discreet public latex outing

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
TNTBound

discreet public latex outing

Post by TNTBound »

today i decided to do a discreet outing in my latex catsuit. i had to go pay my bills, and to do so, does not require me to leave my car. so i put on my latex catsuit with attached hood, gloves and toe socks. i kept the hood tucked into the neck area as to not draw attention to myself more than needed. then i grabbed a pair of sweat pants and hoodie and went to my car. i wanted the pants and hoodie in case my dad got home before i did, i could put them on and go in the house covered up.

it didnt quite go to plan. they were doing road work on one of the roads i was going to use and the guy was going to walk up to my car to give me directions, so i bailed. i backed up into a driveway, turned around and went a different way. :lol: then, when i went to the bank, there was two ladies from the bank standing there at the drive thru atm, motioning me to go to the window...... noped out of there too. lol

went to the atm in the next city up and there was a car with two girls right behind me that could clearly see my arm covered in latex while i was using the atm. im sure they recognized what i was wearing, and i hope it made their day a little more interesting. :P

then its off to the other bank to deposit the money. i stopped at a parking lot and put on the hoodie so it was less noticeable to the teller that i was wearing latex, as this is a bank i use a lot. i pulled up to the farthest away from the window tube and deposited the money, then went back to the parking lot and took off the hoodie and drove home. thankfully my dad was not home when i got back.

was a fun little adventure. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Re: discreet public latex outing

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've done similar things. Wearing my latex catsuit under my clothes and then go out. I usually don't do chores, but more like walking through nature.

It is so much fun when you're out and you are covered in sweat, but given that it is warm outside, the sweat actually cools you down a bit, but yes, it does turn your catsuit into a private swimming area. :lol:

Mine does not have feet or hands attached, so I can simply make the ends shorter so it is always under my clothes.

My best adventure with the latex catsuit has been to go into the forest with catsuit as base and bare clothing on top. Just enough to cover everything up, but no undies etc.

Then in the forest go to a secluded space to get fully nude, dry myself with a towel that I brought with me, do a small session while being nude before getting back in the wet cat suit.

The most memorable moment from that experience was when I was fully nude and wet, the fresh air felt so cold on my naked body.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: discreet public latex outing

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:... then, when i went to the bank, there was two ladies from the bank standing there at the drive thru atm, motioning me to go to the window...... noped out of there too. lol ... then its off to the other bank to deposit the money...
Normally you will be filmed when you withdraw or deposit money. So you gave that bank teller a pleasant experience when he had to check the video. :lol: