20 Snow missions

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Phantom980

20 Snow missions

Post by Phantom980 »

Well lets start off saying I love bondage, & being naked in the snow. I've been doing both for years. I live in a rural part of town, but still love to get away to the cottage. My husband and I own a small one, unfortunately pretty far away but it's very secluded. I love to go up there by myself as much as I can. I'm in the business of home automation & security systems and coupled with a devious mind have come up with some interesting uses for these systems. Here's my story of an excursion I took this past winter. I proof read it a couple of times, but it's fairly long so hopefully It's readable, I'm no writer.

A few years back the cottage finally got power as it’s pretty remote. It's now fully winterized for the harsh northern Ontario winters. This past summer we completed some modifications to the cottage which included some cameras, RFID door lock, automatic window shutters, and satellite internet. It runs at 4G speeds and is always on. This allows us to watch the cameras, control the heat, lock & unlock the door and other systems remotely. As integration is part of my business I've gotten quite good at PLC programming on very custom levels. So with bondage scenarios on my mind it was a natural step to start programming to make automated self-bondage sessions.

This past winter has been pretty weak in southern Ontario for snow, but above the snow belt there was lots of it. I planned a 4 day 3 night stay up north, with 20 forced missions (as i call them) in the snow. Day one I arrived around 6:30pm (long drive), and it's dark but it was setup night so I had a lot of work to do. I brought in all the food and supplies I would need and began with setup. Like I said I have RFID locks so I prepared 20 unique RFID key-badges with the numbers 1 thru 20 on them. Each one was in a plastic sleeve. At this point I take the first 15 and place them around the property. 5 of which are fairly close, 5 a medium distance, and 5 a somewhat far distance away, all of which going in different directions around the cottage. I stapled them to a tree low to the ground with the number facing out.

As I did this I carried a spool of thin polyester rope and tied one end to the cottage, and the other around the tree with the key. I left the line loose so it laid on the ground. My path to each key from the cottage was wondering a bit, around trees and obstacles. The idea was I would have to walk along the rope to get to the key. The picture below represents a top view of the cottage with examples of 2 close keys, 2 medium keys, and 2 long keys. The yellow line is the rope and the path I would need to follow. The close keys would be 1 to 2 minutes walk one direction, the medium 3 - 5 minute walk, and the long 6 - 9 minute walk. The question marks represent keys 16 - 20. These 5 keys I would nail to trees face down without looking at the number, and wouldn't have a rope leading to them so they had to be committed to memory. One of which I walked a solid 10 minutes from the cottage with. After all that I had to get up on the roof to shovel the skylights (explained later)

The big black box is the cottage, small black is the shed, blue is the truck, grey is the laneway, and brown is the path that leads towards the lake. The area is heavily wooded, you can't see the lake in summer when it's grown in, a little in the winter. Occasionally if it's not windy you may hear a snowmobile on the lake during the weekend, otherwise it's deserted. My excursion took place during the week.

On the cottage side, the ropes were numbered with the card # that they led to and all tied to the dogs chain (who didn't come) which is staked in the ground by the door and given a few feet slack. This way I could pull the ends of all the ropes inside to find the one i needed at the beginning of the missions.

Now on to the PLC program, and the actual missions. The idea was that at random times throughout the day the system would beep and give me a number between 1 and 20 and I would need to complete that mission. The mission was as simple as getting the card and swiping it at the front door. A number was only used once.

So, Day 1 is setup. It literately took around 3 hours to lay all the rope and hang the cards. It was cold and dark from when I got there. I had to walk around the farther ends of the lot several times. Day 2 & 3 are mission days, and day 4 is cleanup. Each mission day the system would require that 10 missions are completed between the hours of 9 am and midnight regardless of the outside temperature. It was programmed to give at least 2 missions between 9 and 11am, and 2 between 10 pm and midnight, as well as 1 set of back to back missions a day.

The way it worked was the door was always locked from the outside. When a mission was given the system would beep and the computer would display one of the numbers. This number would be the only key that could open the door from the outside. To make sure I didn't just go when I felt like, when it beeps and gave the number it would also turn the heat off and open most of the electrical breakers. Including the water pump, stove, tv, and all the lights except by the door. To make it more urgent to complete the mission, the 3 electric skylights were also fully opened. Each one has a 9" rise letting plenty of cold air in, and all the heat out. The only way to get everything back on and the windows closed was swipe the key with the number it gave at the door, meaning I had to go get it, naked. If i didn't bring the right key back I simply couldn't get back in. The cottage is small, it's quick to heat, but also means quick to cool.

To ensure I would start the mission as soon as the number was given, along with the power being out and windows open, the system timed how long until it detected the front door to open and close. This is where it may get hard to follow. If I was outside within 30 seconds with the door closed, when I got back all systems would start immediately. But for every second I took beyond 30, each second would equal a 2 minute delayed start PLUS a standard 10 minute penalty. So if it took me 45 seconds to get outside, it would give me the first 30 seconds, then counted the last 15. When I came back, the lights came on and the windows closed, but the heat and water would stay off now for another 10 minutes, plus the 15 seconds which converted to 30 minutes, totaling 40 minutes with no heat or water. If it took me 31 seconds to get outside, it would be a 12 minute delayed restart. AND to make sure I didn't cheat, if I tried to trick it by opening and closing the door, then taking my time to leave, when it detected me opening a second time to really leave, it would penalize me an hour with NO systems and windows open starting when I got back. Follow all that? I didn't program any limits either. If I got stuck before a mission for lets say 5 minutes (300 seconds), it would keep the systems off for (300-30)*2+10=550 minutes (9 hours, 10 minutes).

Now to force myself to be naked, I brought only the clothes I wore up there. After everything was setup on day one, when it was time for bed, I stripped completely naked and put all my clothes, my boots and my coat in the closet along with all the other 'cottage clothes' that are always there AND the towels. There is a 600 lb electromagnetic lock installed on the closet door. At home before I left I disabled remote access to the master account for the system until the mission program ran complete at which it would re-enable. (if something happened I could only reset it at the main server back home). This way I couldn't manually override the program. I had to let it run complete over the 2 days finishing all 20 missions to get my clothes back day 4. My emergency plan if I needed my clothes was to smash open the glass server cabinet and manually trigger the relay to release the magnet OR if I was stuck outside I could smash a window, neither of which would bode well with the husband. Day 1 is complete, time for bed. With the program running from when I left, I strip, put everything in the closet and closed the door. It sucked it out of my hand as it sealed shut. Now I'm up north by myself in the middle of the forest without clothing of any kind or boots. All I had was 1 blanket. The heat, locks, windows and power are all being run by the program. Exciting. Hope my programming is error free..because i could only soft test it. I was on version 5 by the time I made this trip. The heat was set to a balmy 28C to compensate not having clothes and dropped to 22 at night time. It begins.

Next morning I wake around 8, naked and knowing that I have at least one hour of safety before being forced to be in the snow barefoot. The heat wasn't set to raise to 28 until 8:30 so I kept the blanket cloaked over me. Now what I didn't really explain was the keys 16-20 that were out there face down, I knew where they were but not which one is which. When the system asks me to get one I have to find them by trial and error. No ropes, and they are scattered at opposite sides of the property. So there's the potential of being out a long long time.

It's now 9 am, the heat is up and it's nice and toasty, no need for the blanket. I can't help but watch the clock and wonder when. I've just had a nice breakfast and some hot coffee, with nothing to do but watch some tv, read a book, or play on slow internet. The temp outside is -5C. Then at 9:27 it happens. I heard the relay for the furnace before the computer beeped. Number 9. Now I don't know exactly where each number is as I did it quickly and in the dark. But I know I have to follow that winding rope to get the key to get the heat back on, or suffer with no heat, water, power, or the ability to cook and all with no clothes. The program gave me 1 option. If the short distance cards 1 thru 5 were not used yet I could swap the mission for one of them (in case it was -20 or something) but once they were used up, that's it.

After the heat was off all I could hear was the fan of the computer. It displayed the number 9 above a button that said "switch". I had only seconds to get outside. I ran to the door and pulled in the chain with all the rope ends on it and located #9. A cold breeze came in and teased my body with the torture to come. I knew it was a medium walk. The wind was cold and crippling I contemplated taking a blanket, but stuck to my rules (unfortunately I couldn't force every aspect) I was wasting time. I handcuffed myself, and put a padlock in the middle with the rope going through, so I had to follow the rope. I hesitated before going out. I loved the idea in my head of doing this, weeks of preparation thinking about it over and over. It worked me up just thinking about it. But standing there with the door held open slightly by the ropes and feeling that breeze. I mean after you've been naked for a while you somewhat lose the sensation of being naked, but standing by that door I've never felt more naked then I did right then. I was hyper aware of my body. I could just feel that not 1 inch of my body had any protection, every sensitive spot was completely exposed and there was nothing I could do. Every raw inch of me was about to be subjected to snow and below freezing temperature with no way to protect myself. My body was crying already, it was not meant to do this, it was not designed to handle these conditions. It was preventing me from stepping outside. I knew I had gone over the 30 seconds, I had no choice, I was forced to feel it. I took a deep breath, grabbed the ropes and quickly stepped outside. The door closed and locked behind me with the handcuff key inside. I had the padlock key, which I hung on a small nail outside. This would be needed to switch ropes if I got back to back missions.

Immediately the nerves in my bare feet started firing. It was such a shock from the 28 degrees inside to this. And now locked outside to a rope naked and barefoot I had to endure this walk to get the key. Around the door the snow was all flattened from me the night before walking around 100 times. I began my journey to discover a huge problem. With all the slack on the rope it was almost impossible to walk handcuffed and feed it through the lock. It just bunched up in front of me. Luckily I quickly thought to wrap the slack from this rope around the dog post. It wasn't too difficult but it must of took 20 wraps to take up the slack, an extra 45 seconds I didn't plan for, I would also have to unwrap it to get the ropes back inside after too. I needed to pull the line taught to get the last couple wraps. Very difficult with handcuffs. All the while my feet were screaming and every other nerve was firing. I could feel the heat being pulled away from between my legs. It was like the cold was specifically attacking me right there and I couldn't stop it. My chest was tight and my nipples were rock hard. I finally began to walk, able to easily slide the lock along the rope now. As I walked further the snow got deeper around me. I was now only walking in the single track I made to originally lay the rope. But with the slack gone I wasn't able to stay directly in my tracks as they were in the middle of trees and I was being forced right along them. The snow was below my knees. My feet were numb but could still feel the rough terrain underneath. Everything felt sharp.

A fact I omitted until now, was that for 2 of the medium walks, I ran the rope under old fallen trees that only had roughly 2 feet of clearance under them. I added a small picture below that's borderline with the rules, it's just to give an idea of what it looked like to go under. With a foot of snow on the ground, and being handcuffed, I would have to lay down and shimmy through, each way. Lucky me, #9 was one of them. I traveled further, forced away from comfort and warmth. It seemed crazy having to walk into the forest like this.

I followed the wandering rope farther and farther, then I reached the log. I couldn't just stand there and figure out the best way under. I had to just lay down and start worming under. With my hands cuffed I was unable to protect any part of my body, snow groped and burned every inch, and I still had to get to the key and come back. Half way under and breathing hard I shivered, time seem to slow down just so I could feel each wave of cold pain fully. My body hated me. Back on my feet and covered in snow I hustled to the key and grabbed it, back along the rope to the log, down and under. This time it seemed so much harder even though the snow had been somewhat cleared. I couldn't seem to make it. It was more slippery, my limbs were refusing to respond as accurately as I needed them. They were protesting being exposed to these conditions like this. At this point what could I do. I had to stop and catch my breath for a second. It took a surprising amount of energy to be doing this. It seems the more I struggled the colder it got. Laying handcuffed naked under a tree, the sound struck me the most. There was none. All I could hear was my breathing. I held it to listen, the ambient sound of the forest was silenced by the deadening cold acoustics of the giant log I was under. It was quiet, no wind, dark, and cold. How could I be laying there naked. I felt so closed in. A shift in mental state happened there. The point of doing this was the sexual experience, it got me so excited during the planning I must of got off 100 times from going over it in my head, what it would feel like, to think of myself naked out there. But being actually out here is different. I laid there shivering trying to catch my breath in the freezing dark silence. I felt disconnected from my body. It was like talking overseas on a phone. There was a few seconds delay in body response. The only thing constant was unrelenting feeling of cold pain touching every inch of my bare unprotected skin. As long as there's pain I'm still a ways from hypothermia. My plan was to make this sexual, and enjoy it, to be in the state of mind I was in during planning. But I couldn't focus to think sexually. I started to try to get out, my body even less responsive. The easiest way was on my side, bring my knees up, and push forward through the snow with my feet. It was so difficult. I didn't have the control, I ended up rolling on my stomach with my arms over head face down in the snow. Now this was cold. My mind snapped. I was laying under a log with my arms and legs straight out face down in the snow naked. Shivering. At that moment the sexual energy kicked in. Snow was packed between my legs and against my chest and I couldn't pull away from it. The energy came over me was different. It wasn't horny sexual. It truly felt like sexual torture. Torture not in the sense as I'm going to die, but I'm beyond my limits and I have no way to stop it and it's only getting worse. It's really indescribable. At that moment I felt completely helpless. I had only been out there about 5 or 6 minutes. All my numb nerves starting firing again with intense pain that was focused down to my sexual core. I could feel blood rushing between my legs but it was just denied, and painfully attacked by the cold. The very force of nature was physically punishing my naked body for simply being out there. At this point even my emergency plan was no use. I was there, streched out, I was naked, and being tortured by the snow.

I had to get out, I rolled on my back and kicked myself forward, and was free. Card in hand I hustled back towards the cottage. When I stood up snow was stuck all over me, my skin tight, fast breathing and shivering. I followed the maze back to the cottage and started unwinding the rope, I let myself in. I heard the beep letting me know that mission was complete, and heard the windows winding shut, but no heat. I had no idea how long it took me to get outside, but there was going to be at least 10 minutes of no heat plus who knows how long. I was frozen and it was freezing inside. All I could do was hide under the blanket. My limbs were red, and skin tight with goosebumps. I was soaked from the snow and getting my only blanket wet. I had no choice, there was no heat. It felt like forever before the furnace lit, I huddled over the vent with the blanket filling with hot air. It was heaven. I couldn't stop shivering. I wasn't going to break that 30 second rule again.

I wanted to finish myself so bad right then but if I did it would take away the sexual energy that allowed me to do this. If I learned only 1 thing from being naked in the snow, was to never finish outside without being able to get to warmth right after. The cold afterwards just cripples you and makes the whole experience negative. I edged myself a couple times being extra careful not to finish. 30 minutes later, beep...beep...beep. I was just getting warm. 10:21, and got the number 17. 30 seconds!! I abandoned the blanket on the floor and ran to the door.

There was no rope to follow. Just a 1 in 5 chance of getting the right card. Each card at the further corners. So with no handcuffs or rope I ran out the door toward one of them, it was difficult to keep speed in the deep snow, but the sun was out and it was warming a bit. These cards I could directly go to but were deep in the forest, it seemed to take forever to get there, my feet burning. I couldn't see what was under the snow. I felt twigs and rocks slapping my frozen toes. I started to realize I may have put these farther than I should of. At least I didn't have to lay down in the snow this time. Finally at the card... # 20...Noo! No time to waste on to the next one, left or right?. Such rough terrain to try to run trough. Out of breath and toes stinging, I must of been out there 8 minutes by then, not even sure if the next card was right, then all the way back. Finally at the second card. #17! and now I know where 20 is. Back to the cottage.

Back inside, I heard the windows, then the heat!! I just wanted to put clothes on. Deviously I tried the closet, locked. I could hear a faint hum from the magnet as I leaned all my weight to pull it open. It wasn't even struggling. I tried to log in the system with the admin. No go. I'm stuck like this, with the rest of today and tomorrow to repeat. I had to edge myself to deal with this. The time was nearing 11, and I thought 2 down, 8 to go, but 2 for sure won’t be until 10, so only 6 more missions to do over the next 11 hours.

The sun was disappearing quick with dark gray skies by the time noon came around it was starting to snow. -3C out. As the day went on I was able to make it more sexual, with the help of the internet. By the time 5pm came I had done 2 more missions. I wanted to do more. But one of the ones I did was a long one. I put that card pretty far, and while rushing to set it all up the night before I was just running around trees with the rope and didn't realize how far I had to go extra to get to the card. I loved it. I had put enough planning into it all to make my mind believe I had to do it. When that computer beeped, I truly felt as if I HAD to go outside at that moment or else. When those windows open that thin blanket doesn't do anything, it was go outside now or suffer. I had no choice. And with absolutely no clothes available, not even a pair of sandals, I was being forced out there naked and barefoot.

6pm, the sun was gone but it had warmed up to -2. Snow had not stopped falling since noon. Within the last hour it had gotten heavy. Big fat flakes. There was noticeable accumulation. The ropes were no longer visible anywhere. 6:55 another mission finally. It was number 5. This would be the second short one today. I could feel the cold wind blowing down the skylights. I didn't want to come out from the blanket. I had to. It was short, then I could make some dinner. I had been under the blanket for a while, and with the temperature set as it was, I was hot and a bit sweaty. The cold air coming in was a bit refreshing but reminded me I wasn't wearing anything. Handcuffed up and locked to the rope I stepped out. There was a fresh layer of snow over everything now. All my tracks had been reduced to little ruts on top of the snow. The fresh snow stuck to my legs and feet. I wound the rope up and began it's winding path. I could see the card I needed but was heading in a different direction. The falling snow was thick and sticking to me. I was covered in goose bumps and still damp from sweat, I was toasty and under a blanket less than a minute ago and now here. I could really feel the wind. Snow was in my hair, and sticking to my eyelashes. It didn't take long to get to the card but in my damp state my body was feeling extra punishment. While inside my feet were hot, and now they were burning with the cold. Snow was just up to my knees in most places. With the average step my foot didn't even come above the snow line. There were drifts where snow was to my mid thigh. Once I had the key the return route was faster in my tracks. As I got near the cottage, in the light I could see my red toes, I could do nothing about the snow they were in.

Back at the cottage I swiped the card only to see it flash red-green-red-green.... I thought I had the wrong card, but quickly realized it was a back to back, I un-wound the rope and unlocked myself, I walked to the window and saw the number 20. I knew where it was at least but it was dark now. Part of me wished I had cheated and brought it back and left it right there. I had a ways to go, and this time I was handcuffed. My body was in pain again, the snow was damp and it melted on me, keeping a light wetness about me. I had only been out about 3 or 4 minutes, but I had a good 6 minute walk ahead of me just to get there. My mind felt helpless as I had no control over the situation. I wished I had some sort of protection for my body but nothing. I had to just start walking. Snow was deep and cold. I couldn't see where I was going and I couldn't put my arms out to balance as I blindly navigated through the rough snow covered terrain. As I entered the forest I felt nervous this time. It was really dark, I had to go slow because the forest floor is tough to maneuver through. I only had a small rut in the snow to follow from earlier. I followed it as the energy drained from me, my toes were stinging, I had to just keep going. It didn't seem like the right way. What would I do if I had to get the other ones tonight? Would I remember the way? what about the really far one?. All these questions raced through my mind. I felt like I was aimlessly wondering through the forest in the dark naked and handcuffed barely able to see. I could picture myself being stuck out there like that. Having to eventually succumb to the cold simply because I was naked. I finally approached the tree and got the key. When I turned around I could not see the cottage light at all. I needed to get back. I just looked down and followed the tracks. On and on and on I walked, cold and damp. At least I didn't have to lay down in it (this time). I could see the light getting closer. I tried to speed up, but with no arm balance, and my feet failing to do what I wanted. It felt like I was walking on glass. Shivering, if I couldn't feel that I was still holding the card, I could just see it.

Finally I open the door and slammed it shut. I was frozen, and wet. I had been out there 17 minutes. But there was no relief. The inside temperature had dropped to 8C. I could hear the skylights closing, hoping there wasn't snow stuck in them so they would seal, the furnace had fired and was warming up before the fan kicked in. I couldn't get the cuffs off, I just grabbed the key and ran to the couch and got under the blanket. I listened to the heat run, curled up in a tight ball. My knees were against my chin, and my fingers were rubbing my toes. I finally started to get normal feeling back. I needed to get warm quicker. I decided to do one of the more risky actions and take a shower. Any moment the water could go off and I would have 30 seconds to get outside. With no towels, I would either soak my only blanket and be late or go out wet. I planned it to be this way, sure I could wait until after hours, or before, but when I planned this, the idea of being quickly forced outside in the snow naked and soaking wet turned me on so much I couldn't resist. But now faced with the situation, and fully aware of the repercussions it was insane. I had to warm my core though.

I started the shower, it was difficult to get in because the water burned my toes but felt cold everywhere else. Eventually it felt so good. I decided to fill the bath and just lay in it. Risky but it just felt sooooo good. I admired my body, my knees were scraped up a bit, my chest had some too from under the log. I also had some small scratches on my shins and my ankles. I didn't ever feel getting them. I actually wanted to just be flogged at that moment but was alone. As the time passed and the water cooled I knew I should get out. I wanted to just drain some and replace with hot but I had been in there a while. I drained the tub and squeegeed the water off myself with my hands. I had a hair dryer, using it with drenched hair took forever. I had to keep my hair dry unless I was going to wash it from now on.

Life seemed to carry on as somewhat normal. Being naked for the entire day was new to me. I was really aware of it, I felt physically vulnerable. I really wanted to be tied up and flogged badly, I just wanted to be helpless and have to endure an extended session. But it'll never happen. So I made some food, chatted on the internet, watched a little tv and a movie. It was the same sort things I do at home, just the mental state was totally different. I was enjoying myself, but I had that tick in my head reminding me that I was not in control. At any minute it could decide I was to be outside, to complete as task while naked. With no emotion or forgiveness like a human master. I had to follow the rules regardless of the harsh conditions outside. Nothing was taken into consideration. No pleading, no begging, and no time to disobey even or I would be punished. There was no way around it. When it said out, my naked ass better get out in that snow immediately.

I was interrupted a couple times during my night. It was so exciting. Right while I was cooking dinner it happened. It didn't care, the stove went dead and I had to just go. Once during the movie too. By the time 10 hit I had done the numbers 9, 17, 2, 12, 5, 20, 6, 15. The snow would come heavy, then lighten up but never stopped. I had 2 more tonight. I poured my second glass of wine. It was going down too good. I'm not a big drinker, but I know red wine makes me very horny. It was just about 11, I looked at the temperature as I poured my third glass to see it was back down to -5. Then the beep. the lights went out and it was dark because I had shut off the light by the door earlier. The only light was the computer screen. #1. It was a short one, I ran to the door. I had a system by now which seemed to give me plenty of time to handcuff myself, get the ropes inside and lock myself to the proper one. It was pitch black outside. I left the outside light off because I still always feel as if someone is watching me. I knew I didn't have far to go and I would have a rope to follow. I stepped outside and began winding the rope. The snow was getting deep. Everything felt colder too. You could feel the difference between the 2 layers of snow. The top was soft and light, but the previous layer was thicker and sharp feeling. The familiar grip of cold squeezed my exposed flesh at every spot. I felt wonderful. The wine had given me a nice glow. I was drunk but the shocking cold was keeping my body alert. Forcing it to not enjoy the intoxication my mind felt but instead to endure the cold. I completed the mission quickly and got back inside. I was carless with the keys. My toes were cold. I was dying to finish. But I did the right thing and cleaned up my equipment and put the keys where they belong. It was 11:40, and I had 1 mission to go. The heat dropped to 18 at midnight. I wasn't tired. I knew I didn't want to be hung over tomorrow so I keep drinking water through the night.

I couldn't do anything but watch the clock. I paced back and forward, and poured another glass of wine. I drank it quickly. I was so horny, I was scanning every object in the room and sexualizing it. I started to play with myself, I could of done it in seconds. But I didn't. I waited out the clock. Finally, last mission of the day. #18. I didn't need to handcuff, so I took a moment. I tried to picture where the other 3 cards were but I couldn't focus. I was drunk. I knew the really far one was all the way down the laneway then down the road. The other one was straight walk behind the cottage a ways starting from the utility room. Then I remember the third one was out the door, left and straight into the forest. My problem was the tracks from last night were not visible because of the snow and darkness. Even some of the tracks from earlier today were almost gone. My time was running out. I had to go, I needed the light on because it was so dark out.

Out I stepped. The brisk air caught me off guard and chilled me. I didn't want to do the mission. I just looked down and could see my nipples tightening up, I saw my legs and saw my little feet in the snow. They looked so fragile to be put in the snow. I was so turned on, but I had a task I needed to do instead. Left I went. I jogged through the snow to the edge of the forest, then I had to slow down. I could feel the cold waking me up. It was pitch black. I should of had a flashlight. I didn't have a choice now. The wine gave me the courage to enter the forest. It was hard to navigate through the branches. I walked into one of the ropes but it was slack enough it didn't trip me. I looked at the cottage to see if I was still in line, I barley recognized the trees. The terrain which I know well was impossible to make out. I just went deeper and deeper. My feet were stinging, the snow was soo cold. I could feel my fingers loosing blood. I stubbed my toe on a large rock which was buried in the snow, it caused me to pitch forward on to it. My toe was killing me now. My hands absorbed the shock but now were wet with snow. My legs all the way up were covered in snow. But the rock. I knew were I was, I was in line with the card but too far over. I could just see it on the tree. I for sure I would of missed it if I didn't hit that rock. I grabbed the card. #16. I panicked. I was in trouble, I had gone the opposite direction of the far far card so if it was that one I had 15+ minute walk to it, then another 10 back. I had no choice to go for the one out the back of the cottage. I couldn't see the light anymore, so I couldn't directly head to it, I needed to follow my tracks back to the cottage, then head to the second card. This was going to be at least 10 minutes, then another 6 or so back. My brain just thought of my body. Why was I naked? where were my shoes? I'm surrounded by black cold and snow. Nothing is around me, there is nothing I can put on, and nowhere to go. I quickly followed my steps back. It was only a minute before I could see the light again.

I was out there too long. Everything from my waist below was soaked, my shoulders, hair and arms were wet from the falling snow. My feet were stinging, I couldn't even see them. I tried to run but the impact of running shot into my soles and stopped that idea. My body was protesting, I was intoxicated and contemplating smashing the window. I could see where I was by the front light so I veered off towards the back end of the cottage to shorten my path. If this wasn't the card I would have to break the window. I needed to relieve this pain. I recognized the forest better back here, but it was hard to navigate. My thoughts finally started to focus and I just dredged trough the forest hoping I would see the right tree. Time just turned into waves of pain. I couldn't control my shivering. My breathing was shivering. This was the coldest I've ever been. I couldn't see the tree until I was right up on it. But there was no card!! My knees gave out and I dropped to the ground. The snow packed between my legs, it was inside me. Cold was ripping the heat from my flesh, it was up to my chest, then I remembered the card was low. I started digging and quickly found it...the number....18. I ripped it off the tree and started running towards the cottage. Pain was unbearable but if I didn't get my naked body into warmth it would give up and that was it. I crashed through branches, they whipped me everywhere, my face, my ears, my chest. The light got bigger and bigger and finally I was back.

Inside I shook the snow off and ran for my blanket. It was cold inside but felt warm compared to where I just was. The pain didn't stop. Everything was on me was bright pink. I had to just keep moving. I started laughing from what I just endured, it was racing through my groggy mind. All these thoughts. I had to finish. I laid on the floor spread eagle and finished myself. I came so hard. It made me shake. My body burned after. All the sexual energy was just released and I was left with a frozen body. I hid under my blanket over the air vent. I had completed day 1. It wasn't long before the heat turned down for the night. The air from my vent cooled after the flame went out and eventually shut off. I had nothing left and turned in for the night. A second blanket would of been nice but I don't think it was long before I was asleep.
Last edited by Phantom980 on 18 Apr 2014, 23:30, edited 2 times in total.
This was sent to me, I loved it!
Phantom980

Re: 20 Snow missions

Post by Phantom980 »

The next morning I woke up sweating. I threw the blanket off and saw the time to be 8:50. The heat had been on for 20 minutes and the room was boiling. I sat up and desperately needed to pee. Immediately I noticed the snow outside. There must of been another foot that fell. As I got up I realized I felt great. No hangover, didn't feel tired, and was immediately stimulated by the thought that I only had 10 minutes of safety left. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture from the bed. After the washroom I looked out the window to see the truck buried. I couldn't believe how much snow had fallen. It was still lightly coming down. The idea of me being out in the deep snow was such a turn on, but once physcially out there I knew today was going to be challenging.

The first picture was the first night up here. I was by the first lake on the cottage road before I had arrived. It's by the lakes boat launch and shows the amount of snow already there. The second picture is out the window from my room.

I went on the internet to check out the weather. I tried to figure out what I was going to do today. Usually when I'm up here I like to take a nap during the day but that wasn't going to work. That 30 second rule. Hungry I started to cook some eggs, only to have them runied by.. beep. beep. beep. Stove was off, there was no saving them, I had to go. It was only 9:17. I wasn't ready. I had only briefly thought about how deep the snow would actually be. I couldn't hesitate, I ran to check my number. I could hear the skylights taking longer to open. They were moving but weighted down. My first thought was I would have to clear them, I couldn't think about what that actually ment right now. My number was 11. It was a long mission. I had not mentally prepared myself for this yet. I thought about how many short missions I did the day before, I had 2 left. I didn't even look at the outside temperature yet. Without any decision my hand clicked the mouse on the 'switch' button. The number changed to 3, I only had 1 short mission left for the day. I ran to the door, I had to find the ropes. They were buried. I reached into the deep snow and quickly found them. Pulling them in brought piles of snow. The air felt cold. #3 was the first rope I saw, my 30 seconds felt as if it was up. I slapped the cuffs on and closed the lock around the rope. Outside I quickly pulled the door closed.

The snow was deep, and I was standing only in the fresh layer. The ropes had started to tangle up, and now were covered by snow. A problem I noticed starting to developed the night before. I would have to wind the rope tight to be able to slid along it, but at the beginning would have to navigate under several other ropes to get free. Pulling the rope I was on up high, it pulled up the ropes that were over it, I had to get under them by crouching under. They dropped snow all over me. Following the rope I had to pull it above the snow line to move forward, this kept a constant line of snow pulling through the lock and falling on me. Further from the cottage I got into the deeper untouched snow. Drifts were above my waist. Walking was difficult. I couldn't even see my knees and snow was packed in every inch of my lower body. As I walked, some steps if I was slow enough my foot wouldn't go all the way down, keeping the snow just above my knees. But sure enough the next step I would go right down thrusting my waist down into the snow. My only way through was to hop from one foot to the other to keep forward momentum. This just dragged snow between my legs. Today was going to be tough.

When I got to the tree I had to dig for the card. Digging with almost no use of your hands is tough. I had to use a foot which was frozen. Every time I pushed snow out it seemed more fell in from the side. Another problem popped up, I couldn't spin this rope around the tree, for some reason it was caught. The knot wasn't close enough to the card for me to reach. Another problem I didn't calculate for. The rope is thin, but this yellow rope was impossible to break. My fingers weren’t responsive enough to untie the knot so I tried sitting and using my feet to pull the card off. I couldn't grab the card strong enough. Snow felt like it was pushing inside me as I pivoted on my bum trying to remove the card. My feet and arms were in the air. I had no balance and my head was just above the snow line. More and more snow fell in on me. This wasn't working. I had to get right against the tree and lay backwards to pull if off with my teeth. This was a difficult position. My body was awkwardly arched in the snow, my squirming seemed to just bury me under it. Cold snow was grabbing every inch of exposed flesh. I reached for the card with my teeth and pulled it off the tree. Struggling to get back on my feet I pulled myself out of the snow. I jumped a few times to get it to fall off me. I was completely covered in snow. The return journey was short but tough, me feet were burning and I was shivering. This is 1000x more powerful then a cup of coffee in the morning. Once back inside I noticed the furnace wasn't lighting. I had went over. Shivering as I removed the handcuffs I went for my blanket. I didn't want to get it wet but it had cooled off so much. Outside was -8, inside was 16. I had been outside just over 5 minutes.

My feet always take the longest to warm back up, with no heat yet I made a hot chocolate and quickly drank it down. I jogged in circles a bit to get blood flowing again. Eventually the heat restarted and warmed the room. It was almost 9:40, and I made a second attempt at some new eggs. I had a problem I needed to solve. The skylights needed to be cleared, I didn't want to risk damaging the motor with the weight of the snow. I was lucky they didn't the first time. Normally I'm not the one doing these kinds of jobs. But I'm not the type to knit a sweater so I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. I was up there once already in the dark. I just never pictured myself having to climb a ladder naked in the snow to shovel a roof. It was going to be difficult to stand on the roof barefoot with over a foot of snow. I really had to figure this out. I needed to go back to the shed and get the ladder, set it up, go back and get the shovel and carry it while I climbed up. How slippery would it be up there? How cold will that metal ladder be? Then I had to worry about, what if a mission came up? Because I had to prop the door open so I could get back in I wasn't sure how the program would handle that. It was a situation I never factored in. Logically it needed to count the door opening then closing within 30 seconds. So if I raced down, and closed it, would it think I haven't even opened it yet, and continue to time me while I'm away? Or should I go inside, close it then open and close to leave. But would it count that as a cheat, and penalize me an hour. In my mind it was too risky to just close it, because a few seconds could lead to hours. So if it happened I had to risk the hour penalty. No heat, power, water and the windows open, PLUS the fact I would of been out on the roof, then forced to do a mission, so I would be cold.

I decided to wait out the second AM mission. Then I had more of a chance of clearing the roof without a mission popping up. I felt as if I was in for quite the punishment that day. I only had 1 short mission left, plus all the deep snow, and the need to clear the roof. Aside from the short mission, I had 3 medium ones, including the log, 3 long ones, and 2 of the unknown ones. I knew which one is which now, but that one I'll be out there at least 20 minutes in thigh deep snow. And it was still lightly falling. Over the next 12 hours my body was going to take a cold beating. The thought of it right then was very intimidating. I felt like bundling myself up but instead was forced to remain naked. 10:33 came with the number #16. That's where I was last night. I ran to the door, but glanced at the roof. The one window was not fully opening, I had to do something.

Outside I was immediately hammered by the cold. I hopped my way over to the shed, the door opened outward. I pulled it open enough to squeeze through. The cement was cold, the air felt heavy inside and chilling. I tossed the shovel through the door, then grabbed the ladder. I wasn't going on the roof right now but I figure I should set myself up. With the ladder against the cottage and the shovel at the feet I made my way left into the forest. Only a slight rut was visible from the night before except this time it was bright out. The snow drifted from just above my knees to my waist, but was easier to walk through since the older snow had been packed down the night before. Pushing myself through endless cold, I looked down at my naked body. I loved the way it looked. So fragile to be unprotected like this and forced to feel this extreme environment with no ability to stop it. My bare legs disappeared down into the snow. Carving one leg in front of the other. Snow ran through my thighs like a cold wet rope continually dragging through me. My feet weren't even visible. I could just feel them down there. Completely surrounded by snow no matter where I moved them to. Forced forward deeper into the forest. This walk felt so exciting this time. The will of my master was to walk into the forest naked at that moment. I obeyed only to be rewarded with a beep when I returned, and the expectation to go out again soon. I felt so sexual, but my body was weak. When I reached the tree I dug out the card and looked around. I was surrounded by bare trees and deep white snow. The falling snow had slowed. It was almost silent. Every direction was trees and snow. I couldn't see the cottage. Just a single line through the snow that led me out there. There was nothing around me to protect me, I was at the furthest point from the cottage for this walk. There was nowhere for me to go. I just had to walk, and I did. My body was being robbed of heat and I had a 6 or 7 minute walk ahead of me. I shivered and tried to hustle back along my path. It was difficult. In some spots I could see my bare footprint from my walk out. I wear size 5.5 boots, I'm use to seeing my print in a boot, not bare. On some I could see a perfect footprint, each toe, it just looked so tiny, like a child had walked through there. But I was the only one around for miles. To see my print like that make me picture myself as an observer watching this person forced to walk through the snow naked. It surged me with a rush of sexual energy. My feet stung, I stopped to pull a foot up to inspect it, I balanced as I held it one hand. It felt like a cold rock. I wiggled my toes to only feel numb feedback coupled with stinging pain. My soles were white and my toes were bright red. I had to keep moving. Eventually I made it to the cottage. It was 10:50. With the walk and getting the ladder I had been out there 17 minutes. I was proud of myself.

Work still had to be done. Right now was the best chance at getting the roof cleared before a mission. Although not really, technically at 11 I could get one, but the odds were in my favor. Then next 6 mission would be spread out over the next 11 hours. I used the 10 minutes of safety to warm myself the best I could. The air out of the vent burned my toes. I found with the outside temperature averaging -5, the cottage would heat from 18 to 28 in a few minutes. The furnace was for a mid sized house and it was heating at 600 sq foot well insulated cottage. After about 15 minutes went by my toes still ached but I just wanted to get it over with. I was ready to go out but hesitated. I wasn't being forced and found it much much harder to open the door. That had always been the problem at home. When I did something at home I'm never forced, and typically I undress either outside or just before I go out. Going from clothes to none you feel cold quick, which would give me second thoughts, and I would delay and delay and lessen the sexual experience. That's mainly why I needed to come up with some way to force myself. But standing there that time I didn't feel forced. I couldn't do it. I opened the door and the air compared to the inside temperature felt extra cold. My body hadn't recovered from the last mission yet. I debated and debated, feeling a knot build in my stomach. I know that feeling and it is a sexual killer. I ran outside and threw the ropes in the door to keep it open.

I had to do this quick before a mission. I hopped through the snow around the side, immediately my feet were stinging again. I grabbed the shovel and started to climb the ladder. I've climbed a ladder naked before but never in the snow. My toes didn't feel the ladder as I would expect, and with the pain it was difficult to climb. Once on the roof I had better balance then I would expect. The roof was harsh on my feet. But I did the job. I used my hands to clear around the edges. I was done, I threw the shovel off the roof and made my way down. Briefly inside I grabbed my phone and hopped outside to snap a picture of the truck (below). Tossing the ropes back outside I closed the door. Grey light shined in from above. Now to get warm.

Throughout the day before, and today I journaled my thoughts and experiences. I detailed times and temperatures with the thought of reading later and using it to help tweak the program for next time. From my first mission I knew I loved it. Now to make it better. The journals however are what made this re-telling of the story possible. I was able to capture the detail of most of my missions enough to lay it out for you to read.

The afternoon went on, the snow was very light, on and off, the temperature hovered around -4 and I was only demanded outside once by my master to do #13 at 3:42. The long walks were longer then I planned them to be. They were hard on the body. I had small scrapes and scratches all over my legs. When I returned I couldn't shake the cold, after 30 minutes huddled under the blanket I decided to take a bath. I wasn't going to get my hair wet again. I knew the risk. But part of my panning was just to risk this. I made a nice hot bath. My cuts stung at first, and my feel could really feel the hot water. But after a while the water started to heat my core. It was great. I knew I was pushing it. I kept topping the tub with hot water. I just felt so good. I noticed it was starting to get dark out. My fingers and feet were wrinkly and saturated with water, and all of a sudden I got this feeling. I could just sense it, I had pushed my master too far. It was such a strange feeling, my back was tingling, and I felt very nervous, I looked down at my body under the water, in such comfort. I felt as if I wasn't allowed to feel this good. As I thought about getting out the light in the bathroom went out. !!!!

I could not believe it. I had to move, I stood up and stepped out of the tub splashing water everywhere. I gave my arms a shake and ran into the main room. The air felt so cold. Dripping all over the floor by the computer I had to use the last switch. It gave me 19 originally, the far far one. With my last short mission used I ran to the door, threw on the cuffs and jumped outside. Immediately the cold made itself known. With very little movement I could feel the air pulling the heat out of me through the thin coating of water on me. I was completely soaked. At least my hair was dry. Water was still dripping off me. I pulled the tangled ropes out of the snow, giving serious debate of not actually locking myself to it. I found #4, snow was clinging to the mass of ropes, I wound it around the post, and followed my own rules. I followed the rope a few feet away from the mass then locked myself to it. My fingers and toes were already numb and the rope led into deep virgin snow.

I quickly hopped through the snow, it was sticking to me in clumps. My skin felt so tight and was covered solid with goosebumps. I pushed forward to discover a problem. As I neared a particular tree the rope wasn't pulling up. It was caught on something on the ground. I tried snapping it loose but the yellow line seemed to just disappear downwards into the deep snow. Steam was still coming off me as what was left of the water evaporated. My body ached and the snows touch was running up my thigh. I was already short of breath and shivering. I had no time to problem solve. The very fact of being wet has amplified the frigid cold that was ravishing my body. I dropped to my knees and pushed my hands along the rope. It just kept going down, I had to stick my head down in the snow to feel something. I had touched something but my fingers were so cold I couldn't feel what it was. I tried jiggling the rope, it would move but not come free. I panicked a little and started violently shaking it, at which it snapped free toppling me over on the snow. The cold was unbearable. I regained my balance and stood up with snow clinging to every inch of wetness that was on me. I had to move, but the extra slack on the rope made it difficult to slide again. I had to keep tension on it against the tree. The card was not far, I dug it out and quickly returned along the line. I was shivering so much I was making a lot of noise doing it. I swiped the card and ripped the door open.

But it didn't open. it was flashing red green. I thought about just kicking it open but I don't think I had the strength. I unlocked myself from the padlock with great difficulty and headed towards the window to see the number, I knew I only had medium, long and the very long walk left. The emotionless computer simply displayed the number 8. My heart dropped because at first I thought it was the second log mission. But I remembered after it was 10. I found the number but didn't use the lock this time. I needed to hurry. The problem was the rope just laid under the snow so I had to follow it regardless. Except this time I had to hold it with my hand, while handcuffed. I tried to hurry but it was impossible. My frozen legs were trembling and throwing me off balance. I plowed my naked body through the deep snow further and further along the rope. All I could think about at that point was the cold. My reasoning and cognitive thought had slowed and primal instinct kicked in. I don't really remember getting to the tree. Just the intense cold and the need to move forward. I recall being on my knees ripping the card off the tree and I dropped the rope and headed straight towards the cottage. It was a lot quicker than following the winding rope. My body was just moving, I didn't feel like I was moving it, I was just watching while forced to endure the sensation of every inch of exposed flesh was subjected to. Time didn't really exist, it was just a state of torture beyond what I have ever experienced before. I didn't think, I didn't move, instincts were in control at that moment, I just existed there in my most raw state. I crashed through the door on to the floor, my one wrist landed on the handcuff clicking it tighter, my fists were clenched and there was little warmth to relieve me in the cottage. Turtled up I fumbled with the key to get the cuffs off. I need to check myself out. I could wiggle my toes but they hurt, they were pale. I could feel the bones in my knees, shoulders and elbows had been chilled. I scraped the key along the tips of my toes. The pain made me yelp, but that was a good sign, there was no frost bite. I just needed to get warm.

I sat on the air vent, the metal burned my toes. My body had just been seriously abused. I hoped it was a while before my next mission. I pondered my emergency plan to get in the closet. I made a hot hot tea and drank it quickly. It helped to start feel normal again. The bathroom floor was soaked, the floor was wet all around the computer. I couldn't believe I was out there wet. Sexual thoughts started filling my mind by the constant reminder that I was still naked. I just kept looking at myself, my limbs were bright red. It was such a turn on. But I had done something, I broke one of my rules. I didn't lock myself to the rope, and cheated on the path back. An aspect I have yet to figure out how to force myself to do. I needed the ropes because I would never remember where all the cards were, and I needed to be locked to them otherwise I'd cheat. I don't like being able to cheat, it takes away from the feeling of being forced to do something. I felt a punishment was necessary. Back home I had e-stim equipment with multiple programs I've made just for punishment. I wanted to lock myself in with a 30 minute program but I didn't bring it. I thought about hogtieing myself in the snow, but the setup was too complicated and I had no easy release method. Ideally I wanted to be hogtied and left in the snow for an amount of time. But it was impossible. Maybe a bucket of cold water dumped on me outside either right after a mission or between them. I'd chicken out though. Maybe I'd tie my feet with a short rope for a mission. But I only had medium and long ones left, it was risky. It was almost dark.

6:30 rolled around and I still had missions 7, 10, 11, 14 & 19 to go. That was almost a mission an hour, if it decided to do it that way. Missions were programmed to be at least 15 minutes apart after completion aside from the back to back which thankfully was done. The temperature was down to -8 now, and only the toughest missions were left. I still had not come up with a punishment. I decided to make dinner. But master had other plans. Just as I turned the stove on the cottage went dark. The computer displayed #19. That was the really far card, and there was no switching left. I didn't need handcuffs, and although it was dark I knew exactly where this card was. I took the extra seconds to figure out if I could really accomplish this one or not I didn't really have any other options. I felt intimidated again. It was all the way down the laneway, and then down the road. I knew no one would drive by, no one ever does, but there is that chance. I could go a direct route through the forest, but that would be much tougher than following the road. At least it's flat. The actual road isn't maintained so it wouldn't be plowed. It was -8. From experience I know this is tolerable but not favorable, not for long distances. In the few seconds I didn't feel as I had any choices. The inside temperature had me warmed nicely. I could feel the cool air starting to pour into the cottage, so I went.

Outside the air bit me, it was cold. I could really notice the difference in temperature. I hopped by the truck and began down the laneway. There were still noticeable ruts in the snow from driving in the first night. This was an indirect route, but it was flat and I could jog through the ruts. I had to hold myself while I jogged, I couldn't see very far in front of me. For some reason this time I was worried about animals. Bears were not out, but wolves always were. I didn't hear them the nights before, but it was so dark. During my planning I didn't really consider how scary it is to be in the forest alone at night. My thoughts soon turned to the torment my feet were taking. I couldn't keep jogging. One thing you sort of do without thinking while walking barefoot in the snow is walk on your toes. I don't know why but I seem to always do. My feet can be completely buried in snow and I'll still walk on my toes. I start out that way anyways. It's not long before they lose strength and your forced down on your soles.

The bottom layer was icy and sharp. Eventually I made it to the end of the lane, I paused for a second to listed. It was silent. There was no tracks on the road at all. Just mine, but I had to go left out of the lane. Night 1 I took a direct route through the forest so there was no old path to follow. I felt exposed out there. Quietly I pushed forward, my hands and feet were stinging. I managed to cut a minute or 2 off by jogging, but It was still far to go. I kept looking behind me trying to see headlights. What would I do? My only option was to run into the forest and kneel down in the snow behind a tree and hope they didn't notice the obvious tracks, or get caught. But nothing came. I shouldn't of been out here this long and I wasn't even there yet. The temperature was hard to deal with. It just seemed so cold. Finally I made it to the card and dug it out. I didn't want to put my hands in the snow but I had no choice. I cleared the snow with my fists to get to the card. The pain in my feet was all too familiar. It was so intense, the cold is just crippling me. I had to get back quick so I decided to just run. I had a path now at least. It was one pain for another. I focused on just getting back and ran as quick as I could under those circumstances. I was so far from the cottage at this point. Each stride shocked pain from my feet upwards. The skin on my chest was so tight it seem to hold everything in place. I shivered as I ran, The cold was unbearable. It felt like I was out there forever, and I wasn't even at the lane yet. Further and further, if someone would of drove by I think I would of got in for warmth and try to explain rather then hide. Still no one came. I got to the laneway, only a few minutes now. Out of breath I picked up speed to quickly burn out, I couldn't run anymore. It was exhausting to try to highstep and run. I just wanted to be back. But it never ended, the lane just kept going and going like someone stretching it out in front of me. I knew the area well but found it hard to judge in the dark. Time finally allowed me to the door.

Once inside I had to keep moving, I was out of breath and it hurt to breath, I had to keep myself moving as blood slowly crept back through my limbs pushing the cold blood out. Each mission my toes hurt the most. The heat climbed quickly inside and my body began to normalize. I had to keep my toes moving or they just stayed cold and next mission would be brutal.

I made my dinner, and got back into the wine. It made it more fun. Just before 8 I was given a long mission #11. The temperature was dropping. This one was no different than the rest, except the environment was getting harsher on me. I ended up being more than 30 seconds at the start of that one. To come back and left in the cold was tough. But it wasn't over. about 10 minutes after the heat came on it gave me the long last mission, #14. My body never accustomed to the abuse. Each time out was torture and these long mission were draining me. I was out too long, and sent back out too quickly to get my core temperature up. But once back in I had a small victory. I had just under 2 hours now before the last 2 missions. Both medium, but one was the log. I decided to have another hot bath. It was heaven. I brought the bottle of wine in with me and played some music on the computer. I laid in it sideways with my feet out the side for a while because I couldn't get them in the water yet. I had the water so hot, my warm wine tasted so good. I started reflecting on my past nights and go myself all hot and bothered.

My journals ended just before that bath because I ended up drinking quite a bit. I had come up with punishment. My next mission out I would put clothes pins on my nipples and handcuff myself behind my back. I wanted weights but didn't have proper clamps or any simple thing to use as weights. I had got out of the bath pretty much at 10, and kept into the wine. The tv was on and it was difficult to find anything to watch. I was drunk. But I remember it going out. It was showtime. Except I had the log mission. I abandoned the clothes pins idea for that mission and promised I would do it on the final one. The temperature had fallen to -12 and out I stumbled.

It was brutally cold and pitch black. All the effects from the bath were gone. I struggled to wind the rope, and staggered through the snow. The whole log event was brutal. Snow was deeper than the bottom of the log, I fell forward trying to lay down and snow fell in on me. It felt like someone had pushed me down and threw snow on me. I felt so naked and cold. There was something unforgettable about that particular mission. Not far from the cottage there's a tiny tiny stream of water that runs between the lakes which was near by. As I went under the snow, and under the log the ground was wet. It was the coldest feeling ever. I slid through it along my stomach, the ground was mushy. It was a terrible situation to be naked in, and I still had to come back. The air and snow was so cold. My skin burned, I was muddy, frozen, and stuck out there like that. The way back was just as brutal. I was clumsy and paying the price for it. I had no way of stopping the vicious attack on my body.

Back inside I felt so horny. My body ached, physically and sexually. I had one more to go. The time eventually came. I stumbled once again to the door for the final time. My feet were still cold from the last mission, but I had to go. I yelped as I put the clothes pins on, and with difficulty locked myself to the rope handcuffed behind my back. Nature laughed as I stepped outside. I started along the rope and my skin tightened up. It pulled taught under my pins. They felt like two needles hanging off my nipples. They hurt. Everything hurt. I started to notice a problem. The rope I was following had tracks already. I was on the wrong rope. I started heading back, but couldn't remember the rope I was supposed to be on. I hadn't gone far, and unlocked myself. The screen showed my number, but my body was already failing. I picked up the rope I needed and just walked with it. I had broke the rules again. The sting on my nipples was constantly present in my mind. The left one hurt so much more than the right one, it had pulled right to the tip. I painfully ripped it off on a tree. I had had enough, once at the card I straight lined back to the cottage. Once uncuffed I grabbed my toy and finished in seconds. Instantly the abuse on my body was felt 10 fold, I still had the other clothes pin on. It hurt so much pulling it off. I hadn't even noticed the heat didn't come back on. I broke the rule again. I remember grabbing the blanket and running to the bed, and that was it, I woke up in the middle of the night sore, with a headache and a terrible need to pee.

I woke up again in the morning with a run to the washroom, a bit groggy. But remembered it was day 4. I had completed all the missions and the closet was unlocked! The story sort of ends here as the cleanup day was awful. I loved having my clothes back. But, the weeks of excitement in planning was gone. I had to clean everything up, then make the long drive home. There was no big thing to look forward to. Just home, it was Friday and I had the weekend before back to the office. But it was depressing. So I wont drag down with the details.

Looking back it was one of the funnest sexual experiences of my life. It had some new and old elements for me, forced prolonged nudity, torture, and isolation. I loved it. I love reliving the memories, I loved writing this. Took me a couple days to get it right. That's my story, I hoped you enjoyed it.

I plan to do it again next winter, but with some changes. The temperature at 28 was a little warm even naked. I would like to add a few more missions but do without the ropes. I need to come up with an idea for that. Maybe one that happens in the middle of the night. I want to add some more bondage to it, but that's hard in the snow. If anyone has any suggestions for changes or other missions I could do they are very welcome. Summer time missions are an idea too, but there's nothing too torturous about being outside in the summer. Maybe like a prolonged hour or 2 walk in the forest while shackled or something. I could always use ideas. Well that's it. =)
Last edited by Phantom980 on 18 Apr 2014, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Just glanced through this, great idea, but I think nude, cold, and ... well, just those 2 are not the best of bed fellows... Oh, and bonage...
Like the idea tho, and it sounded like you had hell of a time...
Looking forward to reading the rest....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
SaltNPepper

Post by SaltNPepper »

At first I found it hard to believe that this was a true scenario since there was so much that happened to make it perfect. I live in the mid-Atlantic section of the US and in a suburban area that does not get that much snow and when it does, the moonlight reflecting off of the snow makes it like daytime so I cannot go outside naked. I have, however, gone outside barefoot in the snow and, on occasion, been able to find a place where I can sit in the snow bare assed so I could relate to your descriptions.

I must say that I am jealous of your capabilities. If you described what your husband thinks of this, I missed it. Does he know and does he support you in this? I would be up there with you, probably going on missions with you.

Your descriptions were wonderful, as were the diagrams and pictures. Were the pictures of you and if so, how did you take them since you were alone? Play safe and I look forward to future posts.
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

My husband and I have a unique marriage compared to how others describe theirs. He works for a robotics company and is typically away 3 weeks a month. I don't see him that often, yet I feel our marriage is strong as ever. He's always home for long weekends, holidays and important dates. We're both open and non jealous people, and I think part of what's keeping us so strong is we have an agreement. As we both have needs and we're apart so much if something happens on the side, just be safe about it, don't need to hide it, don't really need to discuss it either. I've traveled with him on rare occasions and have seen some of the women he encounters, as long as he doesn't come back with something we're ok. I've also have seen the robots he works with, would I love to get my hands on one of them, that would take SB to a whole new level.

But to answer your question, he doesn't really know that I go to that extent. He's in to basic bondage and that's ok. I grew up as an only child out in the country, so I've learned to take care of my self. I've never been with someone who was as heavy into bondage as I was. That's why I go to such great extents of SB. For me bondage has always been a solo thing I look forward to. It's sort of hard to explain, I would love to be tied up and have the things happen to me like on some of the videos I have but it wont happen with my husband, and I'm ok with that. I've done what I can solo for so long that it feels weird to me to do it with someone. I'll have a scenario in mind and it takes forever to set it up, and with another person running around with hooks, and getting lengths of rope right just feels awkward to me. As technology advances the things I can do solo are ever increasing. If I could get one of those robots. A single machine that could lift, insert, whip, clamp or pretty much anything else you can think of with the precision of a surgeon in all in one!

As our home systems can be controlled remotely, including any extras added, maybe one day I'd be willing to let someone remotely control a scenario. I could lock myself with a electromagnet they could release at anytime, and control the e-stim. I've always wanted to be interrogated. My only problem would be being on camera. I just don't trust anyone and wouldn't want that out.

As for the pictures, there's only one there with a girl in it, and it's not me, it was just to give an example of going under the log. I have some tattoos that are pretty recognizable. The pictures of the snow however I did take that week, I just shrunk them down.
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

Back to the original story. I made up some cards for this winter's mission that I thought were fitting for the site. This time I made 30.

Last edited by Phantom980 on 18 Apr 2014, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
SaltNPepper

Post by SaltNPepper »

Thanks for the reply and answers. It's a shame your husband is gone so much but, with him not being into the levels of SB that you are, it gives you the freedom to do the scenes you really want. You are a great writer and I look forward to seeing more of your adventures posted. Play safe. :hi:
crazy

Post by crazy »

Wow, your story is one of the most exciting and inspiring things I have read in a long time. I'm really curious how did you implement your computer Master :) Is it possible that you post it somewhere or open-source it?

You gave me an idea that I want to implement for myself (only at home). I described it here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=6007. I would be really grateful if you could give me some feedback, you're an expert in this area. :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

Absolutely love the story. What a great scenario. Not sure about the cold as I am from Texas. May be too much shrinkage for a guy.

I bet you could charge good money renting that cabin out to subs like me. Running around the woods naked looking for RFID tags, what a hoot!

Mr B
natq

Post by natq »

That sounds intense. I would propably never subject myself to anything that long. But damn does it sound exiting.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

I must admit that I'm envying you for both the place and the knowledge to design / run such a gorgeous session. Very nice, detailled and inspiring story. Thanks a lot!
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Wonderful and so delightfully inventive. There's so much to digest here.

Your planning and attention to detail in this scenario is mindboggling and I'm sure that's what reassured you in your own mind; knowing how much planning went into it to account for almost every eventuality.

As a side note, although being out in the cold for extended periods of time is bad for you (hypothermia etc), there is strong evidence to suggest that having short-bursts in the cold boosts your immune system. That's why it's thought having cold showers to be more beneficial than warm ones. So when the winter comes I'm sure the bugs will be scared of you! :rofl:

I for one would definitely like to see the software you coded and details of your equipment, you could even post to the Software forum.
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

sophiestacey wrote: I for one would definitely like to see the software you coded and details of your equipment, you could even post to the Software forum.
Well I'm not sure it's worthy it's own post because out of the context of this story it's not really bondage software. Now we're into what I do for a living so get your reading glasses! :mrgreen:

So to start, we have a main server that runs step-7. This software runs the plc at our home which controls lights, heat/ac, door locks, power, water, cameras, garage doors, gate, shutters, sprinklers..pretty much everything. Unlike average home automation our system is very customizable as we don't use and control other systems, like a security system, or a sprinkler timer. Everything is connected to the plc. It can work like a security system based on which program you run and a set of defined rules. For example, If I was home alone, I'd run my home alone program. The first thing it does is turns all the outside lights on (if the light sensor say it's dark enough, I can also quick select 'lights on anyways') It will lock all the outer doors, and when I run it will display any doors or windows open. It starts watching the external cameras for motion, and if enough is detected an alert will sound over the house PA system. If an external door or window open, or glass break detector is triggered the siren sounds, every light in the house turns on, the window shutters close, and all the cameras begin to record at max frame rate. Every display will flash the number of the zone where movement is detected either by camera or motion detector or any contact that's open. That way I can see where someone may be in my house or what door is open. If I don't enter my code to shut it off in 4 minutes the outdoor wps-2901 mounted on my husbands shop goes off (this runs for a max of 5 minutes, in hopes to just scare off someone if they're around). Then I have some explaining to do. It will send a text to my husbands phone. If by 6 minutes I haven't disabled it dials out to 911 and plays a recoded message, opens the gate and unlocks the door.

Then you have regular programs, like night time, which just closes the gate if open, closes the garage doors, locks the doors and kills all the lights. Then there's always running programs like the sprinklers. If the rain sensor hasn't registered rain in 3 days it will run the sprinklers. If any of the 3 water sensors in the basement detect water, it'll shut the main water off, the siren will chirp and it'll text both our phones. Super easy to create programs on the fly. Access remotely, or by smart phone.

So at the cottage, there's a smaller S7-200. It's connected to a pc which is connected to our main server through vpn. So step-7 from home runs it as a satellite location and it has it's own set of programs. All the breakers at the cottage run through the relay block, like at home, so all the lights and outlets can be remotely switched. There's a solenoid on the propane line to shut that off remotely as well. The skylights are 24vdc motors controlled by a simple 3 position switch, so we were able to wire those directly into the system and power them from the PLC's power source. The cameras here are independently run through BlueIris which is simple, has good motion detection and features digital input and output triggering. For the cottage it's all we need, it records all the cameras for a 3 month cycle locally and can be remotely accessed if necessary.

The RFID reader is direct input, and the PLC reads it as a HEX string. Normally RFID door entry is it's own system. This way we can program keycards directly into a program which was how I was able to use 20 cards that would only work when I wanted them to. The door striker unlocks with a simple signal voltage so an easy output of 1 or 0 was all that was needed in programming the actual lock to open.

Now for a progam, this isn't quite how it's done, as Step-7 is more graphical, but lets say for a mission this would be a simplified version of it's program.

Code: Select all

relay{B1L1=0; B1L2=0; B1L3=0;...}  this opens relays killing lights & everything.. block 1 line 1...

tsc{M=0; R=0;} Thermostat controller, set to mode 0, off, R is temperature, but doesn't matter because it's off.  It just needs a value

output{A1=1*30000;} Normally the hex address would be used, but this opens the skylights, sending power for 30000 milliseconds to ensure it opens fully

HMI{dt1="var1"; if exist "var1"=1 or "var1"=2 or ... btn1=enabled; runevent(alert)=beep.wav,80,3,0,0;}  This will display the mission number "var1" on the screen, then check if any of the missions 1 through 5 exist and enable the swap button which was already predefined.  the alert plays a file, at %80 volume 3 times, with other options disabled.

execute({script="timer";});  this is the script that counts how long it takes to open the door, and penalizes if time goes over 30 seconds.  

wait_only(input{A1="var3";});  this waits until "var3" is read by the rfid reader.  var3 is number coded in the keycard and is defined with each mission var1.  Working with 20 hex numbers I have to make sure all my defining is perfect or I wont get back in.

output{A3=1^(input{A2=1";})&*30000;}  This unlocks the striker until it detects the door sensor as open.  Then it waits an additional 30 seconds before locking again.

HMI{OFF;}  - turns the screen back 

relay{B1L1=1; B1L2=1; B1L3=1;...}  this turns the lights back on, but not the stove or pump

if{"var4"=1 goto end;} this skips to the end to stop the heat  or water from coming back on if it's in punishment mode for going over the 30 seconds.

output{A2=1*30000;} closes skylights. 

relay{B1L9=1; B1L10=1;}  turns pump & stove back on

tsc{M=2; R=28;}  heat

;end

Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

WOW... That's some set-up!!!!
You just need 1 more thing...
A voice interface and AI....
And if you ever watch Eureka, then you will know "Sara"...
The programming looked simple enough, and very powerfull...
Looks like you have a fair amount of AI already...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Phantom980 wrote:
Well I'm not sure it's worthy it's own post because out of the context of this story it's not really bondage software. Now we're into what I do for a living so get your reading glasses! :mrgreen:

Maybe not, but the pervertability of it is great!

"Designed for" is just a label, it is "used for" that matters!

Please keep it coming!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~