5 sessions: 3 tests & stretched nipple estim & hot wax estim

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

5 sessions: 3 tests & stretched nipple estim & hot wax estim

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
I've had a week of past week for a holiday and I started it a week earlier by locking myself up in my Holy Trainer chastity cage. I was forced to wear it, but allowed to clean once a day. So during the last week to work, I wore the cage. I've done that before, not really something new for me.

With the cage on, I was not permitted to orgasm and had to take preventive measures in case play could lead to an orgasm.

During the sm week, I did a simple session as a new try out thingy for possible future sessions. Long story short, I got rubber contacts with grips on either end with a 4 banana cables going to 1 male 1.5mm jack cable. The idea normally is that you connect both red leads to the left pair of tubes, and both black leads to the right pair of tubes. You can put them on your penis, or in my case, the nipples. You can also make the cables a bit larger, and connect black + red to one set of tubes, turning both in bipolar nipple stim.
Now, I've done this in the past, its fun. The problem is that because all is going to just one channel, estim is twice as weak as it could be. It needs twice as much power because it now hits 4 contact points instead of 2.

So my idea was this. I have plenty of single channel banana cables, so if I use 2 cables, I can effectively use 2 channels of my DG-LAB to power the tubes as a bipolar nipple stim.

With the regular DG-LAB mode, you have 4 different modes, indicated by the different coloured eyes on the box. When you power a channel on, the left channel always has a different pattern than the right channel. I wanted to see how bad it would be to have 2 different estim patterns going on at the same time on my nipples. Suffice to say, it is very interesting. Every mode brought something cool to the table and they actually did work well together. Green was the easy mode, dark blue was the pleasure mode, light blue was the challenge mode and purple was the cruel mode. When I tested them out in this order, I was like: Okay, light blue seems like the best one. Purple can't be better, right? Well, no, it was way better. The cruel mode was exactly what I wanted. Sharp needle pricks on my nipples with short and long pauses, but not happening at the same time, shifting focus between nipples constantly.

That was the mode I settled on and with an sm movie playing, I had a rule that everytime something specific in the movie happened, I had to increase the estim levels on both sides.

Lets just say, that the pain got so big that I orgasmed and could not stop it. It was totally not my plan, but it happened. Oh well. Felt really good, definitely something I will keep in mind for when I need cruel torture.

But I had plans for a specific session all week, which comes up next, but I did not want to keep the previous blunder from you all. :)

Stretched Nipple estim using a ladder, while also being tied to that ladder, laying down on my bed
So, I have these japanese clover clamps that you can connect estim wires to. Normally they have certain buttonknobs on them that you press estim leads into that go through the hole where you normally attach weights to. I found out long ago, that these knobs fall out all the time, so its an unrelyable connection. So I fixed that by buying cable and 2mm female banana plugs, then soldering the cables and plugs directly to the japanese clover clamps. To ensure that its all strong, I overlayed heatschrink that shrink when you use a heat gun. Now, the cables are firmly secured to the japanese clover clamps and they work awesomely well. The heatshrink do cover those same holes that normally is used to hold weights though, but that's not really an issue. The clamps have this round base and get smaller above. Its easy enough to just small rope around that with a knot and it will hold well, allowing you to pull on it and maintaining that same clamp mechanism. Awesome.

So, I have the following foldable ladder (bought it especially for my kink needs):
I used the ladder in the 2nd configuration and placed it over my bed. When I lay under it, I have about 40~60 cm of space between me and the ladder.
I secured bdsm armcuffs to the ladder, spacing them about 1 meter apart. I used the rope I had knotted to the japanese clover clamps, placed it over the ladder and let the rope come back down. Using a slitknot, I tied the rope back to itself. This essentially allowed me to make the rope longer or shorter without compromising the ability to put force on the end of the rope and making it longer again. This worked perfectly, and this allowed me to put the clover clamps on my nipples, then tighten the rope and have the clamps really grip my nipples.

With this setup ready, I decided I'd do a test session first. Just a short session to make sure everything is setup correctly. The handcuffs were preset to a certain size and although it was not easy to get my hands in and out, once in, I felt secure enough, but always had the ability to get out again if I really needed to, even if not effortlessly.

The test session was just having the nipple clamps on but with slack rope, then using the dark blue DG-LAB pattern on channel A, and set it to a nice intensity. I felt it more on my left nipple than on my right nipple and had to get to quite a bit of intensity. I stopped the estim, put light slack on the clamps, just so they were properly hanging, and that fixed the issue. Now intensity was good and both nipples felt the same. I tried different locations to put the clamps, at the edge of the nipple, at the base, with slack rope and with tight rope making it clamps grip really well.

As I predicted, having the clamps grip really well does intensify the session, but what I did not expected at first, is that the more you increase this pulling power, the quicker the nipples become sore. I did not realize this during this test however. The final test was combining all experience to what would become the real session later on. Nippleclamps were set on the end of the nipple, just in such way that it still grabbed the nipple fully, but not the areola. The cable was tightened to make the nipple stretched, estim turned on, increasing the intensity to pretty high levels, then securing my hands, spread, into the cuffs, making my hands out of reach of my nipple clamps and the powerbox.

I decided to count to 500 before I was allowed out. This were some intense but doable 500 seconds of pain and pleasure.
The test seemed a success.

Later that day, I prepared for the real session.

I laid down on the bed, nipple clamps attached, estim tested using the dg-lab, and in xtoys.app, with my selfbondage auto-increase script and the "9 Pulsinator Slam Max
by lowdown1983" pattern, I was ready to go. The script was setup with a 1 minute delay, then increase to 40, 1 every second, then to 60 with 118 delay and finally to 80 with 50 delay, with max timer of 60 minutes.

I knew this would be challenging, but I underestimated in what way.

The session was started, I increased tension to the cables to pull my nipples and then decided to move my upper body a bit up in the air (push chest forwards) and tighten the cables even more. With my upperbody in relaxed state, it would now strongly pull on my nipples. Nothing I couldn't handle, but it did increase the pain on my nipples in that state. My hands were then placed in the cuffs, and the waiting for that minute to pass continued.

Estim started to hit my nipples slowly until it reached 40. I tried different positions, from laying relaxed to pushing my nipples outwards. With my nipples pushing outwards, the estim became sharper, but also less intense, and with laying down, it was a bit duller, but felt more like internal vibrating nipples. With relaxed body, the clamps were really hurting my nipples though.

30 minutes into the session, my nipples were really in pain now from the clamps themselves, and the estim levels had not even reached painful levels yet. Yes, I did felt them well, but I wanted them to be much more painful.

The session became more a struggle in pushing my nipples out vs laying flat and see how that goes until I decided to stop the session.

I grabbed my phone and saw that I only had reached intensity 55. I told myself I had to at least endure upto level 60, but then decided to manually move the slider up to 59 until it reached 60. That felt nice, and got a bit into the direction of estim levels that I wanted, but the pain from the clamps was killing it, so I aborted the session anyway.

I said to myself, well, apparently this was test session nr 2.

I would have to do another session that day, the real session this time, and use whatever knowledge I had gathered.

That session happened that evening after dinner.

The script parameters were changed to 30 seconds initial delay, then going up to 40 with a delay of 1 second per intensity. Then going up to 60 with a delay of just 30, which would make it so that I'd reach an intensity of 60 after just 10 minutes, not 40. Then increase to 90 with a delay of 45 and end timer of 30 minutes.

These settings were perfect. I had done the same thing stretching my nipples but kept my nipples mostly pulled outwards until the estim was strong enough, and only occasionally feeling what it would do if I relaxed my body. This worked a lot better and I was able to keep it up.

The interesting thing about the pattern "9 Pulsinator Slam Max by lowdown1983" is that most of its pattern is at about 60% intensity, but it has a few sections that go to 100% intensity. The pattern is about 4 minutes long before it rotates, and about 3 minutes of it is continuously that 60% intensity, then it has a bit that has a long and a few short sections where it has 100% and 60% alternating.

Especially when the intensity went to high levels, these sections became really challenging, but they were also really enjoyable even while being painful at the same time.

I guessed I would be at the 90% mark when the estim stopped and the session was complete. That 90% really was extremely intense and I regret that it stopped right once it had reached 90% intensity playing a bit of the 100% section.

But it was great nevertheless.

Prologue to below session
A few days ago, I had an errant to run outside. I have glass bottles piled up that I needed to take out to the glass containers 4 blocks down the road. I dressed up with a pu-latex swimsuit and decided to spice things up by putting simple nipple clamps on before getting into the bathingsuit and normal clothes ontop and then going out. The clamps I used were these:
Though mine also have some clips bungling off of them. The bathing suit has a small opening in the breasts section to fill them up. I decided to place the clamps there and then attach it to my nipples before getting fully dressed. These clamps do not hurt too much, but you do feel them. With these on, I grabbed the bag with glass and headed out to dispose of the glass.

Once done and I was on my way back home, 20 minutes later or so, I really did start to feel my nipples now. The clamps were giving a burning feeling. At home, I had to get naked, but was not allowed to take the clamps off just yet. I had to take of most of my clothing, then do errands inside my house too before I was allowed to take off the bathingsuit. But the clamps still had to remain on and a few more chores were required before I really was allowed to take them off. My nipples were very sore afterwards, but it was great. That gave me an idea for the following session though...

Wax and estim play
Yesterday, I felt the need to play with candlewax again. I needed to burn my nipples and feel that, so I did a session where I dripped candlewax on them, creating a nice coat for them. It did hurt during the drips, but nothing permanent. I removed it and did it again. Felt great again, same thing. I then wanted to go a step further, and layed on the floor. Pushed my ass in the air and dripped candle wax on my sphincter muscle. In closed position of course. It felt really hot and really good. I created a nice coat, waited a bit for it to cool down, then got back up on my feet. As I moved, I could really feel the hot wax between my legs and after it started to harden, I felt a really great resisting layer down there that I enjoyed feeling quite well.

With this test in mind and my experience from the glass trip, I decided that today I was going to to an intense session. The nipple clamps have a rubber coating that you can take off to expose the metal underneath. The clamps grip a bit more mean that way, but its not that bad compared to other clamps.

The idea was, clamps on, wax ontop and watch an sm movie of 30 minutes before I was allowed to remove the clamps again. Well, that was the idea anyway.

This is what really happened. I setup the movie in advance, then grabbed the clamps, candles and laid down on the floor. Butt up in the air and wax on my arse like yesterday. More wax this time, as I wanted a thicker coat there. Felt great, and took me a minute or 10-15 to setup. I did not want my nipples to be in pain during that time yet.
With my arse ready, I slowly went laying down on the floor, felt the warm wax and grabbed the metal clamps. They went on my nipples and the small ring moved close to the nipples to put lots of pressure on them, similarly as what I did the other day. I can make them grip really hard and take that for 30 minutes for sure.

With a small bit of pain on my nipples the fun started. Candles were lit again and held above my nipples. The dripping was intense and I really felt the pain on my nipples, like I wanted. It were just single drips, but each drip was felt well until the nipple was covered in wax. I also covered a bit of the clamp, just as far as where that little ring was. That ring was fully covered in wax too, just enough to ensure that the clamp could not be removed without removing the wax first. The other nipple was given the same delight and painful treatment. I then got up. My nipples felt painful with a nice burning sensation.

I walked to my computer and started the 30 minute sm movie. I had to endure my nipple torture until the end of the movie. A few minutes in the burning feeling of the candle wax settled down a bit and gradually was replaced by the clamping pressure of the nippleclamp themselves. It was a fine balancing act ensuring that the whole time, I kept feeling some pain on my nipples. As the movie continued to play, gradually the pain became worse and worse, giving a good painlevel when the video ended.

But my devilish mind decided that I could take more pain, and therefor the nippleclamps were not allowed to be removed. Instead, I ordered myself to the bedroom where my DG-LABS is located. I was to attach aligator clips to the nipple clamps and used some plastic clamps to ensure that the rest of the nippleclamp could not touch my upper body. So the entire estim contact was through my nipples only.

I set the levels to the dark blue eyes on channel A and enabled estim. This felt really good and the pain on my nipples faded away. My devilish mind decided that this was way too easy. If I enjoyed the estim, then I had to suffer for it too.

The estim was turned off again and my phone with the xtoys.app was reached. This time the "7 Pulsinator Bam by lowdown1983" pattern was used. It is only 1 minute, but its all at 100% intensity. The auto-increase selfbondage script was setup with the 30 minute timelimit in mind, but I already knew that it would likely be too difficult to complete.

I started it up, and it felt great. The only problem I only then realized was, that the nipple clamps were secured to the base of my nipple, and as such, the estim was not estimming the nipples how I normally like it. This does also mean that I can take higher levels without easily orgasming, which is a plus but it also means, it will hurt more in a different way.

I did not tie myself up, just had to endure it. My nipples had clamps on them for over 40 minutes when the estim started, and it was going to be a session of 30 minutes.

As the estim ramped up quickly, the pain of the clamps faded away and got replaced by pleasant estim patterns. Those patterns became stronger and stronger until they started to become challenging. I could turn my head around and see how intense the setting was. Even though I had set a max of 80 this time, It already felt intense at setting 63. But I could do this. The intensity raised higher and higher and each time it became more and more painful. At intensity 71 the pain felt like actual needle pricks, also because by this time the clamps had been on for almost an hour now. At intensity level 73, I could no longer take it and I ended the session.

I removed all cables and with my nipples still clamped and waxed, I went back to the livingroom where I had placed a jar to dispose the candlewax in. The clamps jiggled as I moved and it really hurt while it was doing that. Getting the wax off wasn't easy either, and I decided I had to get it out of my ass first before I even was allowed to free my really sore nipples. But then, when I got to removing the wax from my nipples and the clamp, with a bit of effort, I finally could move that metal ring removing the tension from my nipples, freeing them in the process.

Huge relief came afterwards, and now my nipples are really sore. The after pain is already gone, but all sessions past week that targetted my nipples really made that they are very sore now, and yes, I keep squeezing in them because you know, I'm that masochistic.

I hope you enjoyed this long read.
Leave a comment. :)
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 28 Aug 2022, 15:27, edited 3 times in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: 5 sessions: 3 tests & stretched nipple estim & hot wax e

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Leave a comment. :)
I would apologize to your nipples for the harsh treatment. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I won't. My nipples loved it. :)
They crave for attention. ;)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I won't. My nipples loved it. :)
They crave for attention. ;)
Masochistic nipples?!? :? :rofl:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'd say, they are attention whores. :rofl: