20 Snow missions

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Phantom980

Re: 20 Snow missions

Post by Phantom980 »

dimma wrote:Only my toes took quite a beating. I lost all feeling in them and it took quite some time of persistent massaging to get them back in shape. Does cold affect your toes in a similar way? Or not anymore?
Yes, toes are really the only part that stops me from staying out longer periods. I think I’ve built up a tolerance, but they still get quite sore. I guess I’m more use to it taking a long time for them to feel normal. Like hours. Over the course of a mission day my toes stay in a constant cold state. But as long as they don’t go purple they’re ok. The feeling 40 minutes later is kind of a little reminder of the fun I had earlier.

Anyways the trip was more or less a success. I was pretty disappointed thinking I would have to cancel, but when the weather turned around it worked out. Not as much snow as I'd like but we did get about 4 to 5 inches overall. As I posted my original setup day it rained and melted all the snow, but overnight a nice layer accumulated and I decided to stay. Midway through setup that day it warmed up again and melted away a lot of the snow, but the forecast was calling for it to drop below freezing and for snow, which it did. All the water however flooded the creek which made for a nice wet area for a bunch of cards. In some places the water was almost knee deep. Both mission days 1 and 2 the temperature hovered right at the -1 degree mark day and night. It kept the snow nice and soft and was easy on the feet.
Here’s a few pics I took on setup day, which should have been mission day 1. The first is looking down the powerline. You can see all the water flowing down the hill. The second is a shot down the hill behind. I made them sort of small but in the background you can kinda see the valley and it was all underwater.

Image Image

The first two missions I learned that 12 seconds was JUST enough time to get outside if you're paying attention. But when you don't know exactly when it's coming and your mind is on something else... Well I didn't make it. And the skylights not only let the cold in, they let the rain in too. I'd say about 1/3 of the missions I didn't make it out on time, and the ones I did, I literally had to drop what I was doing and run outside.

I did go through with the ice swim. It was a different experience than jumping in for a few seconds then having a towel and coat ready when you get out. That mission happened on day one. I was sitting on the couch under my little blanket flipping through the satellite guide when the mission came up. It was my 5'th mission. When I heard the sound my head just reactively jerked towards the screen and I immediately noticed the word goggles, and that it was spelt wrong too. Rolling my eyes I jumped up and ran outside grabbing the 'gogles' on my way out. 5 missions in I was getting use to the shock of stepping outside. The dampness however just gets in your bones. It was lightly rain/snowing.

I made my way through the slushy snow down to the lake. Without being handcuffed this time around my reaction is to cross my arms for warmth, but when walking through the trees you can’t because you’re pushing all the little branches out of the way. Luckily there was almost no wind. As I got closer I became more nervous, the chill was all over me, my feet were sore and cold. At the edge of the lake I wasn't quite sure how to proceed. The hole I cut to get in was way smaller than what I planned to do, and the hole I drilled for the card seemed really far out. I grabbed for the rake and cleared the hole of slush. The top of the lake had no snow left, it was just dark ice under a couple inches of water. It was creepy because all the water on top was draining through the hole.

I just stood there, I was scared to go in. My mind raced and I started thinking of how I could get around doing this. Could I try to fish it out from the drilled hole? I looked around for a stick, how would I cut it? It'd have to be 10' long with some sort of way to hook it at one end. It was a ridiculous idea, not to mention I would have had to do all that while naked. My feet were starting to sting and I still had to swim AND walk all the way back up the hill. I started to think I'd have to break a window instead. I couldn't. It felt like minutes were going by standing barefoot in the freezing wet snow being rained on. Every second that passed was another second BEFORE the half way mark. I just had to do it because I was standing there completely naked in the snow at the edge of the lake with nowhere to go, and locked out of the cottage. I put the goggles over my eyes and rushed in. The problem was the hole didn't go far enough. Water was only waist high at the end of the hole. Normally it's cut big enough you can just jump in. I had to kneel down to get under the ice.

