push your butt cheeks into eachother before taping over it, keeping your butt cheeks firmly pressed against eachother, which gives the tape even more meaning if you try to sit. The tape will stretch a little so sitting is possible but it will feel very stiff, yes, that is the point.

Optional: tape yourself a brah too.

Get dressed to cover everything up.

Now go outside. Go for a walk in nature etc. Minimal duration 1 hour. Maximum duration 3 hours.
Go back home.

Continue wear the tape undies until you feel like you had enough.

But best advice comes last:
Enjoy. :)
- KinkInSpace (aka Slave_L)

PS: Ask... no scratch that... Tell Master, you require punishment because you did not use the enter key in your previous post. ;)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Hi everyone!

I took another little break because it was like every time I logged on to this site something happened to my computer. I think I have it taken care of now... I hope. I've been pretty active with my Master's punishments lately. Master has made me to out to the punishment Island, a weed covered sort of island really. There are very few places to find that would give me a little privacy and even with those, if someone would happen to walk by, I would be seen for sure. Master still makes me bind my tits very tightly so they stick out off of my chest like two big balloons. Thanks to Slave L and the descriptions of the nipple clamps, nipple clamps are now a standard accessory. They really hurt but then a punishment is suppose to hurt I suppose. Of course, He still makes me stuff an electified butt plug and dildoe into the appropriate holes. The butt plug is 2" in diameter (50 mm) which is difficult to insert and once in place, I know it is there as it keeps me spread open and it is solid metal so the weight is a constant reminder that I have been stuffed. One new punishment was pretty much accidental, I happened upon a wood pole about two and half inches in diameter and 6 feet long. I have seen these poles used to as stakes to hold up newly planted trees. Master got this crazy idea and made me tie the pole up into my crotch where it was pressing against the dildo and the butt plug. After it was secure between my legs, Master made me tie ropes around my thighs right under the pole that was sticking out in front and back as you can imagine. The process of securing this pole between my legs was really humiliating as I was standing out in the open with very little cover and naked as a jaybird. I saw a couple walking my way off in the distance so I had to get down on my knees and watch through the waist high weeds as they passed by me about 30 meters away. Once the pole was in place, pressing up into my crotch and pushing on the dildo and butt plug, Master allowed me to put on my light brown colored shirt. The shirt barely covers my ass, but it at least hides my otherwise naked body. Then the real punishment began, Master made me put my estim unit on function number 6 which is the one what kicks off shocks with loud noises, the wind, and when it is shaken when I walk. The power was already up to 40 which is enough to cause me to cause severe pain in my ass and pussy. In all his cruelty, He makes me start to walk out towards the trail, each step causes a shock into my most sensitive sexual areas. Then he made me start to jog, every step sent shocks into my ass and pussy and as I jogged, He made me increase the power until I could barely stand it. Also, every step caused the pole between my legs to move back and forth, pressing an jerking the inserts as I was being shocked. Master knew there were people walking their dogs around the area so he guided me onto a small side path through some waist high weeds so if someone were to spot me from a distance away, they would not be able to see the pole between my legs that was swaying back and forth. Master is going to refine this pole thing and see where it leads me. He is already thinking about some how attaching the chain between the nipple clamps to the front end of the pole which of course would cause my nipples great pain as the pole moved back and forth and up and down. Well have to get back to work. I'm glad to see everyone here.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good to hear from you and that things are okay. :)

Nice session. Master takes good care of his possession. :)
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

I haven't had a chance to try the duct tape panties but it will happen in the near future. And, making sure I have had a good poop prior to taping myself up is a point well taken. I had an accident a few years ago where I was about two hours into a scene when I had to poop. I was out in the field, a big butt plug tied into my ass and I tried to hold and delay the inevitable but after a while, I couldn't hold it anylonger and splash, poop leaked out from around my butt plug and ran down my leg onto my feet. What a smelly mess it was. Of course I was near naked, my tits were tied up so I did the best I could. I first used a hand full of leaves to try to scrap the shit off my legs, then I used hand fulls of sand to see if that would help, it didn't help much. I was a literal stinking mess. I used more leaves and after a while I was dirty, but most of the poop was scrapped off. I creped back to my car and found a towel under the seat and a bottle of wter as well. I got cleaned up enough to get into the car without getting the seat all soiled. I still smelled though. I was trying to think of what I was going to tell the people at the carwash when I took it in to get it detailed. Anyway, I did have an extra pair of pants in the boot so I was able to get home without much trouble. I did throw the pants away, didn't even try to wash them. So yes, I alway poop before I insert the butt plug now days. lol
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

There are some things you just don't want to read, especially while eating your tea.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.