Forced Swimming

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Keyless

Forced Swimming

Post by Keyless »

Many years ago I used to live by the coast. I decided that I should swim more, for exercise and to improve my technique.

I wanted to be sure I would not chicken out when I got to the beach, particularly if the weather was not that good. I constructed a 'lock', which could contain a small amount of sugar. Once locked, the only way to open it was to immerse it in water to dissolve the sugar. It could be used to join the ends of a piece of chain and, at the same time, hold the key to a padlock. There is a drawing of the cross section below. I hope it is self explanatory.

To use it, I would replace the cord in the waist of my swim briefs with a length of chain and open two padlocks, which I will refer to as padlock 1 and padlock 2. I would place the key to padlock 1 into the 'lock' then use it to lock myself into my swim briefs so the 'lock' was secured at my waist. At this point I could easily get out with a little warm water poured into the 'lock', but escape would get progressively more difficult as things went on. In addition to my normal towel etc, I would collect the two padlocks, together with the key to padlock 2, another length of chain and a little holder which could secure two keys. I would then drive to the beach. I would normally go to one several miles away, which had a car park several hundred yards from the beach. I could not see the sea from the car park. I would get out of the car, lock it, then place the car key, together with the key to padlock 2, into the holder and lock it with padlock 1. I'd have to walk home to get out now. As soon as I reached the beach, I would undress and quickly pass the length of chain through my trouser leg and through my shirt and any other clothes I was wearing, through the ankle straps of my sandals and lock the ends together with padlock 2. Now I was on the beach, wearing swim briefs, with no other clothes I could put on. Going in the sea to unlock the 'lock' was now the only real option.

I would probably have chickened out several times without the device. On one occasion the sea was really uninviting and I decided to break the device open. I am pleased to say that the device won. I could not break it and I had to go into the sea.

I could vary the time I had to stay in the sea by varying the amount and type of sugar. Lightly loaded with granulated sugar, I would be free in a few minutes. If I ground the sugar to a fine powder and packed it tightly into the device, maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Sometimes I used salt instead of sugar. That took a lot longer.
Sugar lock 4.jpg
Sugar lock 4.jpg (13.81 KiB) Viewed 6718 times
Keyless

Re: Forced Swimming

Post by Keyless »

I found this device recently. I thought someone might be interested in a couple of photos of the real thing. I could probably make a much better on now, but this one brought back memories for me. I used it a lot many years ago.
sugar lock.jpg
Sugar lock pieces.jpg
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

WOW!, Seven years to find it, that's some search.
If I loose something and go searching for it I usually give up after 30 minutes and pretend I never had it in the first place. As the saying goes "What you never had you never miss". Oh boy, do I never miss a a lot of things. :D
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:If I loose something and go searching for it I usually give up after 30 minutes and pretend I never had it in the first place. As the saying goes "What you never had you never miss". Oh boy, do I never miss a a lot of things. :D
A simple solution: if you miss a tool, go buy a new tool. Then your old tool will appear when you get back at home. :facepalm:
But don't worry, you now have 2 of the same pieces in your toolbox (as long as you don't lose them both).
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I wasn't really looking for it. I had separated the parts to avoid awkward questions. I just opened a drawer looking for something else and there was the cylinder bit. I don't know where the other bits are but I thought it worth making some rough replacements just to see if my memory was correct about how it worked. It won't be used again because I now live inland. I still like swimming in somewhat cold water, but it is no use to get me into the pool.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Keyless wrote:It won't be used again because I now live inland.
You can always continue to use it as a time slot when you slowly let a water drip into it in place of the coarse sugar or salt. The grains cannot go away, but the grains dissolved in liquid do flow away, so that the lock frees the chain and the key.

I loved this solution so much that I made a new sheet for my self-bondage file, now with the photos attached. :facepalm:
andresd

Post by andresd »

Keyless wrote: I would probably have chickened out several times without the device. On one occasion the sea was really uninviting and I decided to break the device open. I am pleased to say that the device won. I could not break it and I had to go into the sea.
Nice device!

But If I'm getting the idea right, if you will swim too long the device could get opened and drop your key to the sea.
How you prevent this? Did you put this device into some kind of bag, or you swimming shorts were slim enough to keep anything inside?
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

andresd wrote: But If I'm getting the idea right, if you will swim too long the device could get opened and drop your key to the sea.
How you prevent this? Did you put this device into some kind of bag, or you swimming shorts were slim enough to keep anything inside?
Actually that was a possibility. My swimming trunks were tight briefs rather than shorts. but they came higher on the waist than modern Speedos. The lock was tucked in the top so it could not come apart too easily. Also a little bit of jiggling was required to get the piston to drop. If I were to make a new device for serious usage I would try to make it neater, have the key properly secured and have some way to push the piston down rather than just letting it fall.