The surface from underneath was so bright it made everything else seem extra dark. The water was numbingly cold. My skin just felt so bare, so naked and unprotected from the water. It was so cold it felt thick, touching every inch of me with it's bitter sting. My arms and legs feel like dull clubs as I paddled through. You don't have the same feeling of swimming in freezing water because you lose sensation so quickly. The cold make it felt like a truck was parked on my chest. I couldn't see the card, I couldn't make out the drilled hole on the surface. I looked back to see if I could make out the hole I entered through and as I squinted the goggles filled with water. I wasn't anywhere near a panicked state of mind, but I had to get out. I pulled the goggles off and turned around. It wasn't hard to find the opening. Kneeling in the freezing water I had to quickly catch my breath and try again. I could feel my body getting colder by the second, the inside of my ears hurt the most. I couldn't waste any more time. I tossed the goggles, looked over the surface and lined myself up with the drilled hole. With a big breath I ducked back under the ice and swam along the bottom in a straight line. I swam and swam through the freezing water. After what seemed like forever I could see the yellow floatie. I grabbed the card and swam as hard as I could back to shore. I crawled out of the water. I had a little unfortunate accident there when I tried to run back. My feet didn't have normal feeling, they were numb and I fell face down in the slush. It winded me and I scraped my knee up on the way down. I was hurting :( Looking up the cottage seemed so far away. I had no choice I had to get there. There was no backup plan where I was.

Soaking wet I had to slowly walk back up the hill. The wetness made the air feel extra cold. I was shivering. My hair felt like ice on my back, my teeth were chattering. I was miserable. I focused on my feet, something about watching them in the snow helps me get in the mood. I don't know if it did then, but it seemed to make the walk seem shorter. Back in I had to take a cool shower to warm up. My body acclimated to the water quick so I could warm it up, but my toes didn't. They just stung. I ended up having a bath with my feet out the side until I could warm them up. No mission came up for about an hour and a half after that one so I was ready to go again for the next one. But now that it's over with, and I look back to it, I'll probably do it again.

Day 2 I woke up to a nice new layer of snow on everything. missions went well, the temprature was still around 0. Missions along the rock face, and in the trees were challenging but fun. I snapped a shot of rock edge because it’s hard to describe. Like I said, not big, but difficult to climb in the snow, and naked. What you can’t see is it stretches for a ways behind me.

I knew that night was the midnight mission. I went to bed around 1am. It was -2 when I went to sleep. I was a little anxious about it. The wind had really picked up which kept me awake for a bit. That cottage is constantly creaking. I finally fell asleep to be woken up by that awful siren. It scared the crap out of me. I was super disoriented but was able to get up to do what I had to do. Jumping out of a nice warm bed to the freezing cold while half asleep was absolutely brutal.

It just felt so extra cold I could barely do it. If that door wasn't locked I would have gone back in and tried to hack my way out of it. But I was locked out. I tried to run down the laneway but it's steep and slippery. I don't remember the whole walk so well, just that half way out my feet were killing me and I was frozen. When I made it back my feet stung and I had no feeling in my toes. I just curled up in bed and eventually passed back out. I woke up again just after 9, knowing any time a mission would come up. I glanced at the thermometer outside to read exactly -20. I couldn't believe it. I went to bed and it was -2, now it was -20. I knew that day was going to be brutal.

It warmed up to a balmy -14 that day. :roll: Each walk was brutal on the feet. The cold I can handle, but on the feet that extreme temperature is really hard to deal with. They really hurt. I was scrambling to try to come up with some sort of protection. I tried tin foil but it didn't work, I had nothing else. Luckily I brought a crappy foot bath someone gave to me a long time ago. It worked only in the fact that it heated the water, but so poorly it was only ever luke warm. But that was hot enough for frozen toes. Mission after mission the pain slowly got worse. My feet are dry and cracked on the bottom. I got a nice cut on one of them too because when you're walking through snow that cold you sort of end up running even though you can't because of the terrain. They took some abuse that third day. The next day my toes felt like I was walking on little needles each step. So a bit of damage was done, but after the drive home they felt pretty normal again.

A bit of moisturizer will bring the softness back :) Overall it was great, now that I'm home I want to go up again. Maybe I can plan a couple days in February. We'll see.
Last edited by Phantom980 on 18 Apr 2014, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
This was sent to me, I loved it!
crazy

Post by crazy »

It's that time of the year again.... that I can delight myself reading about your wonderful adventures. Stay safe and keep on posting! :whip:

I had bad feeling when I read that you plan to swim under ice and from your description, it looks even more dangerous. Please don't try that again! If you want something similar to under-the-log missions, how about burying the card(s) under a big pile of snow, ice, rocks, logs or whatever. It would be hard to find and could take a long time, but certainly not that dangerous as swimming under the ice. For back to back missions, you could prepare some fake cards with the same number as one of the real cards. If you get this number, you would have to either retrieve all of them, or run there and back checking each one...

Another wat to get wet: put a card inside a bucket of water, the bucket somewhere high (e.g. on a tree). The only way to get it is to pull the rope, which makes the water pour over you and the card fall down. There are some obvious technical issues (how to prevent the water from freezing, how to prevent you from escaping the pouring water), of course, but maybe you can work something out. Or maybe you can program your house in such a way, that once you get into the shower or tub, the chance for the mission increases dramatically :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

Phantom,

Love your stories about playing out in the snow. I grew up in the north and even the thought of cold weather makes my fingertips and toes hurt. I am pretty sure I frostbit them a few times either ice skating, sledding or skiing. I love your idea of having the buzzer sound and then you have to perform the next task. So many possibilities...

Mr B
dimma

Post by dimma »

I dare you see where it leads :)
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

dimma wrote:I dare you see where it leads :)
OooOo! Without a doubt I'd try that in a heartbeat! I love that picture! Looks like a nice soft fresh layer of snow, still lightly coming down. Perfect conditions. :D

crazy wrote:I had bad feeling when I read that you plan to swim under ice and from your description, it looks even more dangerous. Please don't try that again! If you want something similar to under-the-log missions, how about burying the card(s) under a big pile of snow, ice, rocks, logs or whatever. It would be hard to find and could take a long time, but certainly not that dangerous as swimming under the ice. For back to back missions, you could prepare some fake cards with the same number as one of the real cards. If you get this number, you would have to either retrieve all of them, or run there and back checking each one...
After some thinking I've decided against doing the ice swim again (for now). Not in a forced manner anyways. If that mission had fallen on the last day when it was super cold it might have turned out different. I love the polar dips I do ever year. I also loved the new spin of having to walk down naked, then walk back soaked. That is something I may do next time after the missions are over. The only problem is I may walk down there, but without the mentality of being forced I'll probably chicken out and not actually go in. I lack the will power when there's other options :cry:. There's also the other option where the program could read the outside temperature, then if it's below lets say -5, it wont give the mission. I've dabbled into that idea a little but the programming logic seems a little more complex than saying only between this time. I still haven't quite figured it out. With these missions I definitely don't want any questionable code. I'm tempted to ask one of the programmers at work, but it'd be hard to explain out of context... I'd have to show them my program and explain what it's for hehe. I've been thinking about approaching this one programmer, he's very quiet and timid. Might make his day, orrrr just make me look like a freak.

The pile of snow is an excellent idea!!! One I will for sure use! I don't know why I didn't think of it. It'd be good with cuffs behind your back, so you have to sit down and use your feet to clear the snow. It's a long weekend this weekend in Canada... this might be my opportunity for a 2 mission day getaway. Not much time to tweak the program, and a long drive again :/. Plus I'd hit all the long weekend traffic, more chance of a snowmobiler (still pretty remote) up there. I'd have to leave tomorrow after work.... the cams show lots of snow from that storm.. I don't know what to do
crazy

Post by crazy »

Phantom980 wrote: I've dabbled into that idea a little but the programming logic seems a little more complex than saying only between this time. I still haven't quite figured it out. With these missions I definitely don't want any questionable code. I'm tempted to ask one of the programmers at work, but it'd be hard to explain out of context... I'd have to show them my program and explain what it's for hehe. I've been thinking about approaching this one programmer, he's very quiet and timid. Might make his day, orrrr just make me look like a freak.
I'm a professional programmer myself, and although I don't have any experience of programming the devices you use, all programming languages are similar to some extent and I can review the logic for you. If you like, PM me or just post the code here. There are probably more programmers on the forum that would be happy to help you.
Phantom980 wrote: The pile of snow is an excellent idea!!! One I will for sure use! I don't know why I didn't think of it. It'd be good with cuffs behind your back, so you have to sit down and use your feet to clear the snow.
Glad that you liked. I had some more elaborate ideas, i.e. dig a small cave in the snow and put the card inside it, so you have to crawl for it and then crawl back, hoping the cave will not collapse while you're inside. Of course, if it collapses, you should still be able do dig yourself out.

