20 Snow missions

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Phantom980

Re: 20 Snow missions

Post by Phantom980 »

It's that time of year again!! For those of you who read my whole story I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow afternoon I'm heading up north to do it all over again. I can't wait!!!!!! Of course there will be some changes this time, and just for interests sake I thought I'd share them. I need to do something tonight because I'm too excited, I'm just pacing around and time just seems to be at a stand still and I have hours to go.

So last time the trip was 4 days, with 2 mission days. This time it will be 6 days, with 3 of them being mission days. I'm upping the stakes this time with 12 missions per day, still with one back to back per day, using the same hours the missions can be between as last time. BUT... there will also be 1 mission that will occur on the second mission day-night, between the hours of 3am and 5am, so technically the third mission day, but you understand...

This night mission is programmed different in the way that it'll give me a full 5 minutes to get out the door instead of the original 30 seconds before going into penalty time. I'm hoping that'll be enough for me to wake up and figure out what's going on :/. This one will not be a random card, but one that will be about a 5 minute walk down the laneway one direction. A nice easy one to find in whatever state I'm in, but a good distance away. I'm nervous about this one. It'll activate the inside siren with short chirps for the first 2 minutes, then into a solid hi-lo for the last 3, until I either open then close the door, or 5 minutes times out and it goes into penalty time. That should wake me up. I decided to go with only one of these midnight missions because I don't know how horrible it'll actually be to be woken up from my nice warm bed and have to immediately go outside in the snow naked for over 10 minutes. Especially during the coldest part of the morning.

This time around I've done away with the ropes. This will make setup much easier. So tomorrow is a drive day, I won't get there until evening, and will just relax that night. The next day is setup day. Distributing the cards in the forest will be much simpler than last as I won't need to walk back and forth to the cottage over and over carrying a giant spool of rope. Instead I will be distributing the cards in a sequential circle around the cottage. Sort of like a clock, but with 36 numbers instead of 12. So when a mission comes up, I'll know the general direction to walk out the cottage. Card #1 will be straight ahead out the door, #9 will be out the door to the left, #18 will be out the door, then straight out the back from the cottage, and so on.

Those ropes last time were a nightmare. This time it will be super easy to setup. I have all day to do it, and there will be no teardown after the week is over! Now there's benefits and drawbacks to this method. One benefit is since I'll be walking a circular route around through the forest to staple the cards to the trees one after another, when I'm on the actual mission retrieving them one at a time, I'll be taking a direct route from the cottage to each card meaning I will not have left any trail to any of the cards. Each walk will be through virgin snow.

The problem is without actually making the walk from the cottage to where the card will be, I don't know exactly how long of a walk it is. I won't be dividing the cards up into close/med/far this time either. Just however I staple them will determine. There is no option in the program this time to trade missions. Whatever number comes up is final. I'm not aiming to stay out 15-20 minutes at a time this year, but more in the 6 - 12 minute range, It's fun to go out for a long time if you're doing it once and you wait until the right conditions, but to do it over and over day after day it's really tough. 20 minutes is a long time to spend naked and barefoot in the snow in good conditions. Who knows what it'll really be like up there. But I do plan to put 2 or 3 long ones of the 36, and one really bad one. Gotta have one :)

A loss from the rope method is I won't be forced to crawl in the snow under any logs. :( Although I hated it, it's not happening this time. But I did come up with another idea that may work (the bad one). I'll explain shortly. Since the cards will not have a rope leading to them I will have to find them, Which is scary at night. I'm allowing myself a small flashlight this time. However there are some notable geographical features I must acknowledge. The lake being one. The lake also drains into a creek that runs nearby which never fully freezes. Sometimes it runs, others it has a thin layer of ice on top, and the water runs under it. It's only a couple inches deep, varies in width. In some spots it spreads out and causes a wide slushy wet area. I plan on having at least 6 cards on the other side so I'm forced to cross it a few times. Some will be dead center in the marshy spots. It won't be pleasant. With the warmer weather we've been having it should be very wet.

