Chaste, ambient bliss!

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hogfan-sub

Chaste, ambient bliss!

Post by hogfan-sub »

Hello all. I just wanted to share with you what I can only describe as a beautiful end to the day.
I felt the need to really zone out and relax and my mind drifted towards my ropes. I set up a play list of continuous ambient music gently in the background. I have been wearing my HT V5 chastity cage for some days now and decided to hold it all snugly in place under a pair of tights and close fitting sports briefs. I buckled up my silicone bit gag and set about applying a karada to which, I hogtied my crossed ankles. More rope secured my upper arms to the karada around my chest. Finally, I secured my wrists behind my back with a cinched hemp loop. Very soon, I was drifting away.

There were a couple of aspects to this scene of some 90 minute session that particularly struck me. The use of the gentle ambient music really enriched the whole scene. I found myself slowly uncoiling the rope and taking the time to run it through my hands, to enjoy the feel and the aroma of the twisted hemp. I applied the ties at a slow, measured pace. Once my wrists were secured I relaxed into my bed and felt devoid of any need at all to strain against the rope; the ambient sounds and drones rather drew me to just relax every muscle and let the rope hold me secure. This is always my preferred way to inhabit my ties, but the music really helped that along.

Also, being in chastity helped to focus my mind as well. The cage feels well "worn in" now, and is so effective that "nothing was going to go on down there" this session. Somehow knowing that any kind of "quick relief" was all but off the table, enabled me to rather think as I drifted off about the very nature of the bondage itself. A fleeting feeling of wanting to remain like this forever crossed my mind as it occasionally does; I have come to recognise this irrational yet deeply yearning thought to be the signal that I'm about to enter that dreamy, floaty space that is such a gift of this pastime, and indeed I did. Another thought, in an equally brief "blink of an eye" moment crossed my mind just before I drifted away: "Why do I enjoy being tied up so much?" The almost simultaneous and equally brief inner answer was, "It doesn't matter. I just do. I am so grateful to have this kink in my life and that is perfectly ok."

The deep experience of inner peace that my selfbondage can take me to is truly a gift to treasure.
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Chaste, ambient bliss!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

HT= Holy Trainer.
So the music prevented you from struggling? Sort of soft core hypnosis bondage?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:HT= Holy Trainer.
So the music prevented you from struggling? Sort of soft core hypnosis bondage?
I'm a terror for using abbreviations; it's the former nurse in me :rofl:

Yes indeed, the gentle sounds were bordering on the hypnotic....something like those 10+ hour youtube videos of lawnmowers that are supposed to induce relaxing sleep (I tried that once and just ended up lying awake worrying that the grass box needed emptying by now, surely??!)
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Another very similar scene to the one described above (just left my legs untied).
There is no doubt that the wearing of a chastity cage does seem to take my bondage experience to some new deep places. Again, the inability to orgasm keeps me really focused on the sensations and effects of being bound. The sustained erotic charge doesn't go away or lessen, but whilst bound, the relaxation is incredible. At one stage I just wanted to cry, which came as a real surprise; not upset crying, but rather blissful "hard to pinpoint" crying. It only lasted a short while and it has been a variously stressful and emotional day, so while the tears could be put down to being in the first real relaxed, "me" space of the day, there does seem to be the occasional therapeutic, even spiritual dimension emerging from my long years of kinky activity. Of course, in the main, it's all good fun, but these occasional "deepies" are also becoming most welcome :D

I'd be really interested to know if anyone else experiences similar cathartic moments like this.