"My Greatest Adventure" pt.1

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SecretlyTyed

"My Greatest Adventure" pt.1

Post by SecretlyTyed »

Again, THIS POST IS RATHER LONG DUE TO ITS HIGH LEVEL OF DETAIL. Don't hate me for wanting to be thurough. That being said, here is...
"My Greatest Adventure to Date"
Last summer (05) I had the greatest session I've ever had to date, and it goes something like this:
In my house, (a mid 50's suburban split level), we have a full basement and a crawl space for storage. This crawl space spans the length and width of the kitchen, dining room, and living room above it, but is only around four and a half feet tall. It has a rough concrete floor, plenty of rafters, and a few main verticle plumbing pipes for the various drains in the house. This small room is lit by a single bare lightbulb in one far corner of the space. This has always been my favorite area in the house because if the dingy, damp, secluded feeling it gives.
After gathering all of my equipment and a bowl of icecubes, I entered the crawl space and latched the door shut. I then placed a towel on the floor on the far side of the space right next to one of the large drain pipes. I did this because some padding is required for extended stays due to the rough texture of the floor. I stripped myself of my lounge clothing, placed it into a compartment on the side of my equipment bag, and began to dress in my fetish attire.
First, I put on my sports bra. Then I slipped in my C-cup breast forms. I find that sports bras, although not appealing by themselves, function better for keeping breast the forms snug and in place, even during my rigorous bursts of thrashing. I then lubed up my plug, sent it home, and put my nude-colored briefs on over it to hold it in place. Next, I pulled on two pairs of control top sheer nude pantyhose, making sure to pull them up to just under my breasts. After the pantyhose, I pulled on my black, porthole-fishnet stockings, followed by my black stretchy, long-sleeve leotard, which I snapped closed under the crotch. I like this leotard because it clings to my skin and faux curves, but also protects my arms and chest from rope burns and cheffing. I finished by strapping on my platform, four inch heels and threading my collar through the neck loops I had sewed onto leotard (I'll come back to this later.)
With my outfit complete, I started to lay out all of the equipment I would be using, and set up my release timer. I assume that I am in the majority that uses the 'Ice cube in the stocking' trick, only I set up three of these; one with 6 cubes for the primary release (handcuffs), one with 10 cubes at a further distance for (teather release), and backup release with both keys with 16 cubes at an a further distance than the first two. In addition, I have my release buddy that knows where I am and what to do should I not call or appear within the pre-aranged time. Once the keys were set, tripple checked, and the text message instructions were sent to my buddy, I began to apply my bindings.
I first wound a long length of quarter inch cotton rope around my ankles, sinching them together with four passes, then looping the access rope around the bottom of my shoes back to the top of my feet, insuring that the shoes were not going to come off. I then wound a slightly longer length of rope around my knees, well, above my knees, and sinched it the same way I had done my ankles. Next, I looped and tied a long strand around my waiste, and looped it from back to front between my legs. This both drove the plug deeper and gave a place for my handcuffs to be held. When this was tied off and smoothed over, I began my chest harness rope.
The chest harness is important for my ties because it not only restricts the chest, it holds my "breasts" in place and secures my elbow strap into a fixed position behind my back. The harness starts with an thirty foot length of rope; four coils around my chest directly below the breast, then four coils just above the breast, tied off at the back. The remaining ends are passed up over my shoulders on either side of my head, under the four coils above my breasts, through the cleavage, under the other four coils, and back again. I repeat this until there is only enough rope left to tie the knot. Lastly, I take my elbow strap (heavy duty leather belt and buckle), and pass it under the chest ropes behind my back.
With that being done, I pull my black, shoulder length whig on and secure it with several bobby pins, pull the collar that is looped through the leotard over it, and lock it on with a small brass padlock; the key to which resides in the mailbox at the foot of our driveway.
Next comes my tether chain. I loop a modest, medium weight galvonized chain around the thick copper pipe and pad lock it into place. The other end of this three and a half foot chain is attached to a thick brown leather weight-lifting belt which I have modified to be locked onto the wearer with a lock independent from the chain lock. I place this around my waist, buckle it snugly on the last notch, and lock it. The key to this lock resides in the mailbox with the collar lock, effectivly locking my outfit on until it either gets dark, someone gets the keys for me, or I risk being seen in public looking the way I do. All that is left is to slip my arms through the elbow strap, seat it just above my elbows, and ratchet the handcuffs that are through my crotch rope onto my wrists, double checking that the keyholes are facing down of corse. A quick second guess, then internal pep talk, and my pride and joy, Smith and Wenston handcuffs are on. I've found that a bent bobby pin works well with the S&W sliding double lock lever.
I have finished. My legs are trapped tightly together, my arms are pinned behind my back by the elbows and by my wrists, I'm securly attached to a copper pole by a chain, and I'm as happy as a clam. It's akwardly hillarious to realize that a few ice cubes are all that remain between your freedom, and possible fate as a forgotten object. It was my greatest, most fulfilling session yet, and I cannot wait to do it again.

