Bananas in the tailpipe

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
AssTechWarrior

Bananas in the tailpipe

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I'd been browsing and searching for something intersting to do that didn't require a huge amount of time or expense when I ran across a BDSM scenario that I decided I could use in self bondage / torture.

It was called something like 'bananas in the tailpipe' and originally it went something like this. The following is written from the perspective of the article I first read this technique.

Bind your sub naked and blindfolded with their ass exposed and open.

While they wonder what you are doing, peel 3 or 4 very ripe bananas and put them in a bowl. You may want to break them into halves.

Get a large maxi-pad and roll it backwards into a stubby cilinder. If the backing is really plastic, remove it so you have a absorbant plug shape.

Add water based lube to the bowl, coating all of the bananas the coat the outside of the plug you just made.

Tease your sub's ass while you lube it very well. Insert several glycerine suppositories then follow that with all of the banana pieces. Most people can actually take 4-6 fnormal sized bananas.

Once the bananas are in, slide the plug in, it will be dryish and not feel great but slowly push it in. Make the sub hold it for as long as possible.

So what I did was this:

I gathered the bananas and the giant pad along with the glycerine. I got on my hands and knees and filled myself up with bananas. The first one was very easy, the second and third took a bit of concentration as my ass wanted to push them out. The fourth went in but I had to try very hard not to push back.

Once I had those in me I pushed the rolled up pad in and wiped off the remains of the banana.

I then put on a set of very tight pantyhoes then my normal jeans.

After squatting to compose myself several times, I finished putting on shoes and left the house to walk down to the little market that is about 5 blockas away.

At first it was not difficult, the occasional cramp and desire to push washed over me as I walked. I had to pause a few times during the first few blocks. Then it seemed like it was going to be alright.

About 100 yards from the store another wave hit me, this time I had to stop and press my heel against my ass to hold it in. 30 seconds of pressure and contractions felt like forever but it passed and I could continue.

I went in and started picking up the items on my list, more bananas, crisco, cucumbers, whipped cream and condoms along with a six pack of beer. As I went through the store my ass tried several times to rebel but through hard clenching and a few deep squats I kept it all inside.

After leaving the store, while waiting for traffic to cross the road the contraction started again. I pushed up against the light pole and tried every mental thing I could find to hold it in. What seemed like 20 minutes of fighting my own asshole eventually let up and the light changed. I made it across the street with everything inside but it was obvious I was going to have a hard time getting home.

Slowly walking with my ass clenched I made it about 100 yards before the cramps came back. I squatted and pressed but it wasn't enough. What felt like a whale pushed past my tortured asshole and the warm goo filled my crask. As I tried to stop it, I realized that I had only lost a tiny amount into my pants. I was still in control.

Now I am walking, holding my ass as tight as I can, feeling the goo slide past my cheeks. It feels both wonderful and embarrasing but I have 4 more blocks to go. Every few steps I have to pause as another wave of pressure hits, trying to get the goo out of me,

It is slow going, I consider just letting go and running but there are a few random people walking around so I try my best to keep my composure.

The waves of contractions force me to stop several times every minute and pretend to check my shoes or look at something on the ground as I press my heel into my rapidly tiring asshole trying to help it hold back the monster growing inside.

About 200 feet from my front door another wave hits me. This one starts like the other but it keeps growing. I kneel down like every other time but it is not going down. I'm sweating and close to falling over when my ass decides that even thoug there is a heel blocking the door it is going to come out. Against every attempt and muscle I have the plug comes out of my ass and the bananas follow as if they are coming through the hole in the titanic, filling my pants with hot slimy goo.

The flood in my pants seems to go on for minutes, even though it could not have lasted more than 30 seconds. Once it slows, I start to compose myself, look around and decide that I have to make a speedy walk to the door. These last few steps, not more than 75 of them seem to be extrememly public as I am sure the bananas in my pants are obvious to anybody watching. I am worrying that running will make the goo come out past my pant legs so I just walk fast, trying to look normal but I am probably bright red.

I make it in the door and find to my surprise that there was no mess out my pant legs and barely any wet marks on my jeans.
Boundryan

Re: Bananas in the tailpipe

Post by Boundryan »

Can you use a tampon instead of a maxi pad? I think I wanna try this
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

The reason for the pad is to create an expanding plug to help you retain the bananas and glycerine suppositories once the glycerine starts to take effect.

I tried using an extra high flow tampon and although it did expand it wasn't hard to eject.

The pad, when the plastic back is cut away and rolled so the fabric is on the outside ends up being about 30mm in diameter and 60mm long. Not hard to insert if you lube it up well. It will soak up any water your body creates and expand ( adding salt or laxative will increase this action ) to be a filling and secure plug. It will feel pretty big when it does come out, pads will expand to almost double in size.

You can omit the pad / plug altogether or use a commercial plug fashion one from a potatoe or what every your devious mind comes up with.

Other tips:
If your ass does not easily relax to slide in the bananas you may want to wear a medium sized plug while you prepare everything. It's a nice prelude to the fun and helps get the soft bananas in. They do mush surprisingly easily.

If you want extra gooey and a stronger urge to push, use very ripe bananas and insert a few of the glycerin with or before the first banana. With really ripe bananas you WILL need to stretch first so your asshole is open or you will not get any in.

Another possible idea is frozen bananas, :shock: potentially even coated in chocolate or that icecream shell stuff. Once a frozen bananana thaws it turns to really gooey mush that feels great but holds none of its shape so it would have to go in pretty frozen and that would be cold. Maybe just one frozen banana as the last one after 3 normal bananas...

Anyway, I prefer bananas that have become almost entirely brown but not black. Any more and they are too soft. Plaintains work but they stay quite hard and do not goo very much.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

My Mistress doesn’t seem to think much of bananas. Not that you have a bad idea, in fact I’m sure you have a lot of fun with them. My experience is similar, but slightly different…

Mistress keeps track of my bathroom usage. Nothing extravagant or formal, I just have to report when I take a dump. That way she knows approximately how long it’s been since my last one. When she’s in the mood, and it’s been a while since I’ve gone, she gives me a little treat. Often it’s just a glycerin suppository, like the ones you mentioned. When she feels like giving me a special treat she has other goodies for me. Mistress is fond of chocolate. Especially those little foil covered Easter eggs. Or even better, the slightly larger crème filled ones. She dips these in a lubricant, like KY Jelly and places them where she figures they’ll come out eventually anyway. Usually, regardless of the treat, it takes between 30 minutes to an hour before the fun really starts.

In a typical session the treat is inserted. Next comes an adult diaper. A pair of long-john underpants goes over the diaper. Since I don’t have a fancy pair of adult sized baby plastic pants, am old pair of pants from a plastic rain suit is used. The long plastic pants makes my legs perspire, which makes me thankful to have the long johns underneath to absorb that perspiration. Next comes a second pair of long johns. These keep the plastic pants tightly wrapped around my legs. Next mistress makes me wear a panty girdle. This garment fits rather snugly, and helps to assure that everything underneath is held tightly in place. The next garment doesn’t sound like much, but it’s Mistresses special addition. It’s usually a leotard, although other garments of the same design are sometimes substituted. The special features of this garment are that on the bottom it is closed between the legs, and on the top it goes over the shoulders. This doesn’t sound so devious until you experience its effects! I will have more on this later. From here on out I am dressed rather normally. Mistress believes in many layers of clothing though. I start with underwear. Donning underpants and undershirt. The next layers depend somewhat on what I will be assigned to do. It typically includes a regular shirt, mistress prefers long sleeves, and nothing to loose. A pair of jeans covers my bottom half. What follows depends on the weather, but Mistress almost always likes to ensure that I will be warm enough. She likes pullover garments, like sweaters or sweatshirts. These are often followed by a jacket, or in winter a coat. Sometimes, when she’s especially devious mistress has me wear a suit. This includes a shirt, tie, pants, vest or sweater, and suit jacket.

Mistress ensures that once I’m fully dressed I look as though I’m normally dressed, and an observer cannot tell what I have on underneath. I am then given an assignment. Sometimes it’s a long walk that will take me two hours or more. I especially hate it when I am sent to the store with a rather long shopping list.

The fun starts with a mild urge to go. This is easily ignored, but the urge soon grows to a more pressing need. Then the spasms or cramps start. These are mild and occasional to begin with, but they too grow in intensity and become more frequent. Eventually, it is just humanly impossible to prevent the deluge that follows. It’s an interesting feeling to say the least. It’s certainly humiliating knowing that you will be walking around for the next hour or so with a huge load in your diaper which you can’t do anything about.

The deviousness of Mistresses plan becomes apparent when one thinks about using a public restroom for relief. Because of Mistresses special addition, one must remove everything worn on top to gain access to the bottom garments. In other words, if I’m wearing a suit, I have to completely remove the suit jacket, sweater, tie, shirt and undershirt in order to be able to get the leotard down over my shoulders so that I can begin lowering what I’m wearing on my lower half. It’s an involved process, and public restrooms, if you’re lucky, provide one small hook for hanging something. Anyone else who enters the room will surely wonder what you’re dong. In general, Mistress has ensured that public restrooms are not a viable option, and she has forbidden their use anyway!

I don’t want to think about what would happen if I returned home without a fully loaded and very soggy diaper, but Mistress ensures that that is unlikely to happen.
My Mistress doesn’t seem to think much of bananas. Not that you have a bad idea, in fact I’m sure you have a lot of fun with them. My experience is similar, but slightly different…

Mistress keeps track of my bathroom usage. Nothing extravagant or formal, I just have to report when I take a dump. That way she knows approximately how long it’s been since my last one. When she’s in the mood, and it’s been a while since I’ve gone, she gives me a little treat. Often it’s just a glycerin suppository, like the ones you mentioned. When she feels like giving me a special treat she has other goodies for me. Mistress is fond of chocolate. Especially those little foil covered Easter eggs. Or even better, the slightly larger crème filled ones. She dips these in a lubricant, like KY Jelly and places them where she figures they’ll come out eventually anyway. Usually, regardless of the treat, it takes between 30 minutes to an hour before the fun really starts.

In a typical session the treat is inserted. Next comes an adult diaper. A pair of long-john underpants goes over the diaper. Since I don’t have a fancy pair of adult sized baby plastic pants, am old pair of pants from a plastic rain suit is used. The long plastic pants makes my legs perspire, which makes me thankful to have the long johns underneath to absorb that perspiration. Next comes a second pair of long johns. These keep the plastic pants tightly wrapped around my legs. Next mistress makes me wear a panty girdle. This garment fits rather snugly, and helps to assure that everything underneath is held tightly in place. The next garment doesn’t sound like much, but it’s Mistresses special addition. It’s usually a leotard, although other garments of the same design are sometimes substituted. The special features of this garment are that on the bottom it is closed between the legs, and on the top it goes over the shoulders. This doesn’t sound so devious until you experience its effects! I will have more on this later. From here on out I am dressed rather normally. Mistress believes in many layers of clothing though. I start with underwear. Donning underpants and undershirt. The next layers depend somewhat on what I will be assigned to do. It typically includes a regular shirt, mistress prefers long sleeves, and nothing to loose. A pair of jeans covers my bottom half. What follows depends on the weather, but Mistress almost always likes to ensure that I will be warm enough. She likes pullover garments, like sweaters or sweatshirts. These are often followed by a jacket, or in winter a coat. Sometimes, when she’s especially devious mistress has me wear a suit. This includes a shirt, tie, pants, vest or sweater, and suit jacket.

Mistress ensures that once I’m fully dressed I look as though I’m normally dressed, and an observer cannot tell what I have on underneath. I am then given an assignment. Sometimes it’s a long walk that will take me two hours or more. I especially hate it when I am sent to the store with a rather long shopping list.

The fun starts with a mild urge to go. This is easily ignored, but the urge soon grows to a more pressing need. Then the spasms or cramps start. These are mild and occasional to begin with, but they too grow in intensity and become more frequent. Eventually, it is just humanly impossible to prevent the deluge that follows. It’s an interesting feeling to say the least. It’s certainly humiliating knowing that you will be walking around for the next hour or so with a huge load in your diaper which you can’t do anything about.

The deviousness of Mistresses plan becomes apparent when one thinks about using a public restroom for relief. Because of Mistresses special addition, one must remove everything worn on top to gain access to the bottom garments. In other words, if I’m wearing a suit, I have to completely remove the suit jacket, sweater, tie, shirt and undershirt in order to be able to get the leotard down over my shoulders so that I can begin lowering what I’m wearing on my lower half. It’s an involved process, and public restrooms, if you’re lucky, provide one small hook for hanging something. Anyone else who enters the room will surely wonder what you’re dong. In general, Mistress has ensured that public restrooms are not a viable option, and she has forbidden their use anyway!

I don’t want to think about what would happen if I returned home without a fully loaded and very soggy diaper, but Mistress ensures that that is unlikely to happen.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I'd forgotten about the chocolate eggs. It's even the season for them to be everywhere in stores.

years back I'd stuffed a few, 3 to 5, in my ass and tried to behave like nothing way out of the ordinary. Once they start melting you are right, the urge to get them out goes up dramatically but never super intense. It made me smile and while sitting around I have come up with an interresting idea to make it more devious.

Take the eggs and carefully trim off a small lid, like a pumpkin so the gooey filling is exposed. Remove enough filling to be able to add some fun things to the middle that will take effect when it melts fully. Then put back some of the goo to cover your surprise, replace the lid you cut off and using a heated knife edge reattach the lid to the body.

For possible things to add to the filling I am thinking about these:
1. saline enema salts. when it melts it will draw fluid into your ass
2. glycerine, liquid of gel sticks. Irritant laxative will make urge stronger
3. hot sauce for te burning inside
4. oil which might make holding it harder
5. regualr salt, pulls water in but no extra urge to go
6. lemon juice in one egg and Baking soda in another
7. Molasses but that's pretty similar to the filling already in there, replace all of it.
8. Instant coffee powder as a thick paste with minimal water
9. Bisacodyl ( dulcolax tablets ) crushed and dissolved in water. Very powerful need to expel
10. Honey, replace almost all of the filling.
11. Palmolive liquid soap.
12. grated fresh ginger root ( see figging )
13. Alka-selzer tablets, whole or crushed. try to keep them dry in the egg so it doesn't burst early.

Chill or even freeze the eggs will slow the release some. Coating them with the chocolate shell stuff could increase the delay even more.

For a fun game, ask your mistress to prepare quite a few of the eggs in various ways and depending on how bad you have been over the next day or so she will decide how many random eggs you pick out of the basket.

You won't even know what is coming until it is too late.

Some net resources for the filling suggestions:
http://theoriginalinstitute.com/Texts/Laxatives%201.txt
http://theoriginalinstitute.com/Enema%20Recipes.htm

I'm off to the store for some eggs...