shopping in latex

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TNTBound

shopping in latex

Post by TNTBound »

i had to get some solder for an rc project and i also needed to get some groceries today, so i went out while wearing my latex outfit under my clothes. :) the latex outfit is a pair of chlorinated leggings and tank top glued together at the waist. hides easily under a t-shirt. was a fun outing and im still wearing the latex currently. it just feels so good to wear and the smell of it is amazing as well.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sergio

Re: shopping in latex

Post by Sergio »

I've several times worn latex for more than a day and gone about daily life in it (under normal clothes), albeit avoiding being in an office during office hours where it might be harder to hide under an office shirt among people who knew me. I have a catsuit with attached feet (but not hands or hood) and lockable three-way back zip so I can lock it behind the shoulders and below the waist at the back, allowing it to be opened underneath for toilet use while not possible to remove. I'd have to be careful not to pull the wrong slider when going to the toilet or I'd not be able to undo it again as those zips lock in one direction while being able to slide in another.

So I've been in an empty office and computer room, a warehouse with people around and a busy supermarket, DIY stores, public transport and pubs, the longest session lasting just short of four days but that was in winter when sweat didn't pose a problem. In summer two days was the longest and it was barely possible to sleep at night for the sweating. As with all these types of perversions it was a huge thrill thinking about what I was wearing amongst people who had no idea.
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

Not had any latex for years but regularly go out in other items of kinky underclothing.
blackfive
Nater81

Post by Nater81 »

Yes I do the same, on the weekends I get up in the morning, put my latex suit on( full suit with attached feet, no hood or gloves) and I go and walk the dogs and then head out and go grocery shopping and whatever other running around. Sometimes I will wear the suit all day until I go to bed. Which I really enjoy. I decided to go for a little mountain bike ride too once while I was wearing the suit. Was a great feeling. I can’t wear to work as my job is too physical and I would just over heat. I do love wearing latex under my everyday clothing.