A Beginners Estim adventure

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
hogfan-sub

A Beginners Estim adventure

Post by hogfan-sub »

I decided to broaden my horizons and try out a little "electro" stimulation. My meagre budget was not too challenged by a standard 16-mode Tens Machine, courtesy of a popular Rain-Forest - sounding online order company. I played with the various settings and intensity levels, and eventually settled on one which is apparently supposed to replicate Acupuncture (never had acupuncture, but this setting gave me regular, steady "buzzy" waves).

So, last night, I planned a session, placing a small electrode on the top base of my penis and another right at the base of my scrotum, almost at the perineum. Some extra tape kept the not-so-sticky pads in place, and a pair of black tights added extra support (with a strategic hole cut in the front!!). Then I got into a good, secure hogtie and ball gag. The plan was to set the Tens machine on my selected setting, with the intensity about halfway up the scale, with the machine itself lowered to the floor, well out of my reach. The goal was to endure this for a set one hour and not end early should I orgasm. I have no idea what more "tailor-made" estim machines would feel like, but the sensations from this little box were amazing. I noticed that the sensations increased or lessened depending on how close the two pads were to each other, and on occasions, as I moved around the bed, the line between pleasure and some moan-inducing discomfort became a little blurred. The hour was one of almost constant edging, which never tipped over into full orgasm. The mix of pleasure and frustration was just wonderful. When the machine stopped after the hour, I was right on the verge of an orgasm, but I decided that if the Tens could not achieve one then I would go without. To be sure, and by way of a little extended punishment, I untied myself and put my interiorly spiked leather jockstrap on for the remainder of the night.

I look forward to playing with the other settings, and any helpful tips for this "electro-novice" would be greatly appreciated :hi:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
kinbaku

Re: A Beginners Estim adventure

Post by kinbaku »

Build everything up gradually and test without bondage first. Some settings may be too much to keep you well entertained. :wink:
And yes, you're right: the closer together, the stronger it feels. You can experiment with this too.

Stay below the belt in the beginning. Especially if you don't know which signals you send through the conductors.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

kinbaku wrote:Build everything up gradually and test without bondage first. Some settings may be too much to keep you well entertained. :wink:
And yes, you're right: the closer together, the stronger it feels. You can experiment with this too.

Stay below the belt in the beginning. Especially if you don't know which signals you send through the conductors.
Thank you; very wise advice. I was just playing with another of the settings and just upped the intensity a fraction...I was jolly glad my hands were free to turn it back down! :shock: I think I could well really grow to like this, but as you rightly say....slow and steady :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Welcome to the club.

I own many estim devices even though the DG-Lab Coyote, which is my last estim box, is now the only one I still use, with the exception of another one that I solely use for its actual medical properties (to loosen up my tense neck and shoulder muscles).

Every single box in my collection feels different and has a different use case for what it is best for. Every one has a different feeling because all programs are different, and if I get a partner who is into kink, I'm pretty sure the older boxes will be used again, because all are great, but only the Coyote suits my bondage needs.

All boxes have different programs too, and although I tend to always choose the same program, they all are great for different scenarios. Also you may find that one program that you love, it will feel different with different accessories even if those accessories are very similar. So you may want to broaden your collection of accessories too to increase the fun. Do watch for the connector type though. Even though many powerboxes share the same connector, not all do, but if it fits, you can use it. I have many boxes with the same connector types, so my huge collection of accessories are all for that box. The few different ones I have from other boxes, I got convertor cables for so I can now use all accessories on all boxes, which is a plus too.

Also, if you share what powerbox you have, I can probably see if its in my collection and give you some additional feedback and things to try. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

KinkInSpace wrote: Also, if you share what powerbox you have, I can probably see if its in my collection and give you some additional feedback and things to try. :)
Thanks very much. Hope this picture helps. As I say, a reasonably affordable beginning, which may also be helpful for my protesting calf muscles as well. I have just had a look at the DG Lab Coyote; already I'm thinking that this might be something for me to start saving up for. In the meantime, again, any suggestions you might have for this kind of device would be great. :D
Attachments
EB8BACC1-9D3F-4A06-B466-2576D80A35A2_4_5005_c.jpeg
EB8BACC1-9D3F-4A06-B466-2576D80A35A2_4_5005_c.jpeg (6.62 KiB) Viewed 1180 times

Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Hi everyone,

I had a little time so I stopped by to snoop around a bit. I came across this topic and like Kinkinspace, I have been playing with estim for quite some time, years in fact. I started with those dog training collars which just shock when the button is pushed but they only shock and if not done correctly, they actually will burn your skin so I don't recommend them. I still have a little scar on my pussy. I tried several adult electric toys until I finally got an Erostek ET312 unit. It is very versatile with many settings and even programable. Then I bought the Erostek ET-302R unit which is portable. It has a battery power pack about the size of a cigarette package that can be strapped to nearly anywhere on your body. or it fits nicely in a cell phone belt pocket. It has two outlets that can send shocks to two different devices, each with it's own power setting. The power settings go from 1 to 100. I usually stay below 50 because the shocks become too painful for me. The remote unit is very small and can be hidden in the palm of your hand. Thus, I can be plugged in both my holes and be fully clothed walking down the street with the remote in my hand and when the button is pushed, I get a huge shock. A shock with the power number at 45 will cause me to freeze up with the pain from the device which is usually a butt plug and/or dildo. I have a collection of estim devices ranging from large to small butt plugs, dildoes, nipple clamps and things like that. I have a set of clamps too, on attaches to my clit and the other to one of my labia which can send me over the top at the higher settings. One advantage of being a woman is that I can cause several orgasms to happen when out for a stroll and wired to my estim devices. I'm sure you'll love this range of toys, have fun!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

hogfan-sub wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote: Also, if you share what powerbox you have, I can probably see if its in my collection and give you some additional feedback and things to try. :)
Thanks very much. Hope this picture helps. As I say, a reasonably affordable beginning, which may also be helpful for my protesting calf muscles as well. I have just had a look at the DG Lab Coyote; already I'm thinking that this might be something for me to start saving up for. In the meantime, again, any suggestions you might have for this kind of device would be great. :D
I do not have this particular one, but I have one that is very much like this one. In fact, when I bought the other one, it was a choice between these two. The other one has more programs and 4 channels but was also a bit more expensive. I'm pretty sure they are very much alike in what they can do.

I still use that box to use as pain relief, but of course I have tested its BDSM capabilities, and it does have them.

Just try out a few programs even if it says: this is for your back, etc... disregard that, those recommendations are for pain relief. We want to cause it. ;)
All programs are safe if the intensity is low enough and just don't go higher than you have taken before if you plan to do bondage.

I really do recommend getting other accessories than the pads that come with it. You have to look at what the size of the plug is. Usually its 2.5 mm jack, but I think this one is actually 3.5mm jack. You can get 2.5mm to 3.5mm jack convertor. Another option is to get 3.5mm to 2mm banana cables. Many accessories have 2mm banana plugs, which makes them interchangeable with many powerboxes.

Do note, the photo is too small and I can't seem to make it larger, so its really hard to see. A link to the product would definitely help too. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.