Bondage: Extended Chair tie

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Mikel

Bondage: Extended Chair tie

Post by Mikel »

Reading through the forum brings back a lot of memories for me, this one popped in mind making me laugh now at how stupid WE were back then and how much fun it was.

I had started dating a woman, (Gina, not real name) Gina had intrigued me from the first time I saw her in the extremely tight shiny black long skirt and steep high heels she had worn to where everyone at the time hung out. it only took one evening for her to blurt out how much she loved bondage and S&M. I was quite shocked at her admission having never dated someone so into what I was. a few weeks later Gina was my girl often being led around by me at clubs by a leash. I found out she often wore tight belts around her upper thighs to limit her stride under her daily dresses making me fall for her even more.

One evening she was at my apartment having arrived with a mystery bag that she had set in the closet as soon as she came in. After some light playing she asked if she could make a request for her evening attire. I didn't need to be asked twice for anything from her so I agreed watching her jump to her high heeled feet and scramble to the closet. When she returned she was standing in front of me wearing only her two thigh belts, high heels with a band of silver tape running between her legs.
Her request was to be taped to a chair, I didn't know it then but her request was actually to be mummified to a chair, she explained what she wanted telling me once fully wrapped she wanted it to be at least two hours or as long as I wanted. She knew enough to give me and demonstrate her safe noise, humming happy birthday, so I would know if she was in trouble or not since she wanted her head wrapped as well.

I was stunned having always wanted to do something like that so I agreed picking one of my heavy kitchen table chairs enjoying the fact that when she sat down all the way to the back her feet were off the floor. I spent 45 minutes wrapping her from her feet to her shoulders, being instructed on tension and placement along the way unable to hide my own excitement. When she was engulfed she explained about the remote in her purse explaining the strip of tape between her legs, but first wanted to "Pay" me for helping her live a fantasy. It took a little maneuvering to get her bound body in position but she relieved my "tension" expertly giggling when she was finished. I leaned the chair back being told to hurry up and finish her off explaining how she wanted her head wrapped for total coverage.

I had used all the silver tape she had brought luckily I had several rolls of unused clear packing tape that I had used to cover the last few bare spots of skin. I did as she wanted wrapping her beautiful face and head being very careful around her neck asking every pass if it was too tight scared I might choke her until she was sitting in a heavy wooden chair with her feet just off the floor her body covered in sliver tape with her head, face and neck wrapped in layers of clear packing tape. I sat staring at her for a long time watching her breathe and test her bonds even daring her to break free telling if she did she would get to do anything she wanted to me. She struggled for a few minutes mightily before sitting still and just breathing through her nose. For about an hour I stroked and prodded her body pinching her breasts even pulling her head back further and taping it pulled back each time I tormented her she seemed to almost purr. I had never been in a situation like this and was sort of lost what to do so I got me another beer grabbing some ice and sat teasing her for another hour listening to her moans then whines unaware she was trying to get me to use the remote.

When I did finally remember the remote I turned it on high listening to her squeal and watching her twists and wiggle as far as she could for several minutes before turning it off laughing at her reactions having no idea that high speed was quite torturous in her current state of compression. I played with the remote and its speeds for an hour on and off leaving her grunting and moaning every time I turned it off. I looked at the clock having noticed the time when we started seeing it had been a little over three hours. I asked her again if she was OK getting a nod she was then asked if she wanted out with her nodding NO. I laughed and said If you don't get out now it going to be in the morning because I'm going to bed. She giggled nodding her head OK making me shake my own head in disbelief. I toyed with her for another hour drinking the rest of my beer leaning her back and twisting the chair on one leg even lying her on her side ordering her to get loose amazed at how hard she could struggle but I never turned on the remote again. I had leaned her back so her head was resting on the arm of my couch keeping my arm draped over her shoulder playing with her taped up breasts watching TV picking up the remote and turning it on its lowest setting. Gina hummed in appreciation and we sat there like normal people would do.

I was awakened by a loud howling moan, I jumped to my feet trying to clear my inebriated mind as to what could be making the noise turning and seeing her whole body flexing and twisting under the tight tape scaring the hell out of me. I waited until she stopped moaning lifting her to a seated position again asking if she was OK, groggily she nodded she was so I spent a moment stroking her warm tape covered body before asking if she wanted out yet? She nodded she did so I grabbed the scissors she had brought with her and carefully cut away the tape from her head so she could speak if she needed to. First thing from her sweat soaked mouth," you are such a bastard!" I thought I had really screwed up actually stepping away from her as she opened her eyes then smiled, "That was the cruelest thing anyone has ever done, Thank you!" going on about how much fun the teasing of the low vibrations had been and that nobody had ever teased her like that continuing to thank me explaining that had been the best orgasm she had ever had, (hence the terrifying noise) She also stressed to me how much she was going to thank me when she was free. I started to cut some more tape when she asked me if she could stay wrapped a little longer so I stopped telling her I need to get some sleep with her suggesting to take her to the bedroom and she would wake me if she needed to.

I set her next to the bed still in shock over what had happened lying down and going directly to sleep leaving her facing the far wall so she spent the next few hours staring into the dark corner. When I woke again she was still sitting there wrapped tightly to the chair making me think "It wasn't a dream" I stroked her face and head seeing her smile sleepily so I asked her again if she wanted out and she nodded she did. It didn't take as long to free her since I cut along the wooden chair helping her to the bed and went a showered myself. By the time I came out of the shower she had regained most of her composure and sat on the bed smiling pulling me to her quickly unbuttoning my pants and gave me my first morning blow job. when she was done she asked if she could stay there while I was at work being told yes and I left smiling.

The things that woman and I did will never be duplicated and I miss her adventurous spirit and her daringness to push the limits and mine and would thank her a thousand times for teaching me the myriad of things she taught me.
Lotharjulz

Re: Bondage: Extended Chair tie

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

Thank you, It's nice to remember sometimes.

Mikel
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

How I wish.