Meteor watching in bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
CharlieMeBoy

Meteor watching in bondage

Post by CharlieMeBoy »

I have always loved watching the sky, but if it's for any length of time, I get a stiff neck while standing or sitting. This time I decided to try something new for a meter shower.
I set out some stakes in the back yard. Six of them for wrists, ankles, neck, and one at my crotch. I removed all my clothes - - it was a warm evening - - and put leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists, as well my collar. I sprayed myself liberally with bug spray, though they are not a problem this summer, and lay down on the ground. I attacked my ankles, spread-out, to the posts. Then my crotch - - I wrapped a clothesline around my crotch, made a knot, and then knotted it again to the stake. Then the left arm, spread out to my side and with the snap on the hasp against my wrist and the padlock within fingers reach; I could not free myself except by the lock. With my right hand, I attached the collar to the stake. I hesitated about a ball gag but decided that I might as well go all the way. Finally, I attached my right wrist to its stake with a timer lock, which I set for two hours.

After my eyes got used to the dark, I started to see the meteors. More than I had ever seen before. It was a great feeling, watching them and helplessly pulling on my restraints! The combination of the meteors and an orgasm made me sleepy and I dozed off. I awoke with a start by something hitting me. Where were the stars? Gone, replaced by dark clouds. And then it started to rain. Hard. And cold. I pulled on the restraints but to no avail. How much time had gone by and how much longer until I would be released? Finally the timer went off and I released myself as quickly as possible. With one problem - - the rope on my crrotch was now wet and stubborn. Finally I got free, went inside, and dried myself off.

P.S. I left the stakes in place in the back yard.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Meteor watching in bondage

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I would have thought the meteors were hitting me.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

CharlieMeBoy wrote:P.S. I left the stakes in place in the back yard.
So you can use them again around the 12th of August (perseids). :D
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I love getting caught naked in the rain, especially in warm weather. It's like a double naughty, first your not suppose to be naked outside and second you're suppose to run away from the rain.
Something like this,.
Something like this,.
Plus if it is a heavy enough fall I can grab the soap and have a free shower, Every penny counts these days.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I sometimes have a session where I get myself all locked up in my crotch harness, gag and collar with ankles strapped together so I can only hobble and then have to go get the keys from somewhere else. I often put the keys outside on the lawn so I have to go out, hobble down the garden (which isn't overlooked) then lie down on the lawn to grovel around to find the keys.
I did this once and after the last padlock clicked shut indoors and the arousal level increased it started pouring with rain and from the look of the clouds it was set to go on for a long time. I had no alternative but to go out, get wet and then had to lie down and squirm around on wet grass to get the keys. It certainly added something to the session and, I've go to be honest, I felt a lot more horny than usual and my ultimate release was very intense.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

SBadiction wrote:I sometimes have a session where I get myself all locked up in my crotch harness, gag and collar with ankles strapped together so I can only hobble and then have to go get the keys from somewhere else. I often put the keys outside on the lawn so I have to go out, hobble down the garden (which isn't overlooked) then lie down on the lawn to grovel around to find the keys.
I did this once and after the last padlock clicked shut indoors and the arousal level increased it started pouring with rain and from the look of the clouds it was set to go on for a long time. I had no alternative but to go out, get wet and then had to lie down and squirm around on wet grass to get the keys. It certainly added something to the session and, I've go to be honest, I felt a lot more horny than usual and my ultimate release was very intense.
sounds like fun.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

bounddosster wrote:...first your not suppose to be naked outside...
I think we all need to spend more time outdoors naked :D
Shannon SteelSlave

Sashauk wrote: I think we all need to spend more time outdoors naked :D
The things we just don't do anymore........
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote: The things we just don't do anymore........
Says who ?
[
Sashauk

Post by Sashauk »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The things we just don't do anymore........
That's a shame. :(

I love being naked outdoors - as often as possible for me.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
Says who ?
Mosquitoes.

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

bound_jenny wrote:
ponylady wrote:
Says who ?
Mosquitoes.

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
dont forget the horse flies!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:dont forget the horse flies!
Wow! :shock: Spare me from this. Ever been stung on vacation by a horsefly while we were in a boat at sea. I'd rather never experience that again.
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote:Mosquitoes.
TNTBound wrote: dont forget the horse flies!
CharlieMeBoy wrote:I sprayed myself liberally with bug spray, though they are not a problem this summer
Check.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TNTBound wrote:dont forget the horse flies!
Yeah, the ones with chain saws in the mandibles. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!