My first bdsm domination dream

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
KinkInSpace

My first bdsm domination dream

Post by KinkInSpace »

OMG, a few days ago, I've had the very first real BDSM dream during sleep.

I dreamt that I did a session with a real mistress voluntary. She tied me up on a bench where I laid down and my hands and feet were cuffed. I was otherwise naked.

She then whipped my bottom. She started gently and increased the force. It started to become more painful, but well within my tolerance levels. I rather enjoyed it actually. Then something strange happened. She went full force cracking the whip to make a show, but I didn't feel it. It was simulated without actually hitting me. I turned over looked a bit annoyed at her and asked for her to actually hit me hard, but she refused because my ass was bleeding at that point and she felt she had crossed a line.

Now, I have to add that I have psoriasis and its also on my bottom which means that it bleeds really easy but it is superficial, but it was a queue for her to stop.

I was very disappointed, but regardless of that, I woke up with an awesome feeling for what I experienced during the initial part. I definitely want that to happen in real life!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Re: My first bdsm domination dream

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote:OMG, a few days ago, I've had the very first real BDSM dream during sleep.

I dreamt that I did a session with a real mistress voluntary. She tied me up on a bench where I laid down and my hands and feet were cuffed. I was otherwise naked.

She then whipped my bottom. She started gently and increased the force. It started to become more painful, but well within my tolerance levels. I rather enjoyed it actually. Then something strange happened. She went full force cracking the whip to make a show, but I didn't feel it. It was simulated without actually hitting me. I turned over looked a bit annoyed at her and asked for her to actually hit me hard, but she refused because my ass was bleeding at that point and she felt she had crossed a line.

Now, I have to add that I have psoriasis and its also on my bottom which means that it bleeds really easy but it is superficial, but it was a queue for her to stop.

I was very disappointed, but regardless of that, I woke up with an awesome feeling for what I experienced during the initial part. I definitely want that to happen in real life!
Wow! Thank you for sharing that dream; I hope that the act of writing it down will enable you to retain a vivid recall of it :whip:
My kink has been for all my life, hidden and secretive. I am reasonably at peace with this; my life otherwise simply could not possibly accommodate this activity. However, I have in recent years (before it's too late for an "old fart"! :rofl: ), been finally brave enough to visit a professional shibari mistress and domme, and so much of your dream mirrors the experience of my first ever session with another person. After three hours of being naked, variously tied expertly in hogtie, predicaments and suspension, and progressively beaten with flogger, paddle, cane and single-tail whip, I stood before mistress and dissolved into uncontrollable tears and sobs of pure joy! One long hug later, I returned "to the world" so blissfully content, that I didn't dare tie myself for a very long time afterwards; I wanted the memories and sensations to remain for as long as possible!

I realise that this approach is not possible for everyone, and indeed in my way of life, the "tribute" required makes it a veeeeeeery occasional special saved-up for treat. Simply put though, I would definitely encourage you, if at all possible, to find the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful experience. I still love my selfbondage, and I will always have to "play secretively", but the power dynamic involved in a shared bondage experience is something that I simply cannot replicate alone. The chemistry of my submission and mistresses control, coupled with her professionalism and commitment to her craft, means that from the very few times we have been able to session, I am able to trust her absolutely. So, my final piece of advice, should you ever consider this option; take your time and research well. I "loitered" around the website of my eventual choice for a very long time, reading testimonials, looking at pictures of her work and even researching her further online. Eventually, I rightly surmised that there was a good reason why I had to save up long and hard....you really do get what you pay for! :D

Thanks again for sharing your dream, and I really do hope that you find at least one opportunity to make it come true. In my fantasy world, there is an annual BoundAnna conference where we can all come together and celebrate and share practically our various kinks, and respect and retain our "anonymity"....in the meantime.....choose well if you may:-)
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Re: My first bdsm domination dream

Post by KinkInSpace »

All in good time. It may happen, not sure... but there are other things I simply want to happen first, and the outcome of that will change a lot of things for me.

I don't doubt that experience will probably come one day, but it may be different depending on what I want to happen first. I will keep that to myself however.

I have a very good memory when it comes to experiences that have an emotional load. I will not forget this dream for a long time and I will be able to recall that feeling if I want to. But I was very surprised to actually have such dream. I have dreamed before in a bdsm setting, but it was always different. Me doing selfbondage or other self-oriented sessions, or doing normal stuff that one could think had a bit of a kinky flavor to it (for example, dreaming that one is a child, playing with friends and doing a game of cops and robbers and you get your hands tied to a tree). I have actually been a witness once, eg. someone else was tied in a bdsm way in my dream, and I had memory recalls in my dream, but never actually getting the experience first-hand.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.