Some fun, a stupid mistake and a suitable punishment.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hogfan-sub

Some fun, a stupid mistake and a suitable punishment.

Post by hogfan-sub »

I almost always use rope for my selfbondage, but decided I would have a little play with some other items. I bought a couple of pairs of metal handcuffs, not the best but neither the very cheapest. They have the quick release catch on them, which suits me for now as I'm a wee bit nervous playing with metal restraints on my own. For tonights scene, I locked myself into my steel pleasuredome spiked chastity cage (I'm determined to have no further orgasms until my Coyote estim box arrives!), donned a pair of tights, to help secure the cage and, well, just because... :lol: I roped up my feet, ankles and thighs, making a hogtie with rope around my waist. I inserted my Sinnovator penis gag, put my clover nipple clamps on and taped them down and then set about my wrists. I wanted to try a combination of rope with the cuffs on as well, just for a sense of more "security. Here's where the mistake began, not helped by the old raging bondage drive which always runs the risk of compromising common sense. I figure-of-eight roped my wrists behind my back and cinched the junction with a cable tie as I always do, then, took a pair of the cuffs and fumbled around and loosely cuffed each wrist just below the rope wraps. I also used the other pair of cuffs and snapped one end to the ropes around my waist and the other end to the chain of the cuffs around my wrists. The whole thing felt good and enjoyably secure, with less movement in my wrists than is normally possible with just rope. I felt totally relaxed, as I reasoned that all I had to do was catch the quick release buttons and I'm soon out. I enjoyed the mounting throbs through my nipples and the spikes of the chastity cage were consequently making their presence felt!

After a good time of drifting and "smarting", I decided to undo the cuffs as they were getting a little too stiff around my wrists. I fumbled for one of the quick release catches, and the suddeness of realising my mistake brought on the early signs of a panic attack. Because my wrists were crossed over behind my back, this had the effect of shortening the distance between the cuffs, and my fingers simply could not seem to reach any of the release catches. My heart picked up pace. Having once before slipped into a full-blown panic attack whilst bound, I absolutely knew that I had to stop moving, manoeuvre my wrists to the point where circulation was not impeded, and just breathe and calm down. I had my phone very close by and safety shears, not to mention six hours before the alarm would go off to begin the new day! The panic subsided, but I was still feeling really stuck. I couldn't believe it! Two sets of handcuffs with four quick release catches and I couldn't seen to reach any of them!! Eventually, I managed to snap free the cable tie holding my wrist ropes together, but because I had cuffed the wrists BELOW the rope wraps, I couldn't un-figure-of-eight my flippin' wrists! Panic mounted again, and once more I calmed myself. After much stretching and painful straining against the cuffs, I did manage to catch a release button and begin the escape.

So what did I learn? Even after spending most of my life enjoying and refining my beloved bondage, My one-eyed companion "down below" can still boot my brain out of the way and tempt me to try stupid things. Also, I have learned to have an immediate respect for all things metal, and If I am going to use them, then plan, plan, plan and plan again!!

The self-punishment? My nipples were sore from the extended clamping, but I made myself endure a follow-up squeeze with my "Uber-Tyranical" nipple clamps. These things are massive and incredibly strong. At full pressure, I can barely count to twenty before I'm a yelping, drooling mess into my gag. I'm going to subject myself to another full pinch now, then it's overnight in the cage. :?
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Lotharjulz

Re: Some fun, a stupid mistake and a suitable punishment.

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Lotharjulz wrote:Yeah that sense of panic can be intense. So glad you managed to get out though without cutting things.

I'm incredibly frugal and was so upset once when I was in a compete full body harness and hogtied in my favorite long rope, I suddenly had to use the bathroom. My partner had to cut it all to pieces :cry:
Thanks; moments of panic can indeed be really scary.
I always try to remind myself that the one item of kit I have and hope never to use, are my EMT shears...the decent, fit-for-purpose hemp rope is certainly not cheap when on a budget, but being a solo player, I always have them nearby. The one time I did need to get out of a heavy tie very rapidly was similarly distressing when suddenly surrounded by a bunch of cut rope pieces. My only "consolation", was the production of a load of spiralled rope drinks coasters that made great Christmas stocking-fillers, and gave me a nice, devious little smile that in this small way, I could "share" a tiny piece of my very secretive passtime!! :rofl: Thank goodness your partner was able to get you out. :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

hogfan-sub wrote:My only "consolation", was the production of a load of spiralled rope drinks coasters that made great Christmas stocking-fillers, and gave me a nice, devious little smile that in this small way, I could "share" a tiny piece of my very secretive passtime!!
A new item for a possible Bound Anna store? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12050&p=86931#p86938
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:My only "consolation", was the production of a load of spiralled rope drinks coasters that made great Christmas stocking-fillers, and gave me a nice, devious little smile that in this small way, I could "share" a tiny piece of my very secretive passtime!!
A new item for a possible Bound Anna store? viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12050&p=86931#p86938
I can see it now: "Pedigree Rope".....Placemats, coasters, etc, supplied with an accompanying picture of the rope they are made from "doing its thing" in the tie it was used for?! :D Tying oneself up as an active part of the product's manufacture....it's a win-win! :rofl:

TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I like stories like that. Every time this is a challenge and hard struggle for get free. And, of course, that brilliant feeling "omg, i got stuck!" Because it i every sb session do being crossdressed - for more price of help and more panic after last lock's click. :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TicleMeEndless wrote:I like stories like that. Every time this is a challenge and hard struggle for get free. And, of course, that brilliant feeling "omg, i got stuck!" Because it i every sb session do being crossdressed - for more price of help and more panic after last lock's click. :twisted:
Each time brighter until you are really stuck and can only get loose by letting others enjoy your clothing. :shock: :mrgreen: :wink: :rofl: