Wow, now I'm wiped out! That was a good one!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Ghostgirl

Wow, now I'm wiped out! That was a good one!

Post by Ghostgirl »

Hello, so recently I purchased a two hour ice lock. I had been itching to try it out and I finally did. I started last night. So I got home early from work last night. I had been imagining what I was going to do to myself all day at work and all through the drive through traffic (ugh). Needless to say, by the time I got home I was pretty worked up. When I got home I did my welcome home ritual with my dogs. Before taking them for their walk I locked my ankle shackles, wrist cuffs, and collar on. Since it is winter, no one is going to notice them under my jeans and winter coat plus scarf. They seemed to take an extra long time. It was like they knew what I was going to do and were messing with me. After getting them home and fed I was ready.

I pulled out my box of bondage gear and started sorting through it. I pulled out my double-dildo panty that locks on and nodded my head. I had not been able to use it since I bought due to my weight. I had bought the size I thought I was, not the size I was. After losing some weight I was going to finally be able to fit into it. Or...heehee...fit it into me. I sorted through my gags, locking ball gag, locking bit gag, locking spider gag, satin gag, large 2 inch ball with tape, and my locking penis gag. I decided I was going to get all of my orifices fucked and went with the locking penis gag. I also pulled out my clover nipple clamps. I looped the chain through my collar D-ring and let them hang there for now.

I stripped out of my clothes and then laying back on the bed I applied a large amount of lube to the panty dildos and also liberally applied it to and in my vagina and ass. When everything was lubed up I started maneuvering them into their holes. Because I was putting them both in at the same time, it felt like I was getting double fucked. I was so hyped up by now. I got them slid and shoved into place and did a preliminary fastening on the sides. I got up and felt the dildos trying to slide out. So I did some maneuvering and got them back into place. And all the time I was slowly cinching the sides tighter and tighter to hold the dildos in. I finally got to where I had a nice wedgy in the back and a bit of camel toe in front and I felt really really stuffed. Every step I took I could feel the dildos moving around inside of me. I gathered up my selections and took them to the living room. I then went back into the bedroom for the body tape and my Magic Wand. I also grabbed my baggy of locks, keys, and smaller connecting chains.

Back out in the living room I had decided to do a hogtie with the ice lock. I was going to use my new lengths of chain that I got from Home Depot and I was going to loop the wrist chain over the ankle chain and pull them up with a lock on one wrist and the ice lock on the other. I felt that would be safe because the ice lock would come apart and free my wrists. I set the keys on the coffee table and kneeled down on the floor. I put the penis gag in my mouth and cinched it until it was tight enough that I could not push the dildo out at all. Then I locked it in place. Every lock click sent a thrill through me. I knew I was one step closer to being helpless in submission. I reached over to the coffee table and took out my earbuds and put them in my ears ready for my submission hypnosis playlist. I had three hours of submission hypnosis and affirmations setup in a playlist on YouTube. I jammed my Magic Wand up into crotch and set it vibrating. When I found the magic spot where it was buzzing on both dildos I taped it to my leg using the body tape. I locked my ankles together. The I reached over and clicked play on my phone. The soft, sultry tones of a Domme Kink Hypno I have followed for years started playing. My mind is so attuned to her voice that I start trancing almost immediately. I reached up and got my blindfold ready. I tied it really snug around my eyes and then pushed it up onto my forehead. Then I fastened the ice lock to one of my wrist cuffs and the chain to the ice lock. I clipped the clover clamps onto my nipples. I whimpered quite a bit with this. Quickly, before I changed my mind I pulled my blindfold down over my eyes. I put my hands behind my back and looped the chain around my ankle chain and pulled it up to my other wrist. I did a mental checklist first. As eager as I was to get lost in sub-space I did not want to be THAT person who got stuck. I checked my keys, mentally reviewed my ice lock setup and that it would release me. Then before my nipples could convince me to remove their torture and after being 100% certain, I clicked the lock. I smiled a huge smile as I gave playful tug at my bonds.

I slowly maneuvered myself down onto the floor and onto my belly. I immediately noticed what was wrong. The hogtie was way too loose. It allowed me room to grab my keys off of the coffee table. My pussy was already dripping, my mind was starting to melt. But I was determined to have that escape-proof scenario. I grabbed the keys and loosed my wrist with the lock. I thought about how I could fix it. I decided to shorten the chain between my ankles. Then there wouldn't be as much slack. I wiggled over to my book shelf and put the keys up on the highest shelf. Then I lowered myself back to the floor and once again place, before my nipples could do much more complaining, I again reached down and looped my wrist chain around my ankle chain and locked it to my wrist cuff. I lowered myself down to the floor and got onto my belly. The hogtie was much more satisfactory. My legs were pulled way up and my wrists were pulled tight down my back and over my butt. My shoulders were pulled back. I knew in an hour or so I was going to start aching, but at that moment my crotch, which had been getting constant stimulation decided to let go. I was half-in subspace and having a skyrocketing orgasm. My body shook with pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through me. Since my vibrator wasn't one that shut off, it kept going, peaking me and keeping my at the edge.

In the meantime my mind was melting from the orgasms and the hypno trance. I have never felt so submissive in my life. At that moment I was wishing I had a Dom/Domme to serve. I was humping my hips to the Magic Wand and the ground. My head was sliding back and forth trying to move on the penis in my mouth. After a certain amount of time I think I passed out, that or faded so deep into orgasmic sub-space that I was no longer aware of my body. After a time I came back to myself. The vibrator was still going and my swollen pussy and ass were quivering. I think I had ass-gasms as well. I was moaning around my gag and my tongue was sliding up and down its shaft. As I became aware of my body I could feel the pain in my shoulders from being pulled back and in for so long. My legs were starting to cramp and all of a sudden I felt really cold. I had turned the air down to 68 and as I lay there I felt a cold breeze coming from the fireplace. Crap I forgot to close the flue the last time I used it. Up until now I had been hot from all of the bondage setup and exertions from the orgasms. I started shivering.

I gave an experimental tug on my bondage, but there was no give. I felt around the ice lock and didn't feel any drips!!! How long had it been? Having been in orgasmic bliss and having my eyes bound I could not check the time. I paused to really listen to my playlist. I recognized what was playing. It was roughly at the two hour mark already! Two hours and not a drip from the lock?!?!?! I had a moment of panic. What if it failed? What if it somehow got stuck? That was fight or flight person, while in the background my logic self said, no I had observed how smoothly it slid in and out. The other times I had used it, I had the heater up to 73F and I was laying on the couch with my hands icelocked behind my back with my back to the couch back. The lock always released in about 30 minutes or so. Ok, calm down. Logic. It is warmer between my body and the couch back. Thus the ice melts faster. Here I am in open air, laying on my tummy, with the lock suspended and exposed to the air. And it was chilly with a cold breeze from the fireplace. It was hard to think logically though. I was cold, my shoulders and legs ached. To top that off my nipples were on FIRE!! I had not expected to be bound for that long. Every movement of my head shifted the chain that was run through my collar D-ring. I had been doing a bit of useless looking around, but could not see anything through my blindfold. I could no longer reach the keys as I had put the up out of reach.

I did some calming techniques and let myself fall into the current hypno file that was playing in my ears. When I came back to myself again at the end of the file my pussy and ass were twitching again and my nipples were tingling, I was getting ready to orgasm again. The hypno file had a lot of edging in it with a release at the end. I went into a full body spasm from the orgasm. I was moaning and drooling into my gag so bad. At the end of the orgasm I had little shudders and body tremors and my vibrator was still going! A non-stop, merciless machine. It cared not one bit for the begging I was giving it to stop. I gave another experimental tug, this time a good solid tug to my bonds. But it was no good. The ice had not melted. I felt around it, feeling for any moisture, anything to indicate that it was melting at all. I felt NOTHING! I had another panic moment. My hands got hot! I grabbed the ice lock in my hands. After a minute of this I felt cold water dribbling onto one of my hands. I left my hands there until they got cold. I gave a tug. No go. I warmed my hands on my butt and tried again. Again I felt water trickling out. About five to ten more minutes of this and it released.

I started to extend my legs and the pain was awful! They had been doubled for around 2 1/2 hours. I slowly moved my shoulders forward. My jaw ached from being forced apart for all that time. I slowly brought my hands around to my face. I slid the blindfold off and pried the gag out of my mouth. I got myself into a sitting position and slowly, very slowly, removed the nipple clamps. They still burned as blood rushed in. My poor nipples were sore to the touch. I reached out to the coffee table and grabbed my mug of water and downed it in one. I moved my arms and legs about a bit. Then I got up and hobbled over to the shelf and got the keys. I got myself out of everything except the panty. Coming back to myself I shut off the Magic Wand and got it loose from my leg. I had cum running down my thighs and the leather panty was soaked in cum and lube.

After getting everything cleaned up and put away and showering my body like the good submissive I am, I sat on the couch with my dogs, who thought I was very very weird at this point. I sipped my wine and reflected on the events of the evening. I found that I was very very disappointed in myself for grabbing the icelock, and was wondering how much longer it would have gone. I'm making plans for a way setup an icelock so my hands release but also so i cannot reach it to warm it up. I also ordered a 4-hour icelock. I am looking forward to that. But I will have to work up to it and to where I don't grab my current lock. If anybody has any ideas please post in comments.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Wow, now I'm wiped out! That was a good one!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Ghost Girl. You clearly understand the joy of too much of a good thing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Ghostgirl. What a scenario! :roll:
Last night I had the same experience as you had with a ice lock system that I made myself with 2 ice cubes. :mrgreen:
I had been thinking about it for a few nights and already talk about it with a member of BoundAnna via PM.
But when the last click of the padlock goes, it's quite an experience that starts, especially if you can't see how far the ice has melted. I still have sore nipples from last night. :mrgreen:

I hope you can experience many more such scenarios.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hi Ghostgirl and welcome to BoundAnna :hi:

2 and a half hours hogtied and nipple clamped......much respect! :worship:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)