first time bladder control torment SB; want comments

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
SelfBondageTorment

first time bladder control torment SB; want comments

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

Hi all,

Bladder control is something in which I never had an interest. I suppose it depends on how you look at it and carry it out. Well, over the years of exploring fetish and kink, I've had a few women on various websites talk me into trying it interactively on Skype. It was an intense experience because of being controlled by a domme, and I suppose the release, in it's own way, was not unlike the release experienced after edging and denial. To that end, I decided to explore it more. I put out some ads on fetish sites, but for some reason, the women who like to do this to people haven't responded. Therefore I decided to try it in self bondage.

I built a crude frame from 2x4s just to get started. One day I'll get around to making a nice St. Andrews cross and a nice standing box frame, but this did the job. There were attachment points for ankle cuffs that kept my ankles spread pretty far apart and didn't allow my legs to move. There were also attachment points at the top corners for chains to hook to my cuffs. One of my cuffs has a panic snap for release, though I'd like to set up a mag-lock on a timer so I'm really helpless. I then hung a quart jug of iced tea from the top of the frame next to where my head would be. There was a vinyl tube in the jug that I'd use as a straw. I ran two cords across the middle of the vertical posts, attached to each side of a large funnel. I positioned the funnel so that my "drain tube" would be inside the funnel area. There was also a tube running from the bottom of the funnel into a 2 gallon bucket ... I'm not going to do diapers or messy.

Okay, with everything set up, and after making some final adjustments, and putting the straw tube in my mouth, I made the final lock *click* of the panic snap and I was in a standing spread eagle. I had a dressing mirror on the other side of the room so I could watch myself; part of the fantasy is that I am broadcasting on a webcam and people are watching. Another part of of the fantasy is that a domme would be telling me when to drink. Instead of a living person I had a random timer that would BEEP and I had to take a big drink every time it beeped. The idea was that I had to hold myself for an hour, and if I let loose, there would be a punishment.

I confess this isn't a very exciting scene but that's why I need comments. I watched myself strain in bondage ... 10 minutes, 20 minutes ... needing to go and squirming as I held it in. Finally, at about 45 minutes, I could't hold it any more and let loose with a relieved moan. Too bad there was no actual punishment to follow :>

I would like there to be a torment if I relieve my bladder before the mag-lock timer lets me go. What do you folks think of these ideas:

* have some kind of moisture-activated switch in the bucket. That switch will perhaps activate some kind of vibrating pads under my feet, which are unbearably ticklish. Or maybe activate some sort of e-stim punishment. Suggestions welcome, but i don't know how to do Arduino and all that so it has to be a simpler electrical relay system, or else provide details on how to do the Arduino thing :)

* Have the urine pour into a jug that is hanging from a ball stretcher. That makes it a little more cruel, because I can fight to control how much I let go in order to get some relief yet not make the weight on my balls too unbearable.

* Any other ideas or suggestions?

As always, thanks for reading.
Sergio

Re: first time bladder control torment SB; want comments

Post by Sergio »

Definitely fit a mag-lock to the attachment point for one arm and for the other, run a chain from the cuff through the attachment point and down to a plastic drink bottle full of water strapped to the frame into which you've frozen the end of the chain, so if the mag-lock fails to release the other arm will come free when the bottle thaws.

For punishment, perhaps put something like a rolled up coil of copper wire into the funnel spout (so the piss will make contact on the way through) and connect that to one electrode of the e-stim (assuming it's a plastic funnel - if it's metal just clip onto that). For the other electrode use a conductive strap round the base of your penis. Test the level beforehand so it'll be just painful enough. Now if you can't hold out, every squirt will be rewarded with a shock. Do you instantly stop the flow and hold on harder or do you persevere and try to let as much out as possible?

If you can incorporate some automation, put a float switch in the drinking container so the release timer doesn't start until you've emptied the drink. (Have an overall maximum timer just in case for some reason it isn't possible, like the tube slips from your mouth.)

For added fun your setup lends itself to having a large (10l or 25l) empty bottle hanging from your ball stretcher and another full one atop a stepladder with a tube from one to the other to form a syphon so the weight on your balls builds up slowly but surely, encouraging you to drink and get it over with as quickly as possible.
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

Good ideas Sergio! I need to get a good e-stim unit, like the DG Coyote. Electricity is a funny thing, so I would need to run some safe tests before setting it up as you described.

I like your idea of how to incorporate more ball stretching into the scene.

As far as the drinking tube slipping from my mouth, I've been thinking about that. I could probably rig something up, but if i want to do this as an exhibitionist, I want something sexy like a ball gag harness, but I've taken out the ball gag and fastened the tube into it so it won't go anywhere.

It's difficult to find sites from which to broadcast safely and within their rules. Someone suggested iCanHazChat; I created an account and set it up as 18+ but I need to read their rules in more detail. I'm also working with Xtoys. I did my first public group session last night but only had chat and no video.
gwrolla

Post by gwrolla »

i challenge you, on kik: im gwscion

and on xtoys, same name.

i challenge you to a bladder dual.