In the opposite direction there's a notable rock face. It varies from about 4 feet high to 10'+ in spots. I plan on having a couple cards on the top ledge forcing me to either walk all the way around to where it's low and then back along the top, or ideally my plan is to try to have to climb up it. One will for sure be at the highest point meaning I'll have a long walk to go all the way around, or a difficult climb. Now it's by no means a vertical rock face but it's a good 50-60 degrees. I couldn't resist the idea of having to climb it in the winter when it's covered in snow, and I'm naked, and barefoot, and have walked already a few minutes just to get to it. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. But doing it will be another feat on its own. And who knows, I could have to do it in the dark. :evil I also plan to have a couple cards up in trees. I'll just climb up a few branches, nothing extreme, but forcing me to have to climb them naked. I'll choose thinner trees too so just the act of climbing will shake the snow down.

One of the things I wanted to incorporate was to be forced outside wet again. Like I have a shower/bath and then have to go directly out from it. But I can't think of any way to FORCE myself to do it. So like last time I will just take a bath when I feel like it, and if it happens it happens. As I mentioned earlier I've come up with a substitute for going under the log. I'm sure I'm going to get some feedback saying it's dangerous and all that. I've thought this through thoroughly and I know the risks. Whether it even happens will depend on the conditions.

The plan is the lake. One of the traditions my husband and I have if we both go up there in the winter is for a polar dip. He normally prepares the ice but I know how it's done, and I'm no stranger to a chainsaw. So on setup day, after all my cards are out, I'll keep one. If conditions are right, about 15' from the shore I'll make a horizontal cut about 5 feet long. I'll walk about 2' closer to the shore and do it again, and repeat until I'm near the shore. Then I'll make the 2 vertical cuts to form a 15 foot long, 5 foot wide rectangle starting from the shore. This will leave me with a few large chunks of ice floating in the middle. With an ice hook and some rope I'll pull each one towards the shore, and cut them up so I can move them away. Then I'll be left with a large hole allowing me to walk from the shore 15' into the lake which depending on how high the water is, could be as deep as 8'.

I test froze a card in a block of ice to see if it would work, and it preformed with no problems. So I will take the last card, tie a foot of string to a small rock, and the card with a small piece of Styrofoam to the other end. While standing on the ice, at the far end of the hole from the shore I will drop the rock. The card should float about a foot from the bottom. Now I'm a confident swimmer, and I know how my body reacts when subjected to freezing water. We have a manual ice auger up there and I'm considering drilling a hole about 5 or more feet from the end of the ice hole, and dropping the card down there. I would have to swim under the ice and down probably 10' deep to retrieve it. I'm not sure about that part yet, I'll play it by ear day 2 when I'm setting up. The ice shouldn't freeze over too thick in 3 days, I plan on leaving a metal rake out there so I can quickly break the thin ice and clear it away if needed.

That is going to be card #6. When I get that mission the computer will also display the word 'goggles' reminding me to grab the goggles on my way out so I can see underwater. If I do go through with this one, it's going to be brutal. I'll have to run outside, walk down to the lake naked and barefoot. Hopefully the ice will be really thin that I can just quickly break it up with the rake and leave it floating, maybe even not frozen at all. Then I have to get in. I'll need to decide do I wade in from the shore or jump in from the deep side. I won't be able to hesitate, the longer I stand there naked the more I'll freeze. Once in, the shock of the water squeezes my body draining it of all heat. I'll need to keep super focused because I'll have to swim under water and try to locate the keycard. If I don't get it the first try I'll have to stay in longer and try again. From experience the shock of the cold takes your breath away, and it's very difficult to hold your breath for any length of time. Once I have it I'll need to swim out and walk/run if I can, all the way back to the cottage soaking wet (wet hair is the worst!!). Like the night mission I'm so excited for the idea, but am terrified of when I have to do it. The program will not make me do a back to back that mission, nor will it come up after 3 pm as to only happen during daylight.

One of the tweaks to the program this year is since there's no handcuffing or anything, I've dropped the 30 seconds to get outside down to 12. It's just enough time. When I was up over the summer I tested out some scenarios in the cottage to see how long it actually takes to get outside the door from various locations and during various activities. I found 80% of the time I could get to the door in 10 seconds, but I still have to be outside with the door shut behind me. It's not easy to whip a heavy door open and shut again.

Last year I didn't really consider the physiological toll it would take on me to be kept in a mental state ready to drop everything and run outside into the snow naked on a moments notice. And that was with 30 seconds. To be in that state of mind for hours, 2 days in a row was challenging to say the least. You can't mentally invest in anything relaxing, watching a movie, book, eating or anything because at the front of your mind, you're just waiting, and waiting. The more time that passed the more anxious I got because I knew time was running out, and with my feet still cold from last time I knew I would have to do it again. This time around I really wanted to embrace that feeling and intensify it. It kept me in a very submissive state, something that's hard to put yourself in with SB scenarios. As I learned last year, it's quite the feeling, to have absolutely no control over anything, and on top of that I'm totally alone. Whatever happens, I have to deal with, naked. Even if someone showed up for some reason, I'd have to answer the door naked..or hide, but that's kinda hard with the truck there. What would I say? What if a mission came up? It's very, very unlikely, but not improbable that the guy who we get to clear the laneway before I drive up stops by to check in. It takes its toll. Then the missions themselves, to keep the basic services I need on in order to survive I have to repeatedly perform tasks outside. Sure I always have the backup option, but honestly that would only be life or death, damaging expensive equipment otherwise is NOT an option. So back to the point, 12 seconds will give me absolutely no time to think, I better move, and move fast. I can't even put whatever I'm doing down, I have to drop it and RUN outside and close that door behind me, locking me out. With the extra mission day, extra missions per day, and now only 12 seconds to lock myself outside it'll guarantee I won't make it every time. Hehe I think that should suffice in mentally breaking me down.

Last time the skylights would open as soon as a mission came up, then close once I returned. This time they'll only open if it goes into penalty time (PT). BUT unlike last time, they'll stay open for the entire penalty duration. I found that last time coming back to a freezing cottage after just being locked out in the snow completely naked was just miserable. So this time the heat/water/power will still turn off, but as long as I don't go over the 12 seconds getting out it'll still be warm when I get back. This will put less stress on the skylights because they won't need to open and close as much.

Last year PT was from when I returned a mandatory 10 minutes, plus every second I was late past the 30 seconds it added 2 minutes. Only the lights would come back on and the roof closes. This time it's 15 minutes, and each second late past the new 12 seconds, adds 1 minute. The lights come back on but the roof stays open. To be safe I've capped it so it can't go longer than 2 hours. During PT, missions CAN come up, if one does it will just reset and the program will run as normal. The rule if I try to cheat the 12 seconds (by opening the door and closing it, then trying to leave later) is still the same, no systems & the roof open for an hour, except now no mission can run during that hour, BUT when the hour is over it will give a mandatory mission. Knowing myself this needs to be inplace. If I can find a cheat I'll probably do it. It could happen by mistake too, if the door slips from my hand and closes before I got outside like if I opened it a crack and a gust of wind sucked it shut, the system would detect me opening the door a second time and go into cheat PT. In that case I would still have to complete the given mission, come back to no heat, power, or anything with the skylights wide open for an hour. All I'm going to have is the same thin blanket as last time. So already frozen I'll have to huddle under the blanket for an hour, then be forced back outside again to do the follow up mission. That without a doubt would be physically tough to endure.

To break it down, tomorrow, Day 1, I drive up and relax. Day 2, I clear the roof of snow, test the skylights, hang all the cards around the property, and decide if I'm going to do the ice swim. If so I'll need to cut the ice open, and prepare a card to drop in. With the tools laid by the ice and the ladder against the cottage (in case I need to clear the roof again) that should take care of all outdoor setup. Inside I'll take extra sheets/blankets/towels/clothes and place them in the closet. Just before bed I'll take my car keys, coat & boots and place them in the closet as well, naked I'll crawl into bed. Leaving 1 blanket. At midnight the closet magnet will engage and it will be sealed until all missions are complete. My account will be disabled preventing me from overriding anything and the 5 secruity cameras will be available to the very small group of internet friends who have the password.

Days 3, 4, and 5 I will have no access to clothing or protection of any kind. Forced to be totally naked and barefoot and completely alone for 3 days in a small cabin secluded deep in the woods in the dead of winter. Only to be punished repeatedly over the duration by a cruel, emotionless master with zero ability to reason with. I'll have only seconds to obey and "voluntarily" lock myself outside in the freezing northern environment. Tasked to trudge through deep snow barefoot, bushwhacking through the harsh winter terrain while completely naked. In some cases required to perform cruel humiliating tasks, climbing trees, climbing rocks, swimming, travelling extreme distances, and in one case, to be woken up in the middle of the night and forced outside. If I fail any task, I simply won't be allowed back in.

My master is really an image of myself. My own cruel fantasies programmed into a machine that will force them upon me. When it comes to sexual fantasies mine tend to be mean. I love the ideas of pain, humiliation, helplessness and to be sexually violated. When the thoughts pop in my head I don't picture myself as the victim, or the enforcer, more of a fly on the wall. Just the thought of it happening to someone excites me beyond belief. Planning something that forces a person to endure prolonged repeated torture (willingly of course)is pure excitement, I don't have the connection in my head that it's actually for me. When I think about my next few days I'm more than 'willing' to do it, I'm excited even. But once that closet locks the feeling changes. I become that victim, there's no turning back, my willingness completely disappears. Last time I was like WTF did I just get myself into. I just become a naked slave to serve an invisible master programmed from the dark thoughts I have in the moments when I'm horney. Sexual perversion overrides reason creating harsh sexual scenarios to endure, then programmed into a lifeless machine that forces the victim to perform.

For the last 3 days I have not done any sexual stimulation at all. My rule is to stay this way, tonight, tomorrow, and "day 2". This has been tough already. Everything I think about gets me going. Writing this has been super difficult because I'm running through the fantasy over and over in my head. Tomorrow and day 2 are important though. The more pent up sexual energy I have, the crueler I'll be in my setup. With the disconnect that it'll be me out there, When I hang the cards, instead of myself thinking, wow it's cold out here, I better put it a little closer, my mind will be overrun with thoughts to make 'this person' suffer. The cards will be farther into the forest, I'll climb that extra branch in the trees. There will be more along the higher side of the rocks, and I'll definitely drill the extra hole in the ice to make the swim further. I want this to be difficult, I want my body to be pushed to the limit. Last time nearing the end of my exhaustive night time rope setup I got very anxious. I bet those who plan and execute any SB scenario knows what I'm talking about. You spend hours planning and setting up. Just as your getting ready, and as you are getting into it, the anxiety hits. It does for me anyways. I can only imagine that full day setup before will be a nervous nail biter. I'll go through everything. My worst case scenario would be if it got super cold. If the temp is below -10C it's tough. Knock on wood, I posted a screenshot of the forecast up there below. It's been very warm last few days, it's supposed to be +12 here at home tomorrow, then +7 Sunday, there is almost no snow here right now, and it's raining with more on the way. Looking at the cameras right now there's still snow up there, but it's hard to tell what kind, it looks wet instead of nice and soft :( But I'm going through with it regardless.

I have to stick to my rules. Day 3, I can pleasure all I want, but I already know I shouldn't. That energy is the only thing that'll get me through the three days. If I let it all out, I still have to do the mission, but then it'll be pure hell. If I hold it in, well you all know what that's like.

Day 6, is cleanup. Won't be much to do, I'll have my clothes back so I can wonder around and try to come up with some ideas for next time. If the swim mission falls though I'll probably do one this day for fun. I'll probably do one anyways. I do want to do a walk with boots only. You can go much much further. Maybe walk to the other side of the lake, have a little fun and then have to walk back. It's hard once you finish, but the boots will help. I can stay out 4x as long with boots. The snow really is hard on bare feet, but you just feel that much more naked. It's great lol!

Then Day 7 is the drive home. Again, weeks of 'exciting' time planning for it all about to be unleashed on me. I plan to bring some basic toys up, cuffs, insertables, something that vibrates :). None of it mandatory, but if I feel like it. Anyways I've managed to kill a few hours writing this. All my packing is done, just need to pack perishables last minute. Food, toys & wine are all I'm bringing. I'm going to wear only my boots, snowpants, and winter jacket, nothing else so other than that I won't have any clothes in the car. I'll only need to stop for gas so I think I can get away with it.

Hope you enjoyed the read, now you know where I'll be and what I'll be doing the next couple days.
:)
Last edited by Phantom980 on 18 Apr 2014, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
This was sent to me, I loved it!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It all sounds like too much fun...
But...
The swim has me a bit consern, one mistake there, and they may be finding you in the spring...
Also the rock climb, if there is ice under the snow, you may be half way up then suddenly find yourself
at the bottom again wondering what just happened...
That's more than I could do, and mainly that is just the barefoot part...
It's 28 outside, 73 inside, my shoes are off and my socked feet are freezing next to my heater...
Can't picture how they would feel cold, wet, and covered in snow...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hope that you got a lot of fun and we will have the possibility of reading more from you.

Greets from Barcelona
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

You get use to it with the feet, and the rock face isn't that big. I'll post some pics when I get home.

Well I'm up here, and it's not looking good. First I should mention that it was so warm yesterday when I left I couldn't justify wearing a coat and snow pants, even a sweater was too warm. On my way up yesterday I received a call from the guy who plows the laneway saying it doesn't need to be done. When I finally arrived I was disappointed to say the least. There was only half the snow left from what was on camera in the morning. Normally in winter you have to park a bit back from the cottage but as there's only 1-2 inches of snow I had no problem getting up to the shed.

Today is setup day, so I need to decide whether I'm going to go through with it or not. I have until midnight before the program locks me out. I've waited so long for this, and drove all the way here, but the conditions are the worst! Right now its pouring rain, when I woke up even more snow was gone. The snow itself is the worst too :(. It's basically rough ice. The best snow is soft powder, cold on the feet, but it cushions your step from most sharp things underneath. That's super important especially when walking into the forest. The snow right now is rough, sharp, and doesn't give under your step. It's basically like walking on frozen glass. Extremely difficult, and very painful. Instead of your foot sinking down you slide a little each step, and it can cut your foot up pretty quick.

Ughh.. I don't know what to do, I don't think I can go through with it :( I walked around a little barefoot and it's hard.

So here's some captures from the cameras. What should I do?

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by Phantom980 on 18 Apr 2014, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Too bad to see that there isn't as much snow as you would like.
Phantom980 wrote:What should I do?
As you have said above you can cut your foot on every step... what if you plan little sessions inside the house?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

!!! Hey!! I know that place!!! It's just out side of....
No, not really, :( Wish I did, looks like a great place to do some hiking...
Looks like you have about as much snow as I have here in New Mexico...

Sad to say, but it kinda looks like your plans have gone bust...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

I had to abort, it's +4 and pouring still. Hopefully I'll have a chance again in February. :? Looks like its going to be some spooky movies.
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

Last night after my post the rain started to turn to snow! When I woke up this morning there was fresh snow on the ground and it's still snowing!! :mrgreen:

I looked at the forecast and it's now saying the highs for the rest of the week wont go above -2. Today we're supposed to get 5-10 cm of snow, tomorrow 5 cm, Wed 5cm and thurs 1-3 cm with a low of -14. brr.

I am so happy!! I took a small test walk this morning and all the rain seems to have melted the rough icy snow into a flat uniform layer topped with a soft fresh layer that's only going to get thicker. it's not like walking on glass anymore! It's not knee or thigh deep like last year but definitely walkable. I can go through with it now. Because I stopped the program last night I still have access to my account, all I need to do is have it start tonight instead. I can either stay an extra day or just drive home the cleanup day.

Image Image

Also I want to add yesterday I checked out the state of the lake. The ice was thick enough to walk on but there was lots of water on top. During the day I cut it open because regardless of the lack of snow I still wanted to do something and planned to walk down naked, do a swim and have to walk back. I would of brought my boots for the walk but still. This morning the opening had slushed over but can easily be cleared. I'll do that this afternoon. I didn't make it near as big as I said, so I'll go with the plan of drilling a hole further out that I'll have to swim to. I know I know. Don't worry.
Last edited by Phantom980 on 18 Apr 2014, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

Can you post one of the photos of you nude on the security cams? Be careful.....

Mr B
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

If you are already there, this idea may be a bit late, but...
Bring along a set of underwear, panties & bra, and keep these outside, and in the snow...
Then, on some missions, determined by the computer, you will need to wear them...
Frozen, they will add a new factor to being outside in the cold...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Are you OK?

Greets from Barcelona
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

mrblueeyes2 wrote:Can you post one of the photos of you nude on the security cams? Be careful.....
Sorry, the snapshots were manually done when I still had access to the system. Only a very few people I trust had viewing rights during the missions, one of whom I met on here. I made the decision to not have the cameras record during that time and asked those viewing to do the same. I wouldn't be opposed to posting something where my head was down or I was walking away, but even those would have to be carefully selected as I have a few tattoos that could easily be recognized. Also I don't think this forum is the place for that, and the last thing I need is some pictures floating around my office. For now you'll have to settle with my profile pic. And to note, the pic in my signature is not me. It's a cropped photo (to try to keep with the rules) I like from met-art. :oops:

qwerty212 wrote:Are you OK?
Yes the trip turned out to be great. The temperature became a problem again on the last day. I'll explain it a little soon, I just haven't had the time to sit down and write a proper summary of the week yet.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I agree with you about keeping your identy to yourself...
The trust with the friend not to record what you are doing is [/bVERY] high...
Truthfully, I'm not sure I could not record something, just for my self... so...

And just so you know... my pic is not of me either....
(I's just a friend I know... yea right :roll: )
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:my pic is not of me either....
You mean you're not a green lizard! :shock:

There goes my whole concept of the universe... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
dimma

Post by dimma »

Oooh, those snow mission stories are excellent reading. So good in fact, that I decided to do similar thing. I do not have a cottage at my disposal, so I had to plan for long return home after the deed was done. Figured that an insulating foam mat, two towels and a hot tea with sugar would do the job.

The day, or actually night, was perfect for the first go: temperature 1C/34F, no wind, no rain. It snowed constantly for the last few days, so there was still plenty of snow, slightly wet on surface, but still nice underneath.

To force myself (I would chicken out otherwise) I've set up a long rope to which I've locked myself. I had to follow the rope to the far end, untie a knot there and only then I would be able to reach my things. They were otherwise out of reach. I did not use any padlocks or cuffs. I am somewhat afraid of touching metal with bare skin when it is cold. I used big zip tie for the final lock, and pieces of rope where knots were secured with needle and string.

I expected that by the end of the act I would be frozen, shaking and having difficulty using my hands. Even though it was only 30 meters of rope to follow and then go back. So I prepared big handles on zippers on my bag and jacket. That extra precaution turned out to be redundant. I did not manage to freeze. After spending few minutes naked in the snow, crawling in it a bit, I was still pretty warm. Naked in the snow, occasional droplets of cold water dropping on me from the trees, but I was warm. It was a surprise.

Only my toes took quite a beating. I lost all feeling in them and it took quite some time of persistent massaging to get them back in shape. Does cold affect your toes in a similar way? Or not anymore?

Anyway planning the thing was awesome, and doing it even more. I think I have just contracted a new addiction :)