My Bedtime Bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Lotharjulz

My Bedtime Bondage

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My Bedtime Bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I don't know when or if I will ever really try sleeping in bondage, but my dabbling has revealed it to be a distraction at the least. I am also a fussy sleeper. Everything has to be just so.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I think the main point in a Dom/sub relationship such as Lotharjulz is living thatit's not about how you want things, or you not enjoying sleeping in bondage. If your Master/Mistress wishes it to be so, you will sleep in bondage and just deal with it :gag:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
seylen

Post by seylen »

Sometimes I like to be motionless in bondage or tied with a rope. My partner and I occasionally experiment and try different bindings. We especially like to repeat what we see in xxxhd videos. It gives a new sensation and some spice to our sex. But I don't imagine how I can sleep restricted in my movements. I turn over a lot when I sleep. Sometimes I even go to sleep on the couch in the living room to let my partner sleep in comfort. Maybe I'll agree to try sleeping motionless someday, but for now it's hard to imagine.
Last edited by seylen on 04 May 2023, 08:06, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

seylen wrote:I sometimes like to be motionless in a bondage or tied with a rope. But I don't imagine how I can sleep restricted in my movements.
Only start slowly: such as only put on handcuffs and/or ankle cuffs that are not connected to each other so that you can move freely but still feel the cuffs.
Or connect only one ankle with a long rope to the bottom of the bed: you can then move freely, but it is not possible to get out of the bed before untying the rope. Every night you shorten the rope. :mrgreen:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

wayne

Post by wayne »

Lotharjulz wrote:...
I mostly just lock metal cuffs on my ankles with a chain connecting them before going to bed.
wayne

Post by wayne »

kinbaku wrote:
seylen wrote:I sometimes like to be motionless in a bondage or tied with a rope. But I don't imagine how I can sleep restricted in my movements.
Only start slowly: such as only put on handcuffs and/or ankle cuffs that are not connected to each other so that you can move freely but still feel the cuffs.
Or connect only one ankle with a long rope to the bottom of the bed: you can then move freely, but it is not possible to get out of the bed before untying the rope. Every night you shorten the rope. :mrgreen:

[Wayne] If you have a bed with metal head and foot boards, this should be easy.
these have multiple connection points which is perfect if you know a sleep walker.
Just cuff the person's ankle to the foot of the bed and that person is going nowhere.
wayne

Post by wayne »

kinbaku wrote:

[wayne] I do just that. Sleeping in leg irons is no problem but handcuffs make sleeping difficult. It's when I move around they can be very uncomfortable
I found that the longer the chain is, the better I sleep. An extra pair of leg irons on the wrists works well for sleeping in. When locked on all the way
to the smallest limit, they fit perfectly snug on my wrists and I can sleep better this way.