Long night

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Tammy8249

Long night

Post by Tammy8249 »

So this is my first time posting here been into bondage for a while but more recently self bondage as my husband and I are no longer together . Anyway I have done a few self bondages sessions but still pretty new so I have a bed with a metal frame which works great for this sort of thing really sturdy so I have several pairs of handcuffs it my ankles are small enough I can use handcuffs for them also so I hand cuffed my ankles to both bottom bed post then my hands to the top 2 kinda in a spread eagle type position and I use a combination lock to connect the handcuffs to the bedpost that way I can release myself I lay the keys off to the side in the floor close enough I can reach them once I release my hands with the combination padlocks when it’s dark I have to wait to daylight to be able to see how to let myself out so that’s how my system works and my safety is a keep a couple of flashlights with me so I can escape in an emergency but I am normally fine most of the night I like going to sleep and waking up being restrained so I fell asleep when I woke up it was around 2 am and I needed to go to the restroom so I reached for my flashlight it was not there it had fallen of the bed and out of my reach and for some reason I have never done this before but it made me have an absolute panic attack and it’s crazy because I know the sun will come up and I can free myself but I guess just the knowing that I am really stuck here until sunrise hit me I started struggling but it was no use I use the real heavy duty handcuffs and this bed was not budging so after a few minutes if panic and struggling I finally got my nerves under control then it was some of the best self bondage I had ever done I was so turned on by being. Completely helpless literally then I got kinda paranoid that my neighbor in the apartment above me might have heard the struggle and called the cops or something I would have died if anyone had wakes in because I all my struggling I had kinda fallen out if my top . Then after the excitement wore off I kind reached an annoyed stage I just wanted out could not go back to sleep and was pretty uncomfortable so I had never been so happy to see the sunrise to let me the hell out of that . I am still new to self bondage please to flame me I know that was not the safest thing in the world and I am gonna be adding more safety releases the next time I am not going through that again .
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Long night

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Tammy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard, tammy.

Next time use a flashlight you can tie to the bedposts with a rope.
If this happens again, you. An pull it back up.
[
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Tammy8249.
Most of us have at one time or another reached the limit where we seem to be stuck. :facepalm: Fortunately that you have already experienced this, so you have learned that you have to work even more carefully and thoughtfully.
Tammy8249

Post by Tammy8249 »

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and for the advice been reading other people’s stuff makes me feel better to know I am not alone there are quite a few of us
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum. As others have said many of us have experienced the panic and the rush of finding we are stuck!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Hi Tammy, I guess you experienced everything in one session, the important thing is you learned from it. I don't think you were in any real danger, the sun would rise eventually, and even if the cops came busting you'll only be embarrassed and perhaps in the need of a new door. Better red than dead and you would have had an interesting story to share. :hi:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

It's worth getting a reliable waterproof mattress protector so you don't have to worry about wetting the bed, and if you're likely to need to go during the night, as someone has suggested, wear a nappy. If it's likely that you'd have to use it then buy disposables for the convenience, but if it's only just in case, the all-in-one towelling and plastic cover type are convenient as they fasten with velcro tabs so easy to get on and off each night until it gets used and a wash is needed.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sergio wrote:It's worth getting a reliable waterproof mattress protector so you don't have to worry about wetting the bed, and if you're likely to need to go during the night, as someone has suggested, wear a nappy. If it's likely that you'd have to use it then buy disposables for the convenience, but if it's only just in case, the all-in-one towelling and plastic cover type are convenient as they fasten with velcro tabs so easy to get on and off each night until it gets used and a wash is needed.
A reusable one is kinder to the environment.
Or you could just sleep in the bath. Probably best to leave the plug out just in case you had a lot to drink before hand.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Tammy8249 wrote:Thanks everyone for being so welcoming and for the advice been reading other people’s stuff makes me feel better to know I am not alone there are quite a few of us
Welcome to Boundanna, Tammy.
This is indeed a wonderful place, and it is great to share with so many other people who enjoy this kinky world! :hi:

Those moments of panic are truly scary but, as has already been said, also moments of lesson-learning. Here's hoping that you never have one again; meticulous planning and check, check and checking again before finishing off the tie are our best friends in all our solo games :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)