Nipple torture in straightjacket

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Nipple torture in straightjacket

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
Upcoming week will be off for me, with the exception of monday. I have planned a few sessions that I will have to endure, but I'm not going to write about that here. I mention this because I had to test something, and that test resulted in a nice session. This topic is about that test session.

A few days ago, I felt that my nipples were not that sensitive anymore. That had to be changed, especially with upcoming week around the corner.

I usually have this scenario for that occasion: Find a movie that features nipple clamps. Preferably 30 minutes long with multiple sections where the slave wears nipple clamps, but also parts in between where they don't. I have very painful nipple clamps (Actually, they are not nipple clamps, but they work really well for this purpose. They normally are used to seal bags and keep the content fresh, but have very sharp teeth, even though they are made out of plastic)

I place them to the side, watch the movie, and as the girl gets tortured with nipple clamps, I have to endure my clamps for the same duration as they have to endure theirs. When theirs come off, so do mine. And as they get a second run, so do I.

A few days ago, when I wanted to do this, I couldn't find a proper movie. I found a 36 minute movie that I liked, but only the first 10 minutes had nipple clamps in them, then went into needleplay into the nipples for 20 minutes. I definitely can't take those clamps for 20 minutes, but it was about the only movie of 30+ minutes that I could find after 10-15 minutes of searching, so I decided I would use this movie anyway, but with an altered plan. I would watch the movie, and during the first section, when she would get nipple clamps, I would clamp mine with the painful clamps. When they are released, I would release mine as well. When the first needle would go in, I would put on Japanese clover clamps, and keep them on until the last needle was out. I can take these for 30 minutes. My longest is 50 or so before I really bailed out. Now of course with the first session right before it, it would be more difficult, but I still estimated that I should be able to do it.

So I did it as planned, and I got to the end, although I was in great pain by then. My nipples were now very sensitive again after the session, like the doctor... I mean Mistress ordered.

The next day, I loved the sensitivity of my nipples and decided I would do another session. This time as it was hard to find a proper 30 minute movie, I settled for a 22 minute movie, and all that matters was that the nipples would be in pain most of the movie. This time, I would have to wear the Japanese Clover clamps before pressing play, and could only take them off after the movie ended. The movie was nice, the nipple stimulation was challenging, but doable.

A session I have planned for coming week will require me to be bound in my straight jacket. So last night, I tested the scenario that I will be in without any pain aspects.
First, bathing suit on naked body, then straight jacket ontop. This pu-leather straight jacket (Although it is really much nicer on the naked body than with the bathing suit below it) is awesome for self bondage, if you don't mind that your arms are still somewhat free to move. This is required to ensure that you can get in bondage and get out again.

I put the straight jacket on by first putting the jacket on with all straps loose, arms outside the sleeves. I then use my free arms and hands to secure all the straps to the most loose setting. The hands can be connected with a belt too, I set them to about half way. I put my arms below the chest belts and fasten the lowest 2 or 3 belts. Then I position the leather flaps to cover my belly. I now wiggle my arms into the sleeves. It is hard to grip anything from the sleeves, but it is possible. I grab the end of each remaining belt, tug on it to get it loose and then tighten it, then put the buckle in its position and then fumble the leather strap through the buckle holder.

Once this is done, I'm secured in my straight jacket, even though my arms are free still. I move my knee and legs up which allows me to move the arms that are secured together with a loose belt to go behind it and that effectively secures my arms to the sides of my body, and the belt keeps them there. But it doesn't feel super good, so I use my legs to push my back into the air, then move my arms crossed behind my back and lower my back again. Now I feel fully secured in the straight jacket.

The session
Today, I wanted to feel the same security from the straight jacket, but have my nipples being clamped by Japanese clover clamps too. As it takes considerable effort to put on the straight jacket, I had to plan it out carefully.

While laying down on my bed, I got into the jacket until my arms had to go into the sleeves. I then put on the Japanese clover clamps, placed my hands inside the sleeves, then tightened the last belt buckles. Arms behind my back like last time and now the waiting began.

As I was in position, my nipples were not yet in pain. This tells me I was actually very efficient in getting the straight jacket on. That's a bonus. As the waiting commenced, the nipples started to get in more and more pain. I expected the straight jacket to push against the clamps as I wiggled, but there was enough room there, that it didn't happen. Even the more wild movements were not causing extra discomfort, which was a bummer.

I decided to spice things up, so Mistress ordered me to get my hands back to my front side, then turn around, and lay face down, so my nipples would be pressed into the mattress. It was a big strain on my neck as I couldn't find a comfortable position for my face that worked, but it felt good on my nipples and caused extra pain. But it was not maintainable. So I begged Mistress to give my neck some rest and I was permitted to return back to lay down on my back.

But then Mistress thought some more about it and ordered me back to sit up and turn around. This time I had to move my pillow down to nipple height, lay down so my nipples would lay on the pillow and my head would rest comfortably past it.

I did as ordered and this worked a lot better, although the soft pillow also dampened the effect and it did not hurt as much as with the matress.

Holding that position for a while, Mistress ordered me back to lay down on my back in the first position. As I continued to endure the pain on my nipples, it got gradually more painful.

I knew that I would have to endure the pain even after Mistress would allow me out, as I would have to escape the straight jacket first. The pain levels got high now and I wanted out. Mistress kept me in pain a bit longer until she allowed me out.
Her order was: Slave, you may get out of the straight jacket. Nipple clamps remain on until the last buckle is released and you get out normally.

As began to get out, the pain still increased. I was efficient in getting out though. More efficient than Mistress liked, so she ordered me to not yet take the clamps off. She noticed that I felt the need to pee, so I was ordered to pee first.

Now standing up with the clamps dangling freely, every movement translated into additional pain into my nipples. It felt good in a way, as the different kind of pain was a short break from the other pain. After having peed, I had to get a glass of water, turn on the computer and screen in my bedroom to prepare for some free time, and only then, after I got back into bed, I was allowed to take off the clamps. It really hurt when I took them off, and it hurt even more when I was forced to squeeze my nipples to restore bloodflow. It was very painful, but also felt so good in a weird way. I kept doing it for quite a while.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.