nipple needle estim++

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

nipple needle estim++

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
It has been a while since I did a needle session. With this week off, I wanted to do some needleplay too. Although I have skewered different places, my nipples remain my favorite. For those new to this kind of topic from me, I have green needles of 0.8mm thick and 40mm long. They are considered intermediate needles.

Usually when I do needleplay, my nipples are not very sensitive. I usually do a session like this to make my nipples feel sensitive again. Well, this week, with what I've already done to them (multiple estim sessions, nettle play, constantly squeezing in them and more) my nipples were already very sensitive to begin with, but that did not stop me from doing this session.

The details laid out
Mistress had a clear plan of what was to come, and there was no backing out. I would have to get a maximum of 4 needles and 2 would skewer each nipple forming a plus pattern. Using small rope I would form bondage around the nipple below the needles pushing it out. Once in this bondage, estim from nipple to nipple would occur, considering I was not too horny that an orgasm was imminent.

The session
The session took place today. Mistress ordered me when the session was to start. I had to first take out all 4 needles out of their packaging. I have a rule, once the needle is outside of the packaging, the needle will be used because it no longer is a sterile needle, so I can't put it back and use it another time. If I don't use it, then I have to toss it away unused, and that is waste. So once the needle is out of the package, it is going to be used.

I placed the first needle against my nipple and slowly pushed it in. It hurt really good. Far more than usual. Both because my nipples were already very sensitive, but also because it has been quite a while since I did a needle session. I pushed it in really slow. The first needle was on my left nipple going from down to up, through the center. It found my inner nerve quite easily and gave extra pain as it went through it. Still the most pain was when the needle exited the skin on the other side.

When the first needle was skewered, I had been at it for about 10 minutes I think. It was really slow and painful, and I was really happy when it was over. Only... 3 more.

With one needle now stuck in my nipple, I felt a constant pain from the needle. Usually this doesn't happen or is fairly in the background. This time, it was not. It did not hurt a whole lot, but it was definitely present. Like a nipple clamp that you can take well, but you feel it anyway.

The second needle had to go in now and that was just as painful to do as the first needle. It also took a similar amount of time.

With both needles in, I really did feel the pain from the needles and it was way worse than normal. Damn you sensitive nipples. I really did not want to do the other two needles, but Mistress did not want to have any of it.
Mistress offered me to do a little bit of estim on the needles, so that it would change the pain levels, allowing me to take the needles easier.

I done so and it really helped. It felt really good on a very low estim setting. I kept the setting low to avoid any orgasms. After a few minutes, Mistress ordered me to stop the estim as there were 2 more needles to be inserted.

As soon as I stopped the estim, the pain from the needles came back. Dangit!

The pain was lower, that was a plus, but it was there.

I grabbed the third needle, and it went in my left nipple from right to left and this too took 10 minutes and was equally painful. With it in, I sighed and prepared for the last needle. I finally went for it, and experienced the same pain and duration.

With all 4 needles in, the pain on my nipples was pretty high. Mistress saw me struggle and because it was more than anticipated, Mistress allowed me to turn on estim on my nipples again, this time, using the other two needles.

It felt great again and really helped managing the pain. I made it on a pretty decent setting and it felt so good. But I had more work to do, so Mistress ordered me to stop the estim once more.

The pain came back again strong.

I could not find rope, so I used shoelaces instead. I wound them around my nipple 4 or 5 times then placed a simple knot in it as I pulled tight. It was a knot that you can easily untangle, but because there was no force anywhere, it stayed in place. I did that to both nipples and they were in a lot of pain.

My initial goal was to wear the needles for 4 to 8 hours, but with the pain I was feeling right now, that would never happen. I wanted them out right there right then. Mistress decided I was going to the long estim session now, as that would change how the needles would feel anyway.

So I grabbed my phone, powerbox and leads, and went to the bedroom.

Using xtoys.app, with my selfbondage auto-increment script, I went through a few patterns to find one that I felt would be good for the session. As too much of stimulation will get me an orgasm, I wanted this to be as painful yet also as little orgasm as possible. I went for the pattern Rhythm by mumble, which is based on an approximation of the ET-312b.

Before starting the script, I fired it on and slowly increased it, just to see how it felt. I did so with a few patterns. At intensity 10, I could feel it, at 20 it was somewhat intense. I did not want to go much higher but I knew that this was perfect. It would become challenging, but not orgasm inducing.

I set the selfbondage script with a max of only 50, and timeout of 60 minutes. It would start with 0 to 10 intensity with a delay of 30 seconds, then 10 to 20 with a delay of 3 minutes, and then finally 20 to 50 with a delay of 2 minutes.

At the start of the session as it slowly ramped up, initially I only felt the pain from the needles itself. It took a while before I started to feel the electricity, and with the low intensity, that felt more painful, even only just, than pleasurable.

When at some point the intensity got high enough to give some pleasure, the session became more interesting. First it was a mixture of pleasure of the higher levels of the pattern and faint pain of the lower levels, but as the intensity increased, it got more and more challenging. The estim really hit me on the highest part of the pattern. First feeling like a really strong vibrator, but then got to actual pain. From sand paper to knife play to worse. The pain got high enough that I really felt it every time the intensity increased by 1. At first, it took me 2 to 3 cycles to get used to the pain, but as the intensity increased even further, there came a point where the highest peak of the pattern was just always hurting me. And I loved it. It was definitely a good kind of pain.

But the intensity did not level there. Oh no, it got more intense still. At this point, I was panting as the estim hit me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I wanted out, but Mistress did not let me.
The intensity increased more up to the point where I reached subspace. I relaxed, felt the estim really strong at its peak in the pattern, but I was totally zoned out. Like in a meditative state. It hurt still, but I could take it. The intensity kept increasing even in this state and once more I begged Mistress if I could be let out.

Mistress caved in and said: you may look at your phone now to see what level you have reached, and I'll decide then. I grabbed my phone and just before I could see what level I reached, the estim stopped. I went to the script page to check the status: Stopped by timer. Intensity reached: 31.

WOW! That was just 31? OMG. That felt so bad.

With the estim off, the needles started to become painful again, so Mistress allowed me to get out of bed to get the needles out.

A few hours after the session, my nipples are still extremely sensitive and I still feel the after pain from the session. But oh boy, I am really happy I did the session.

I hope you enjoyed reading this. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: nipple needle estim++

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I hope you enjoyed reading this. :)
Too intense for me :shock: , but read your story carefully so that I can imagine the next time I treat my nipples with estim++ while in self-bondage. :twisted:
I think we both have the same mistress. :facepalm: :mrgreen: :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I could repeat the estim session without needles for sure. I'm positive the Rhythm pattern with other nipple clamps will perform equally.

The only difference is that with needle estim, aside from it being more intense (but you can lower the intensity), it also feels more harsh. Like you have a high quality version of an image with needle play, vs a medium quality image with nipple clamps. You can make out all the details, but there's still some blurryness going on with clamps, whereas with needleplay all details are crispy sharp.

So in essence, the clamps feel a bit more soft. The difference is not huge though, but it definitely makes it possible for clamp estim play to get over certain limits easier.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Te rieh

Post by Te rieh »

Great session.

Thanks for sharing
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're welcome. Thank you for enjoying. :)