Nipple torture++

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Nipple torture++

Post by KinkInSpace »

After my experience in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14588 I wanted to take the last portion of it a step further.

This means, prepare for the bondage, have a 1 hour video ready to play, cover my nipples in Tabasco Scorpion sauce (will now be abbreviated as TSS in this post) and immediately after, estim them with bipolar clamps using channel 2's green pattern.

I did so and wow, this was a ride.

At first, the estim did not feel super powerful, but the burning feeling of the TSS made my nipples more sensitive over time. The clamps themselves started to hurt more, and of course the burning got more intense. The estim was felt, but got overpowered by the rest. Of course, I had to increase the estim to match the rising pain of the TSS, so Mistress ordered me to do +2 on the estim control every time the slave in the movie got a different form of nipple torture. The video had like 10 different sections with different torture, and I knew that from scanning the video before engaging it in the session.

Only 15 minutes in, the estim was already seriously felt, but the burning feeling of the TSS was not far behind, let alone the fact that the clamps got more and more painful themselves. Halfway through, the burning feeling of the TSS was really strong, and the estim complimented this even further making it the worst I've ever felt on my nipples. It was painful enough that I can consider this really close to my limit, and it was tolerable enough to not yet induce an orgasm. The estim was strong enough to really hurt, but not strong enough to send me into subspace. The burning also really hurt, and they complimented each other really well. It was hard to get used to the feeling.

Estim was pushed further due to the movie and even though it hurt even more, it helped getting over the burning feeling, also because that was starting to wear off a little. The estim was becoming orgasm inducing though, but I kept the increasing to a slow pace to stop the orgasm from being induced. 40 minutes in, I had to do -5 in the intensity to stop an orgasm, but as it passed, I felt I relaxed and got past that critical point quickly. +5 on the intensity was done and I was able to hold back an orgasm that started to form again. At this point I think I got a ruined orgasm, as the pain in my nipples increased a bit and I felt more relaxed. This helped me to go even higher on the estim, but although the burning effect from the TSS had reduced quite a bit, the burning effect from the clamp being on this long got stronger and stronger, and not to mention, my nipples are very sensitive at this point, with estim hitting it hard.

At 48 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore and Mistress allowed me to stop the estim entirely. The pain on my nipples was still bad with the estim off, because the clamps themselves were very painful. I was allowed to take them off too. This hurt really badly. With them off, I noticed I had to pee, which usually also doesn't help stopping an orgasm, and Mistress allowed me to pause the video and pee.
On the toilet, I also had to poop a little bit, which is probably why I had to pee in the first place, as I had peed before the session started.

Back from the toilet, the last minutes of the video were watched and my nipples felt so much better with the estim and clamps off. The TSS did not feel hot anymore either, and I could actually not see any residual TSS on them.

After the movie ended, I was tired, and decided to go to sleep. Pressing my arms against my nipples to get into a sleeping position was painful still, but I managed to get some sleep.

Once up and about, I cleaned my nipples with dry paper and it did not give me any burning feeling. There was no residual TSS on the paper either. I also cleaned my hands and went on with my business.
A bit later, I squeezed my nipples with my fingers to feel how sensitive they were, and they were very sensitive still.

I was curious if my nipples had any TSS left that may have been transferred to my fingers now as in the past I had something close to my eyes and using my finger actually got a very small amount of TSS in my eyes.

So after releasing my nipples and not seeing anything on my fingers, I pressed my tongue against one of my fingers, and it instantly burned.

I went to clean my nipples with proper wet stuff and paper towel and now saw residual TSS coming off. Cleaning hands again.

Later squeezing my nipples, and just to be sure, licked them again, instant burn on my tongue... wow...

Anyway, that was my session. It is a very scary dare for anyone that wants to get close to their limits, and it is recommended to do a session with TSS first like in the other post just to know what it will do.
Also, classic TS is not as painful as this, and although it can also be used with estim (I have done it) you don't nearly get close to your limit as with this, and it is actually a huge thrill to get that close.
This actually felt like real torture, whereas with classic TS, it would not have had.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.