DG-LAB Morning: Most pleasurable/stressful experience

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Lotharjulz

DG-LAB Morning: Most pleasurable/stressful experience

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
kinbaku

Re: DG-LAB Morning: Most pleasurable/stressful experience

Post by kinbaku »

Because there are two of you: in the DG-lab app there is a touchpad that she can use if she wants to have a night of fun with you.

Just click on the fingerprints to the right of the strength numbers.
She can then alternate with the touchpad of channel A (anal stim) and channel B (urethral stim). Interspersed with the graphs below when she switches channels. :mrgreen:
An idea is to write the entire alphabet letter by letter in the notepad in large format, followed by the capital letters and then the numbers from 1 to .... :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Re: DG-LAB Morning: Most pleasurable/stressful experience

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, because there are two of you, if both of you install the app, you can setup a remote session where she can control your estim using hers and it will work as long as both phones are connected with the internet.

So she can technically keep you bound, setup the link, go to work, set a timer there that goes off 1 hour before she returns home, and then remotes in to start a wild estim session.

What will happen likely is that by now you've fallen asleep and get woken up by estim, which can be really nice and really not nice at the same time. :)

Anyway, lovely read. Definitely the kind of session I wouldn't want. I've tried orgasm play a few times, it just doesn't work for me.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.