Or freeze the card inside a big piece of ice. It should be interesting to try to break the ice, being naked and having no tools at your disposal :P
Phantom980 wrote:It's a long weekend this weekend in Canada... this might be my opportunity for a 2 mission day getaway. Not much time to tweak the program, and a long drive again :/. Plus I'd hit all the long weekend traffic, more chance of a snowmobiler (still pretty remote) up there. I'd have to leave tomorrow after work.... the cams show lots of snow from that storm.. I don't know what to do
GO! :whip: :rofl:
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
Sub2323

Post by Sub2323 »

I loved the story. I was just wondering if there was any new missions from this past winter?
Beretta

Post by Beretta »

Love naked and bound in the snow stories!
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

Sub2323 wrote:I loved the story. I was just wondering if there was any new missions from this past winter?
Yes, the last post with the pictures was from this past winter.
crazy wrote:GO! :whip: :rofl:
I didn't end up going then, too far of a drive, and I need more time to prepare. From what I remember though that storm before the long weekend dropped a large amount of snow. Those conditions would of been perfect (if it wasn't too cold). All the old snow was almost gone, then a nice new deep layer. Deep snow is great, but is almost always layered. The bottom layers are usually crunchy icy snow which is just painful on the feet. But with a foot and a half of fresh soft snow... :D . Unfortunately it doesn't work out like that too often.

Normally I have a couple days booked off when I'm home alone and I'll do the trip, very schedule oriented. I think this winter I'll have things almost ready to go, then when they start talking about a big storm coming I'll just take a couple days off and drive up quick before it hits. The year I wrote the first post I was super lucky with the huge downfall of snow. But since summer is just starting now that's some ways away yet.

I need some kind of mission for the summer now. I mean the idea could be the same, except I could put the cards deep in the woods (would take a lot more time). That's one thing that's fun about summer, there's a fair number of natural trails up there. I try to go up at least once alone in the summer as well. Then I can do some hikes naked :) There's 2 trails that loop kind of back, they loop to the access road our cottage is off of, so you have to walk down the road a bit. It's gravel so it's hard on the feet. Then there's 2 more trails that just seem to go forever. Can't walk as fast barefoot because you don't want to cut your foot open. But it's something I've been doing for a long time, and generally the forest floor is quite walkable as long as you just keep an eye on where you step. It's a cool feeling when you just start walking into the woods, then realize an hour or more has gone by. You have to be mindful, but when you decide to turn back and think, you're over an hour away from anything in the middle of the woods naked and barefoot.

But again back to the missions, in the summer, there's nothing I can shut off to force me out to do them, and the whole point of them is that forced aspect.
oilelukoile

Post by oilelukoile »

Phantom980 wrote: But again back to the missions, in the summer, there's nothing I can shut off to force me out to do them, and the whole point of them is that forced aspect.
You can use a chastity belt with a dog shock collar, or something like that. Or much simpler and elegnatnee is to send a message to all your friends and to work with a detailed description of what is happening. You can even install a camera in the house and open it to access for everyone, or just write on public servers. I think this version of events can make to get out of the house. This is of course all in the case of gross violations.

Play save, have fun.
jjim

Post by jjim »

Wow, I can relate to this so much. I used to shovel both driveways barefoot. The exercise and wanting to finish before going inside makes a difference. The Himalayan Sherpas climb mountains barefoot in snow, or used to. And the natives of Tierra del Fuego dive deep to spear fish off Antarctica. No wetsuits, no speedos. Takes a little getting used to. I found, to prepare, it's best to build up to stuff like that (long barefoot hikes, not ice swimming). I used to jog barefoot for 2 to 4 miles a few times a week; but it's not a matter of ignoring pain, but building up at first, and stopping when I sense a wall of instinctive concern. Then, 2 days later, I find I naturally go further. With that schedule, in 2 to 3 weeks I went from shoddy attire on feet to barefoot walking for hours through the woods. But one year I was impatient and ignored the warnings first time out, and ended up with blisters that took a week or two to heal. The feet don't 'toughen up' so much, as the lazy muscles get strong and responsive to the stimulation. I found that barefoot, I began putting my toes down first; very different from wearing shoes. And, important. Toes first, always.

Harry Houdini did a river challenge with a hole in the ice. Nearly did him in. He got his goal but when he brought it back to the hole he went in, he couldn't find it. That is not good. The current carried him downstream. But, he found a thin layer of air under the ice, and periodically paused to suck in air, until he found his way out. Don't remember how long, but almost all of the crowd went home, being sure that he was long dead.

By the way, your writing is very impressive. It's excellent. Hey, get a pseudonym and get published!!
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

Here we are again! It's mission time yet again! On a quick sad note, over the summer I separated from my husband, amicably thankfully, but it's been very hard, and for those who know me a bit, the house and all the equipment with it was sold. I did keep the cottage out of the deal which allows me to still have my getaways. This is very important now as I live in the city and don't have the outdoor freedom I once did. Anyways not to dwell, I'll keep this on topic.

I finally bought a set of thumb/toe cuffs. I don't know why I never had these before but they're great. I've played around with them quite a bit. I can get them off by myself, but there isn't much I can do with them solo. It is absolutely impossible to walk with them on your toes, you can't even hop, or barely turn without leaning heavily against something. But, using your hands you can shuffle along the ground on your butt with them. You lift yourself with your heels and hands and slide forward, then set yourself down, extend your legs and repeat. It's a slow process because you have to keep your toes aligned or it hurts. Then I added handcuffs to the mix. I have a 2 link chain on my pair so they're short, but offer a bit of flexibility. I handcuff myself behind my back, this greatly reduces mobility. Depending on your flexibility, you can only move about a foot to foot and a half each shuffle. Standing up from sitting like this though is very hard. Normally when handcuffed behind my back I can work my arms under my feet so my arms are in front, but with toe cuffs I can't do that anymore. But still wasn't challenging enough. So to top it off I add a crotch rope. I actually use a chain but rope would work too, maybe with some knots, chain makes you be more careful because it can pinch lady bits. The chain goes around my stomach, down the middle and attaches to the handcuffs behind my back with a small pad lock.

The chain is short so I have even less range of motion with my arms which ultimately means I can only shuffle a couple of inches at a time. It takes a lot of effort and time to move a short distance now. Each shuffle forward pulls the chain tight between my legs, and only to get a few inches of movement. This also restricts how high you can lift your butt off the ground to slide forward too. Only a slight bit or you end up pulling on the chain, and you have no slack left to move forward with. So I've placed keys at one end of the house and have had to shuffle my way from the other end to get them. I usually put them on a small table so I have to try to stand up, which with the crotch chain keeps you somewhat bent over. I have to get my position perfect before I stand because with nothing to lean on, there’s no way to move or turn with the toe cuffs. If I can't reach the keys I have to painfully sit down, adjust and try again. Then with a little struggling I can unlock the handcuffs, then the rest.

So it's a lot of fun, and an interesting predicament for sure. But I want it to be yet more challenging, and what better opportunity than in the snow. I have purposely not tried this in the snow, I have an idea what to expect but I'm very excited to try. I plan to set the keys at the opposite corner of the deck (at the cottage). This is about 25-30 feet away and down a step. 10-15 feet takes about 2-4 minutes to cross inside on a warm flat floor.

I had a very hard time coming up with a way to force myself to do this. But in light of the situation life has put me in, I've decided to explore the voyeur side of me a bit deeper. Over the few years this post has been active, there's been a small handful those intrigued enough to write me about it all, a couple of them who didn't turn out to be super creepy I have become close online friends with. These friendships have developed enough for me to feel comfortable being seen on camera doing what I do without worry my image will end up all over the internet. It's a nice little group of four, including myself, and they themselves have become friends too. These three were probably the closest, and most supportive friends I had during my separation. They've become very important to me. With that being said, and some difficult programming later, this year I've incorporated them into my missions. Now to anyone planning to write me to give cam access, it doesn't work like that so please don't waste your time.

This year I'll leave running the program up to them, they will also be my backup method should there be any issues. They each have full access the cameras, and during 'their' missions, control to everything else. The system itself has a built in chat room, one which will be private for them, and one I can see. Just before I head up my account will be disabled, so I will have no control over any of it.

This year is a little different where I will be planning my trip based on weather. Now we've already had a perfect snowstorm but I was unable to make the trip. So from Jan 1'st I'll be watching the forecast up there and waiting for a big snow storm to hit. Typically a snow storm will be in the -1 to -6 temp range which is perfect, then after a couple days the temp drops. So if I can time it right for the storm I'll have fresh soft snow with temperatures that aren’t too cold to be out in. I will leave early in the morning to hopefully get there around noon, giving me a few hours of light to setup and hang the cards. This year it will be 3 mission days, with 10 fixed missions a day. In addition each friend will be given 2 missions that they can run at any time. The criteria of their missions is entirely up to them too. What can be asked of me is obviously somewhat restricted, and due to camera quality, watching will be hindered. Through the various cameras they can see every direction around the cottage, but distance is limited. Inside too, cameras only film the main room, not the bedroom or bath. I’ve asked them to not tell me beforehand what the missions will consist of.

So the idea is, at any time they can run one of their missions day or night, this puts the program on hold until they've clicked 'end'. They will provide instruction on what I am to do, which I must obey. If I don't they have full control of the systems to punish me until I complete the task to satisfaction. The longer I take the longer it offsets the other missions. I told them they can ask me to do anything within reason, and which is easily enough done in my state and with current equipment. Now I've gave them some examples like, I have to go out and make a snow angel for 1 minute face up and face down. They have access to sound (and chirp) the outdoor siren to use as a guide for timing ect.., or go lay motionless in the snow for x minutes, or (as a runner) I have to run to a certain spot, which with my dog's GPS collar they can monitor, which can be kinda farther than other missions. Or I have to crawl once around the cottage. They know the kinds of things I like to do, I said make the tasks tough, they can add elements like handcuffs, leg cuffs, spreader bar, clamps, toys, or requirements like I have to take a shower just before I go, So example, attach handcuffs & leg cuffs. Shower until the water turns off and immediately go outside and to the start of the loop of the lane and in fresh snow lay down with arms overhead until the siren chirps. I'd have no idea how long I'd have to stay there, and once it's over I'd still have to make my way around the loop back to the cottage taking baby steps with my legs cuffed. Standing in the shower they could cut the hot water for the last 30 seconds soaking me with cold water before I have to go lay in the snow. Exciting as hell but it'll be torturous in the moment. :) I kinda want the shower to go cold on me once hehe.

One of the missions one of them will have to make me do is the toe cuffs. When instructed I'll sit on the floor and lock my toes together. I'll attach the crotch chain, and thread it through, and finish by locking it to the handcuffs. I'll top it off with a small spreader between my knees to hold me open for the duration. Finally I will close the cuffs behind my back. Once locked in, upon approval of the person running the mission, they'll unlock the door and I can begin. I'm super excited for this one because I can picture what it'll be like sitting at the open door completely alone, stripped naked and cuffed in a way restricting movement. This is the excitement I get planning this stuff. Sitting there with cold air pouring over me, knowing the longer I wait the worse it'll be. Knowing that the cold air I'll feel is nothing compared to what I'll be about to endure. Forced to a situation where I have to willfully slide myself forward from the warm dry floor into a wall of freezing foot deep snow completely naked, then having to drag myself inches at a time to cross the entire deck to get to keys that I won’t be able to reach without trying to stand up partially. All the while my legs held open literally forcing me to drag myself through funnelling the snow between my legs, for me to ride over one inch at a time. All while being watched. To top it all off, I have no idea how it will actually be trying to move in the snow. It's difficult on flat floor in warm conditions, so I have a big unknown as well. :)

From a previous idea on here too, I will be burying one of the cards under a big pile of snow in which I’ll need to dig out naked.

Well I want to write more but am out of time. So perhaps I'll get on again where I can write before I go, or I might just end up going and can write about it when I get back.

Either way Happy new year everyone!
natq

Post by natq »

Sad to hear about the separation.
This new style of running the missions sounds interesting, now with additional benevolent dictators in addition to the evil machine. :twisted:
amystep

Post by amystep »

First off I want to say love your missions. I wish I had the re-souses that would allow me to do some missions like that.
I have a few suggestions that you might think about for your next set of missions.

1. I think you should somehow chain your one blanket to your bed, that way when you are board watching tv or making supper you won't be able to be wrapped up in your blanket. Its easy to forget that you Are truly Naked when covered up in a blanket. Also preventing you from taking it outside with you.

2. I think it would be appropriate if when you fail leaving your warm cottage in the 12 seconds after a mission starts, that one of your punishments mean no supper. Good girls go to bed warm and full. Girls that are naughty go to bed without supper. I figure you could do this by having your automation shut off power to your stove and microwave from 4:30 pm to 8am the next day. And during mission days you only have frozen food. That way without a stove or microwave to thaw out your food you will have to wait for power to return to your appliances the next morning. You should still have a coffee maker to make warm beverages to help warm your core.

3. Another punishment: Install a magnetic lock on your bathroom door like you did for the closet but have the system lock it at 6pm and not unlock till 9am the next morning. This way if you have to pee at night :oops: you will be forced outside again. And you could even keep your wine in the bathroom for more of an incentive to hurry your little butt out the door when a mission starts (don't want to be without your wine DO YOU).

4. Some how schedule a delivery to your cottage between 11 am and 4 pm. If the delivery person shows up when a mission starts you will have to stay in the cottage knowing that you either just lost supper or bathroom privileges for that night. Or if he arrives while your in an active mission you have to hide and wait for him to leave before you are allowed to re enter your home. Just make sure it is a delivery that you don't have to sigh for otherwise he will keep trying. :rofl:

These are just a few ideas I thought it would be fun to put you through. Happy New Year to you and push yourself but more important, play it safe and be safe. Hope you can go soon
Phantom980

Post by Phantom980 »

:( I wrote a whole response to that last post, and it never posted for some reason.

Anyways, to sum it up quick, the cottage has been completly offline for a couple weeks now, I didn't know what the reason was, BUT since I'm here now :) it was as simple as the outdoor antenna was knocked out but a broken tree. Luckily a very easy fix. All is running.

As for the ideas, #1 I've had myself, and now that you had it too, this year I've decided to do that. I bought some 1" wide flanged rings for heavy tarps and attached them to two blankets and a towel. One blanket on the bed, one on the couch (where I spend most of my time) and the towel is in the kitchen. I decided to not put it in the bathroom to not have that option to dry off quick if I need to get outside.

#2, I like the idea, but food is my energy source. I kinda get punished if I'm cooking and the power turns off already.

#3. I like my wine! It adds something to this all I can't quite explain. BUT, when I read this I gave serious thought to it. At home I pre-programmed the additional code into the software. I had to bring it with me (meaning I'm not locked out of the system as of yet) because the cottage server was offline. I'm jsut testing it all now to hopefully go live tomorrow. Luckily I have a small audience that can rescue me should the program crash. I've rigged up an ugly ugly lock to the door, with wires running along the floor to the panel, but it's working. What I took from your idea is, if I go over my 12 seconds more than twice a day, the bathroom will lock for the rest of the night, unlocking at 6 am. In addition, I couldn't help myself, I have the bathroom lock at 9pm until 5 am regardless. That's how I can punish myself with the wine. I've added in the option that of the three who have access to sign in and give me manual tasks, if I plead a case and get a unanimous vote of all who are signed in, they can grant me a per basis usage of the facilities. I imagine I would have to do something each time to get it, or they just may say no meaning I have to go outside :/

#4 No deliveries will come out to this place, maybe with a lot of $ but it all goes to a PO box if something were to come here. The only thing is the guy who clears the laneway sometimes comes to check up. Just my luck though, I haven't been able to get a hold of him, and because it's not plowed I couldn't get down the lane either. I had to trek it in knee deep snow and carry everything. Normally for my missions I don't bring much but I had extra stuff with me to get this bathroom lock to work. I left messages with on his phone from a week ago so who knows he could just come. It worries me lol.

So, the cards are all hung, the lock is in place, code has been uploaded, but barely tested. So tonight I put all clothing and blankets away in the closet, and tomorrow starts my 3 days of missions! The temperature is supposed to drop horribly though on Monday, so if it does that again, I'll have to abort. The last thing I have to add, and I forget if I wrote about it already, but I bought a tin of that wax that you put on dogs feet so they can walk in snow without their feet freezing. I'm not sure if it'll do anything but it's worth a try. Maybe I can get an extra few minutes outside with it, who knows.

Anyways, wish me luck :)