"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Re: "Car Dodging"

Post by KinkInSpace »

bounddosster wrote:There are some things you just don't want to read, especially while eating your tea.
You eat tea? And let me guess, you drink your biscuit? :rofl:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Kinkylady wrote:I haven't had a chance to try the duct tape panties but it will happen in the near future. And, making sure I have had a good poop prior to taping myself up is a point well taken. I had an accident a few years ago where I was about two hours into a scene when I had to poop. I was out in the field, a big butt plug tied into my ass and I tried to hold and delay the inevitable but after a while, I couldn't hold it anylonger and splash, poop leaked out from around my butt plug and ran down my leg onto my feet. What a smelly mess it was. Of course I was near naked, my tits were tied up so I did the best I could. I first used a hand full of leaves to try to scrap the shit off my legs, then I used hand fulls of sand to see if that would help, it didn't help much. I was a literal stinking mess. I used more leaves and after a while I was dirty, but most of the poop was scrapped off. I creped back to my car and found a towel under the seat and a bottle of wter as well. I got cleaned up enough to get into the car without getting the seat all soiled. I still smelled though. I was trying to think of what I was going to tell the people at the carwash when I took it in to get it detailed. Anyway, I did have an extra pair of pants in the boot so I was able to get home without much trouble. I did throw the pants away, didn't even try to wash them. So yes, I alway poop before I insert the butt plug now days. lol
Oh goodie... you're saving up a great session for an occasion aren't you? :) I've had a similar experience, but luckily not as dramatic.

I was at home with a buttplug in and I felt that I needed to poop too. I had a large plug in so I went to the toilet to get it out. With larger plugs, I usually "poop it out" so to speak. This makes it easy to get the plug out somewhat comfortable.

Well, this time, it sort of exploded out. I was totally unprepared for this and was not yet above the toilet. As a result, I shitted on the floor before the toilet.

It was a total mess. Lesson learned.

And for all your creative minds, think of South Park's Kenny with his explosive diarrhea. :twisted: :facepalm:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:
bounddosster wrote:There are some things you just don't want to read, especially while eating your tea.
You eat tea? And let me guess, you drink your biscuit? :rofl:
I can't believe I missed that one, bored out of my brains for a week laid up with a back injury, and there sits a juicy bit of sarcasm I missed.

I was referring to Tea as in the meal tea, here in my part of England we have Breakfast, dinner & tea. Unless you are posh or the idle rich then you have breakfast, lunch, (or luncheon if you're super posh), and dinner. Tea is a drink but if you're posh you drink wine with dinner around 8 pm but you drink tea and eat cucumber sandwiches at 4 pm, the tea must be drunk from a china cup that has a saucer while holding one's little finger out. This was known as a tea time or tiffin.

For the working and middle classes, at 4 pm you were still working so the 4 pm tea-drinking time was pushed back to around 6 pm usually after returning from work by which time you wanted a meal so dinner was brought forward and combined with tea giving tea time. which is what I was referring to. As I'm neither rich, idle, or posh I eat my tea meal at tea time accompanied by a cup (mug) of tea.

But if we go out for a meal that is called dinner regardless of your class, unless it is between 12-3 pm in which case it is called lunch. But before 12 noon it is called eleven-is unless before 10.30am in which case it is a late breakfast or before 9 pm then it is called breakfast. Of course, if you go to a quality establishment you can have an all-day breakfast. Simple.
We English are funny like that. :)

The only time I drink a biscuit is when I over-dunk and the bugger drops off in the mug. :)
Last edited by bounddosster on 31 Jan 2022, 11:54, edited 1 time in total.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for explaining that. I honestly thought it was a typo before this explanation. Now I concur with your assessment of English people being "funny like that". :rofl:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Now I concur with your assessment of English people being "funny like that". :rofl:
Especially with their tea time. :wink:
Here we are talking about the four o'clock snack. And here too the four o'clock snack usually takes place at 6 pm. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:Thanks for explaining that. I honestly thought it was a typo before this explanation. Now I concur with your assessment of English people being "funny like that". :rofl:
We might be funny but just you try and take our tea off us. :x :x :x
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote: try and take our tea off us.
For Brits, trying that is as good as a declaration of war. :lol:

About as much as trying to deprive Canadians of their Tim Horton's coffee. :shock:

Especially this Canadian... :whip:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote: try and take our tea off us.
For Brits, trying that is as good as a declaration of war. :lol:

About as much as trying to deprive Canadians of their Tim Horton's coffee. :shock:

Especially this Canadian... :whip:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
And especially if you want to take away that hot coffee, by that cold weather. It's worse than a declaration of war. :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

:lol: A few tea images.
These 'ere furuners 'ave some funny ideas.
These 'ere furuners 'ave some funny ideas.
tea2.jpg
tea2.jpg (8.78 KiB) Viewed 656 times
When it came to the vote this is what clinched it.
tea7.jpg
tea7.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 656 times
Last edited by bounddosster on 01 Feb 2022, 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Of course, you can mix pleasure with pleasure.
Everything stops for tea.
Everything stops for tea.
tea8.jpg (8 KiB) Viewed 656 times
This is what is meant by aftercare.
tea6.jpg
tea6.jpg (8.02 KiB) Viewed 656 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (14.36 KiB) Viewed 653 times
Shannon SteelSlave likes this
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave also likes this :
Car Pool
Car Pool
When a thread goes this far off topic, Shannon SteelSlave is obligated to say something like this:
jay-in-carpool.png
That car pool is swerving to avoid Claudia.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Shannon SteelSlave also likes this :
2017-04-01-18-42-51_3.jpg
When a thread goes this far off topic, Shannon SteelSlave is obligated to say something like this:
jay-in-carpool.png
That car pool is swerving to avoid Claudia.
Yes, did kind of go off topic a bit.

Once the car was emptied it wasn't so much a case of car dodging. more a case of a dodgy car. :lol:
If only the owner had bothered to fix the aim of the screen washers it would never have happened. :)
I've heard of backseat drivers but never backseat swimmers. :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

That car is a 1969 Cadillac Deville, refitted with a hot tub. Look up "Carpool Deville". (Trying to "steer" this thread back onto the road by at least talking about cars, and avoiding Claudia.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:That car is a 1969 Cadillac Deville
Plenty of room on the back seat for procreation attempts. :wink:

Plenty of room in the trunk to carry the "toys" when on a field trip. :whip:

I can always give Claudia a ride, if need be.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!