Nailing my nipples... Sort of

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

Nailing my nipples... Sort of

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
There are videos out there where people get bound first and then get nails hammered through their breasts and nipples, securing them into a wooden beam or something else made of wood.

These videos really do turn me on up to the point that it is something I'd like to experience myself.
Here's an excerpt video of ElitePain that showcases the idea, although I have seen better ones: https://www.xvideos.com/video38417661/s ... _and_nails
Warning: Hardcore video with real pain, tears and screaming.

I have pierced my nipples with 0.8mm thick needles, but nothing like a 1,5 nail and frankly I am way too scared for something like that, let alone I am still not sure how well your nipples repair after a session like that.

But seeing those girls being tied up and have the nail hammered through their nipples and how painful it is is hard to ignore. I usually put the needles slowly though my nipples and that hurts, can't imagine how painful it is if you hammer them in.

But today, that craving decided that I would have to get into a session like this.

This is what happened next...
My plan was to first find a position I could sit in to have wood on nipple height, then use a hammer to attach 1 needle for each nipple and hammer it into the wood below. Once secure, I would run electricity from one needle to the other. I've done the estim before many times, but not the hammering of the needles.

I grabbed all the stuff and gathered it in my livingroom on a table. I then looked for a spot to sit down. I planned on sitting on a bench in front of a table, but for some odd reason, your nipples are always a lot higher. Weird.

I ditched the bench, sat down, now I was too low. I grabbed pillows for my knees and kneeled. Yeah, that would work. I could even sit down on my heels, that raised me just enough. At least once my nipples would've been nailed down.

Good. Now comes the scary part. The needles were brought out of the sealed package and placed on the table. I grabbed a needle, placed my nipple and grabbed the hammer...

I decided to stop.

I placed the needle back in the cap and placed the hammer back on the table.

First need to check the estim stuff. I placed the cable into the DG-LAB unit, grabbed one aligator clip and attached it to the cable, then grabbed the other plug... Or at least I would have, if it was on the table. But it wasn't.

So glad I decided to stop and do a check first. If my nipples had been secured to the wood, I would not have been able to get up without undoing stuff, and I really did not want that to happen.

I stood up, walked to the place I put everything, looked around, and found the plug on the floor. Its a black plug with metal on a black carpet. Hard to see.

Grabbed it, went back to my punishment altar and attached it to the wire.

Ok, everything is ready for my punishment.

I sat down again, grabbed the needle and moved it out of the cap. I positioned my nipple onto the wood and without needing to hold it in place, it sat perfectly ready to be nailed in place. I grabbed the hammer with my right hand, needle in my left hand, needle placed above my left nipple and used the hammer to hammer it down.

I expected great pain, but there wasn't. I did felt it, but it was not near the same pain as if I put it in slowly. But the needle was only barely in, and I had a few more hammer strikes to go. So I hammered a few times, I felt it like 2 or 3 times, but again, nothing as painful as I remember. It was in the center, but I'm quite sure I did not hit the inner nerve, and that this is the reason. Anyway, after that I kept hammering on it to make sure it would go in the wood. It seemed to be bending the needle, which I took as: this is as far as the needle will go. I did not hammer hard at all.

Okay, repeating the steps for the right nipple. I placed the nipple in place, needle on top with my left hand, hammering it down with my right hand. Same feeling on the first strike, but noticed I was off quite a bit. I did hit the nipple, but more on the sides than in the center. Oh well. I did not want to extract the needle to cause any bleeding because the other nipple was secured in place and I could not get any tissues. Yes, an oversight on my part. I really didn't think I needed it.

I kept hammering the needle in with a very similar experience to the first nipple.

I placed the hammer down on the table and moved my upper back backwards. My nipples got pulled because they were nailed down. Mission is a success!

Next, the aligator clips were attached to the metal of the needles on channel A of the DG-Lab, and the DG-Lab was powered on with the dark blue mode set. Estim was turned on and intensity was slowly increased. With needles, the intensity is much lower than with normal clamps. Electricity went from nipple to nipple and it felt wonderful. Very direct sensation although it was not something I could not handle. And this is also the first time that it was not orgasm inducing, which was wonderful too.

I increased the estim quite a bit more and felt actual pain. I decided that for this session, I had to at least endure all the 8 modes the box offers. That means 4 modes on channel A, then switch to channel B and use the 4 different modes there.

I felt every mode, and increased the intensity to high levels. Sometimes it was so painful that I wanted to move my nipples away, but they are nailed down, so that intensified the experience even more. Because I was able to take the electricity so well makes it even more sure that I never hit the nerve inside my nipple. I guess in this case it was a good thing although, now I really do want to repeat it, but hit that inner nerve. That must make it so much nicer.

After hitting all modes, and maybe a session of 15 minutes? I decided that it was enough. I wanted the experience more than anything and the fact that the nails were not actually inserted correctly, made it slightly less good.

I turned off the estim and removed the clamps. I repositioned when the right needle came out of the wood on its own. I looked at how deep it was, and it was definitely deep in the wood, but still a bit loose. The nipple at least was fully skewered.

I decided to try and pull out the left needle from the wood using just my nipple but that was impossible. That needle was very strongly secured in the wood.

I turned the needle a bit and it came out easily too.

I now had 2 needles sticking through my nipples, but was otherwise free from my punishment altar. Both needles stuck out about the same length. The wood was compressed wood of about 5mm thick only (only thing I had around and willing to use) and the needle went in all the way to the bottom.

With just my nipples free and the needles in, I definitely felt the needles, which was nice. It did not hurt a lot, but I felt them.

I first removed the left needle and it was surprisingly stuck. Probably because normally it goes slow, but it went in fast this time. I felt it when it was removed slowly and it bleed well enough, which was nice.

I waited for the holes to close with a tissue holding in place and the nipple was in pain the whole time, even afterwards when the bleeding had stopped.

The right nipple was next and despite it was definitely not in the center, it was a very similar experience.

With the needles out, and the bleeding stopped, the needles were disposed in the sharps container and the session came to an end.

No blood on the wood, which I'm very happy about, although there was a small stain where my nipples have been. I just rechecked and it is now gone. May have been sweat or something, I dunno, or maybe it is blood but so little.

Anyway, I found this to be a great session that I definitely will do again someday. Probably skewering the nerve too then. I hope you enjoyed the read.

Feel free to comment below.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Lotharjulz

Re: Nailing my nipples... Sort of

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:28, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah. I definitely want my nipples pierced for real too. There's just that I first want to find a girlfriend that I want to settle with, and only if she also agrees will I go on with it.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Strong story. :shock:
Were you not afraid that a few splinters of wood would get into the wound and become infected?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:Strong story. :shock:
Were you not afraid that a few splinters of wood would get into the wound and become infected?
No. Its not that kind of wood. Its very compact and glued to keep that shape. It does not easily splinter.

In addition, the puncture of these needles are so clean, only if the needle is torn out sideways would it cause the wood to splinter.

I'm pretty sure this is not a problem with most types of wood actually, and only would become a problem if you use a screw rather than a nail. The screw would lift out the wood from the hole before digging in deeper, and only because you turn the screw. Of course, if you predrill the hole before using the screw, that negates it already. But hammering down a thin enough needle in the right type of wood? Nope, that's very safe.