Author's note: For thoes of you who stuck through this and read the whole thing, congrats. I hope it delivered. Also, I think I'm noticing a tence change (have-had, was-is), it's a problem that I've had with my writing style for some time now, so I apologize if it was hard to follow.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Nice scene! When last we left you, you were chained to a pole in a crawlspace, with the keys to get out of your outfit in the mailbox. Which method did you use to get them? How long did the session last? Inquiring minds want to know!
Mason

Post by Mason »

Last edited by Mason on 07 Mar 2020, 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
SecretlyTyed

Post by SecretlyTyed »

Thankyou for the positive feedback on my story. Being as secretive about my hobby as I am, It took a bit of courage to describe, in this detail, the way I like to indulge. I have found sanctuary in this forum though, and plan to post more tales of my adventures and techniques as soon as time permits.
Secondly, I apologize for thoes of you whom I have left hanging due to not posing a follow up on how the rest of my adventure concluded. I am a college student and due to the ever-so-close end of my semester and week of finals looming overhead, my adventure writing, (as well as sleep, health, and social livelyhood) has taken a back seat to my studies. But I promise, I will be posting an update and probably another story within the next few days; specifically, a rather interesting story about how I was nearly 'discovered' by my resident advisor last week.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

Nice story. It was worth reading, though.
huve

Post by huve »

Don't worry about taking your time Secretly I too am working flatout to write my final submission for an engineering undergraduate degree. However I do try to find some time for self indulgence. I have found I can focus on report writing bound up but leaving hands free for typing.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Ok, since you said your "post is rather long due to it's high level of detail", I've a few questions about details I noticed missing.
1) You said " . . I entered the crawl space and latched the door shut." Obviously you latched yourself shut into this crawl space to prevent anyone from disturbing you. How was your "release buddy" supposed to get to you if you needed rescuing?
2) How big around are you at the shoulders? Was that one 30'(9144cm) length of rope long enough to go a around 8 times and still have enough left to knot twice and run back to front over your shoulders? It takes 33&1/3'(10,160cm) just to go around me 8 times, no knots or anything else. And it's 27"(168.6cm) from the base of my scapular up over my shoulder to my nipple straight. Was another rope involved in this chest harness, or were you mistaken about the rope length?
3) How do you tie a knot off behind you? I've yet to master that one. I'd have had to pre tie the coil rope then slide it over and down into place, or tie the knot in front and work it round behind me.
Aside from these lacking details, I thought the story was good.

As for what human_slave wrote: . . "I have found I can focus on report writing bound up but leaving hands free for typing."
That's right clever human_slave, I wrote a piece of fiction a while back where my main character had to do her reports while in bondage. Never tried it myself though.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: "My Greatest Adventure" pt.1

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have a "cave" in my basement where an addition was done. For some reason unbeknownst to me or my vanilla engineer friend, it was never supported, and is in fact, sagging. So we lally columned it with 6 pillars. The floor to ceiling height is like 28 inches, 84 inches across, 60 inches wide. The column spacing is about 30 inches apart between each. If I locked myself down there, I think it could be pretty intense. 2 problems though:
1.If anything goes wrong, I would be a skeleton by the time anyone finds me.
2. These lally columns are meant for vertical, not horizontal load. (Thanks to a Bound Anna engineer whom I previously brought this up with, proving I don't have a full brain capacity when kink-thinking)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