"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for sharing. Always great to read. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Interesting experience... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

And I see the stories you write every time before me as if I were in your place. :facepalm: :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:And I see the stories you write every time before me as if I were in your place. :facepalm: :mrgreen:

Not just you, So do I. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

KinkInSpace wrote:
kinbaku wrote:And I see the stories you write every time before me as if I were in your place. :facepalm: :mrgreen:

Not just you, So do I. :)
The sign of a good writer is when the reader is so engrossed by the story that they visualize in their mind so vividly it's like a mental virtual reality.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Thank you all for your nice comments about my writing. I must say I am not a writer, I do, however, try to describe my punishment sessions the best I can explaining how I actually experience the sessions as they happen. The rainy day punishment session was far from over when I got to my car in the car park structure. At least the wind was not a factor inside to multi-story parking garage. Master decided that the pancho was too wet to wear inside the car, it would get the seats and everything else wet, I mean he was correct. So he instructed me to remove the pancho leaving me totally naked except for my sandals. I was very scared at this point and began looking up and down the aisles to see if another car was approaching, I tried to look into the parked cars to see if there was anyone sitting in a car maybe waiting for someone or for the rain to stop. Finally, I was pretty sure that I was alone so I pulled the pancho over my head which left me there stark naked, my tits were bulging off of my chest and I noticed they were turning a slight shade of blue. I hurriedly bundled the pancho up into a ball and stuffed it into the back seat of the car. The whole front of my body was soaked from the water that was on the pancho and the chill on my damp skin was a harsh reminder that I was still naked while standing next to my car in a very public parking garage. Master had me go to the front of the car and run the loose ends of the crotch rope over the guard rail and cinch it up really tight and tying them off making me a naked prisoner. The ropes were pulling me onto my toes with the pressure the rope on my clit which was wedged between the two strands of rope and of course, the two plugs were pressed even deeper into my holes. Master again makes me put my hands behind my back as if handcuffed. This damsel in distress situation and the possible accidental discovery by an innocent man or maybe not so innocent man, just passing by is very frightening and erotically stressful. Then damn, I heard a car turning around the corner and coming down the center drive way, I don't know how I missed this car as my mind is always on the lookout for danger, but my mind must have been on the pain in my pussy and the effort to stay high on my tiptoes to relieve that pain. It was too late to untie the knot in the ropes that were pressing against my clit , the car was only a few parking spaces away from my car. I had no choice but to just bend over at my waist and get ass down as far as I could which put an even greater strain on my pussy and two plugs. In an effort to hide my naked bound body, I had to make myself as small as possible so I was literally bent over hanging from my crotch rope enduring the pain it cause to my pussy, clit and the pressure of the ropes on my plugs. As luck would have it, the car slowly pasted me by, the driver not noticing the naked white body tied to the railing. He must have been looking ahead for an open parking place because I was not that well hidden. Then as my fear subsided, instead of untying the knot that held me prisoner, Master made me push the punishment button while I was still tied to the railing by the crotch ropes. The shock was so great that it caused my leg muscles to tighten and this lift my toes off of the concrete surface and left me hanging by the ropes through my crotch. Master made me press the button two more times, just out of pure sadistic meanness. Finally, I was allowed to untie the ropes and relieve the pressure and thus pain on my pussy. The plugs settled into a more comfortable position, not that the plugs are ever comfortable, but at least not painful. I very quickly slid into my car behind the steering wheel but still naked. Master was kind enough to let me drape an old work shirt over the top of my body but not buttoned and I was left naked from the waist down. Now, I was finally ready to drive to the punishment island site, it was still raining a bit so the anticipation was increasing.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice session. :) Can't wait to read the continuation. :)
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Anyone who can describe these adventures as well as you do is certainly a writer! You always manage to get me worked up with just your words! :oops: :lol:
Knowing they are true makes them even more exciting. Can't wait for the next installment! :worship:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I love the adventures you have and how you tell them, they turn me on every time. The way you use the master character is an interesting and great way of relating your adventures.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.