Meteor watching in bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bounddosster

Re: Meteor watching in bondage

Post by bounddosster »

Sashauk wrote:
bounddosster wrote:...first your not suppose to be naked outside...
I think we all need to spend more time outdoors naked :D
I do my best but this heatwave is terrible for sunburn even with factor 50 rubbed on every part.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
wayne

Post by wayne »

CharlieMeBoy wrote:I have always loved watching the sky, but if it's for any length of time, I get a stiff neck while standing or sitting. This time I decided to try something new for a meter shower.
I set out some stakes in the back yard. Six of them for wrists, ankles, neck, and one at my crotch. I removed all my clothes - - it was a warm evening - - and put leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists, as well my collar. I sprayed myself liberally with bug spray, though they are not a problem this summer, and lay down on the ground. I attacked my ankles, spread-out, to the posts. Then my crotch - - I wrapped a clothesline around my crotch, made a knot, and then knotted it again to the stake. Then the left arm, spread out to my side and with the snap on the hasp against my wrist and the padlock within fingers reach; I could not free myself except by the lock. With my right hand, I attached the collar to the stake. I hesitated about a ball gag but decided that I might as well go all the way. Finally, I attached my right wrist to its stake with a timer lock, which I set for two hours.

After my eyes got used to the dark, I started to see the meteors. More than I had ever seen before. It was a great feeling, watching them and helplessly pulling on my restraints! The combination of the meteors and an orgasm made me sleepy and I dozed off. I awoke with a start by something hitting me. Where were the stars? Gone, replaced by dark clouds. And then it started to rain. Hard. And cold. I pulled on the restraints but to no avail. How much time had gone by and how much longer until I would be released? Finally the timer went off and I released myself as quickly as possible. With one problem - - the rope on my crrotch was now wet and stubborn. Finally I got free, went inside, and dried myself off.

P.S. I left the stakes in place in the back yard.
I did that too while observing stars with binoculars. I wore shorts, a light jacket and metal shackles locked on my ankles but not attached to anything.
wayne

Post by wayne »

wayne wrote:
CharlieMeBoy wrote:I have always loved watching the sky, but if it's for any length of time, I get a stiff neck while standing or sitting. This time I decided to try something new for a meter shower.
I set out some stakes in the back yard. Six of them for wrists, ankles, neck, and one at my crotch. I removed all my clothes - - it was a warm evening - - and put leather cuffs on my ankles and wrists, as well my collar. I sprayed myself liberally with bug spray, though they are not a problem this summer, and lay down on the ground. I attacked my ankles, spread-out, to the posts. Then my crotch - - I wrapped a clothesline around my crotch, made a knot, and then knotted it again to the stake. Then the left arm, spread out to my side and with the snap on the hasp against my wrist and the padlock within fingers reach; I could not free myself except by the lock. With my right hand, I attached the collar to the stake. I hesitated about a ball gag but decided that I might as well go all the way. Finally, I attached my right wrist to its stake with a timer lock, which I set for two hours.

After my eyes got used to the dark, I started to see the meteors. More than I had ever seen before. It was a great feeling, watching them and helplessly pulling on my restraints! The combination of the meteors and an orgasm made me sleepy and I dozed off. I awoke with a start by something hitting me. Where were the stars? Gone, replaced by dark clouds. And then it started to rain. Hard. And cold. I pulled on the restraints but to no avail. How much time had gone by and how much longer until I would be released? Finally the timer went off and I released myself as quickly as possible. With one problem - - the rope on my crrotch was now wet and stubborn. Finally I got free, went inside, and dried myself off.

P.S. I left the stakes in place in the back yard.
I did that too while observing stars with binoculars. I wore shorts, a light jacket and metal shackles locked on my ankles but not attached to anything.
Maybe next time I'll have a skirt locked on along with the shackles and let someone else keep the keys.