Nipples, say hello to Tabasco

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Nipples, say hello to Tabasco

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have experience playing with hot sauce. I've used Tabasco Classic on my nipples and it is very enjoying, even though it is also quite the experience.

When I talk about Tabasco Classic, I'm talking about this one: https://www.tabasco.com/hot-sauces/original-red-sauce/

There are forum topics here from me playing with this sauce, and its nice. Gives a good painful feeling, but nothing I can't handle. It slowly builds up, gets strong, and eventually wears off. Afterwards, the nipples are very sensitive, and another session is even worse.

This sauce has never driven me past my limits though. Never did I feel so much pain that I wanted to cry or wanted the pain to stop.

So I wanted more.

There's a youtube channel called Hot Ones, where they eat chicken wings with hot sauce and they add heat to the chickens, making it more and more painful to eat the wings.

So I know there are hotter sauces out there, and my nipples wanted more pain.

I first bought the hot sauces from the super market and was terribly let down. The super market does sell the Tabasco Classic one, but apparently, that is their hottest sauce. Its hard to say because there are sauces that claim to be hotter, but so far, on my nipples the Tabasco sauce is unbeaten by any of them.

So After searching for the hot ones sauces, I found a store in the Netherlands dedicated to selling hot sauces, and they definitely have stronger sauces. I bought a few sauces from them with higher ratings that should all be worse than the Tabasco Sauce, so I felt like I was in for a treat. The site does not offer the exact scoville value, but they work with labels that give me a rough idea of what to expect. They do also sell the Tabasco classic one, and to my surprise, they also sell a Tabasco Scorpion version, an extra spicy version of the classic Tabasco sauce. I got 2 different sauces and the Tabasco Scorpion sauce from them. See here for more: https://www.tabasco.com/hot-sauces/scorpion-sauce/

The Tabasco Scorpion was my backup plan in case the other sauces were not that good.

Well, they were not that good. I felt them having potential, but the sauces was too thick, making it hard to get absorbed into the skin, and thus not do much.

This was a while ago, and the Tabasco Scorpion sauce was still unopened, ready to potentially torture my nipples.

Last Sunday was the day that my nipples were due for torture.

It was Sunday morning when I had prepared a 65 minute video to watch while my nipples would burn away by Tabasco Scorpion with my hands tied.

With everything prepared and my hands were one action away to be tied, and the movie ready to be watched, the bottle was opened and I was ready to pour Tabasco Scorpion on my nipples.
I hestitated a bit, but this is what I wanted and craved for.

I turned the bottle upside down, but the sauce did not drip out. It was more solid than the classic one which is more watery. I tried shaking the bottle a few times to get it flowing, but it just did not come out.
Eventually I managed to press the bottle opening into my nipples (the opening is small though) and got a few drips of Tabasco sauce on my nipples. Enough to feel that it was starting to burn, but not enough to cover my whole Nipples as the plan was.

I settled for this result as a trial run, put the bottle away and tied myself up to watch the movie for 65 minutes.

The Tabasco Scorpion was definitely doing its job and surpassed the other non-tabasco sauces easily. In some ways it was on par with the classic version, but that was to be expected as there was very little on my nipples. This was a good thing, because that told me that lots of sauce would really be so much worse.

The sauce was doing its job well at 5 minutes in, and it felt like separate waves of being bad, then being okay, then being worse.

Every wave, felt more serious than the last, but after 30 or so seconds, that wave would pass and the feeling would fade away again.

At the 50 or so mark, the feeling was less strong as before even though it was still nice and strong. At 65 minutes when the movie ended, I felt like the sauce had worn off. It was still somewhat there, but not nearly as much as it could have been. I cleaned up and there was little residual effect.

I felt very horny, and decided to add 15 minutes of extra pain. Again I placed some sauce on my nipples, but again, it just did not want to drip out. A different video of 15 minutes was watched, and I was tied up again.
The burning was really nice and strong and when the video ended, still on-going.

At this time, it got close to lunch time, so I decided to just wipe it off and get out.
This seriously activated the sauce and it was stronger than ever. It really hurt without anything I could do for it, but eventually settled down. It took about 1 hour for that effect to wear off.
This is most likely also due to the fact that it is a combination of 2 sessions.

But I wanted more. I wanted my nipples covered in the sauce, so I got a cotton swap to get the sauce out fully and smear it on my nipples. Later that day, A third session was performed.

A movie of 74 minutes this time, nipples fully covered by Tabasco Scorpion Sauce, using a cotton swap to get it out. After the cotton swap was inserted once, the sauce felt free to come out on its own, and it was easier to pour it on my nipples.

The sauce was pretty hot and caused some good pain, but because it is less liquidy, it seems like the absorbion rate is slower and thus the effect is less strong. But it happened faster and longer, so in essence, this is still a better sauce than the classic.

During the movie, if my nipples got erect, they would seriously hurt, but if they were not, it was doable. It hurt, but not super bad. I did have occasions where I felt like it was maybe too much, but it never actually was.

Once the movie was over, I wanted more. My nipples were still covered in Tabasco Scorpion sauce, and my sadistic mind wanted to test one last thing.

Another movie of 15 minutes was found, this time my DG-LAB estim box with bipolar nipple clamps was added to the mix. The metal parts of the plastic clamps were smeared with tabasco scorpion sauce, and then attached to my nipples. The DG-LAB was setup using only channel B, green preset, and the estim was turned on.

The clamps themselves already felt pretty strong compared to what it normally does, because my nipples were over sensitive at this point. The estim was increased to be felt enough, and it was wonderful. A very strong feeling because of the combination of estim and Tabasco sauce. But my sadistic mind wanted more, and a few times, I had to press up 5 times. Every time, that was quite a leap and caused me a bit of getting used to. But I got used to it still.

At one point, I had to increase them again. But this time, 5 was not needed. 10 was. I increased the intensity by 10 and this was so much more than thought. It hurted quite a bit, but at the same time felt really good. The estim and Tabasco sauce caused different pain and they combined well. It got harder and harder for me to not orgasm. The estim was strong enough at this point that I did not require to go any higher. That would definitely result in an orgasm anyway.

I was struggling to fight the pain and other weird sensations going on in my nipples and although I liked it, it was not a likable estim feeling. But the combination of it being far more sensitive due to the tabasco sauce and its burning effect helped.

As the movie progressed, my mind kept going to my nipples and what it felt more and more, until eventually the orgasm came so quick that I could not stop it anymore.

After the orgasm, my nipples were still being tortured by tabasco sauce and estim. I stopped the estim, took off the clamps and cared for the orgasm.

My nipples were still very much covered in tabasco sauce and I knew I had to clean it.

I cleaned it and that released a whole lot of unforeseen pain. This was a huge mistake, but a mistake I had to deal with.

I got after sun milky cream to caress for my nipples but it only helped so much.

I got the sensation down to the point where if my nipples did not touch anything, it wouldn't be so bad. But if my nipples touched anything, even the inside of my clothes, it was like huge needles were inserted in my nipples instantly.

This pain lasted far longer than I thought it would. About 1 day to be more exact. The next day, I had to work, and when waking up, my nipples were still very sensitive and any touch would feel amplified by 1000. I managed to get dressed and although it hurt to just wear a t-shirt, I had to go to work, so I got fully dressed.

I got used to the feeling and it subsided a bit. At the end of the workday, I tested and touching my nipples was now possible. Squeezing in them still hurt a lot though and that would bring the pain back, but it was now not as bad as the days before.

Currently, we're 2 days later and my nipples are still very sensitive when it comes to squeezing in them, but touching is fine now. Sleeping is still a bit challenging.

It was great, and I definitely want to do estim and tabasco combination again, as it felt like the holy grail, but it needs planning and definitely not 3 sessions with tabasco sauce on the same day. lol
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.